With over 60 million songs and 55 million subscribers by 2020, the Amazon Music platform stands out as the top online music platform, closely rivaling Spotify and Apple Music. Amazon Music is an ad-free platform that allows users to access music from any device. Like Spotify, Amazon music contents are copyright protected except for the four major music labels (EMI, Universal, Warner, and Sony BMG), meaning that you cannot download music from Amazon to USB or any other storage device.
This, therefore, limits your ability to listen to music when offline. Also, access to music on Amazon Music is limited when your subscription expires, and therefore creating a backup for your Amazon Music playlist is close to inevitable. Conversely, this article will equip you with leading solution that will help you download Amazon Music to USB and also feature a simple guide on how to save Amazon Music to USB.
Part 1. Download Music from Amazon to USB - Best Solution
Like we said in the former part of the article, downloading music content from Amazon Music is difficult, courtesy of the digital rights management placed on most songs. Even though downloading Amazon Music to USB is not an easy task, it is not entirely impossible- of course, with the right tools.
Now will introduce a top Amazon Music downloading solution to you, AudFree Amazon Music Converter, that will enable you to download your Amazon music playlist for offline playback. The AudFree Amazon Music Converter is a top professional and powerful software designed for Amazon Music users to help them add Amazon Music downloads to USB.
Besides downloading music, AudFree is also fitted with an audio editing tool that allows users to change music formats and enhance music quality by altering music specs. For instance, you can change your music format to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, or FLAC format and fine-tune your music by altering output parameters such as bit rate, sample rate, and audio channel.
The software also has an ID3 identification technology that recognizes ID3 tags info, making it easy for users to identify and organize all Amazon downloaded music files.
Most importantly, AudFree Amazon Music Converter allows for fast download and conversion of music files and comes with a lifetime free upgrade and 24/7 technical support to resolve any issues.
Part 2. How to Save Amazon Music to USB
Before you transfer Amazon Music to USB Stick, it is important that you first download your Amazon music to your PC. Below is a detailed step by step guide on how to download music from Amazon Unlimited to USB. Check it out!
- Step 1Launch AudFree Amazon Music Converter on your PC
- Before proceeding with this step, it is essential that you only download and install the AudFree Amazon Music Converter software from the official website. Also, ensure you're your software version matches your PC's operating system. After installing, click on the shortcut icon on your desktop to launch AudFree software. And then, you need to login to your Amazon account.
- Step 2Customize Amazon Music output format for USB
- Using the built-in audio editor, users can easily change the audio format and fine-tune audio quality by altering a few music specs. To access the output format options, click on Menu>>Preference.
- Here you change songs to your preferred format, including MP3, FLAC, M4A, AAC, M4B, Lossless, and WAV. You can also customize output parameters such as bit rate, sample rate, and audio channel.
- Step 3Import Amazon songs/playlist to AudFree
- It provides for a simple way through which you can import your Amazon music playlist for download to USB. First, you can open the Amazon Music playlist, there is an orange ‘+’ button. Simply click it to load them to a new window, in which you still can select certain songs to download by checking the mark.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music for USB
- After making changes to your songs, click on the 'Convert' to begin the download and conversion process. AudFree Amazon Music Converter will automatically download and convert the selected Amazon songs to your PC. After the download is complete, you can now copy Amazon Music to USB.
- Step 5Transfer Amazon Music to USB stick
- Find the location of your downloaded Amazon tracks on your PC. Insert your USB drive into your PC and wait for it to detect. Mark all the downloaded songs, right-click select the send to USB option. Alternatively, you can right-click then on the copy option. Proceed on to open the USB and paste your music content.
- Wait for the transfer to complete, and you can now enjoy your Amazon Music playlist on any media playing device using your USB.
Part 3. Wrap Up
Now, with the help of the AudFree Amazon Music Converter software, you can download, convert and move Amazon Music to a USB drive easily and fast. It is also possible to edit your music output format and other audio parameters to enhance sound quality. All you have to do is to carefully follow the guide provided above to get your playlist to your USB stick for offline playback anywhere, anytime.