Everybody loves music, and online music platforms such as Amazon Music have made it possible for everyone to access music easily and fast. Previously known as Amazon MP3, Amazon Music is host to a vast and diverse music catalog- over 50 million songs. The music platform services come in two accounts; Amazon Prime Music for free users and Music Unlimited for premium users.
And while Amazon Music is only accessible on the internet, some users may prefer backing up their Amazon Music playlist for offline playback long after their subscription expires. Like Spotify, Amazon does not provide for an official method on how to burn a CD from Amazon Music- you will need a third-party software to do this.
Luckily for you, we will in this article introduce to you a top solution that will help you download and burn CD from Amazon Muisc comfortably and fast. Let's get down to business!
Part 1. Burn Amazon Music to CD - AudFree Amazon Music Converter
Amazon Music does not have a direct option to burn Amazon Music to CD directly. That is precisely why you will need third-party software like AudFree Amazon Music Converter.
AudFree Amazon Music Converter is a top professional software designed for Amazon users. The program allows both free and premium Amazon Music users to download their favorite music playlist from the platform before going on to burn them to CD.
With the software, you can burn Amazon Music to CD smoothly and fast. Most importantly, It lets users convert downloaded Amazon music to more popular and playable audio formats, including MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, among others, without loss of sound quality.
The program is also knit with professional ID3 tag identification technology. It caa detect and recognize specific Amazon Music ID3 tags info, i.e., artwork, artist, album, and more. This helps you organize your playlist before burning it to a CD.
Besides, AudFree Amazon Music Converter comes with a free lifetime upgrade and a responsive round the clock customer support desk ready to help you resolve any technical problems.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music for Burning to CD
Before you burn CD on Amazon Music, you must start by downloading your preferred Amazon playlist. Well, below is a detailed step by step guide that will help you download Amazon Music to computer using AudFree Amazon Music Converter.
- Step 1Launch AudFree Amazon Music Converter on your PC
- Download the AudFree Amazon Music Converter from the above 'Download' button, install and go to click on its icon on your desktop to start. AudFree is available for Windows computers currently, and therefore you should prepare a Windows computer to download the software.
- Step 2Personalize music format and other settings
- With AudFree software, users can customize Amazon music to their preferred format and fine-tune music specs for enhanced music quality. To customize the music format, click "Preference" on the menu bar to access the audio format options. Usually, the default AudFree music format is MP3 for Amazon Music. Here you can either choose FLAC, M4A, AAC, M4B, or WAV. You can also alter/customize other music specs like bit rate, audio channel, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Import Amazon Music playlists/songs to AudFree
- AudFree Amazon Music Converter provides for an easy way through which you can add music from Amazon Music. First, please find the playlist that you’d like to download. And then open it and click the orange ‘+’ button to import your tunes.
- Step 4Download and convert Amazon music for CD
- After customizing, click on the "Convert" to start the download and conversion for your Amazon Music playlists. AudFree Amazon Music Converter will automatically download and convert all added Amazon tracks.
- After the download is complete, it is now time that we burn a CD from Amazon Music for offline music playback from anywhere on any device.
Part 3. How to Burn a CD from Amazon Music
There are a whole lot of ways through which you can burn CD from Amazon Music. However, we shall only feature the 3 most common methods that we can use. We shall expound on how to burn a CD from Amazon Music using iTunes, Windows Media Player, and VLC player. To effect Amazon music CD burn, please refer to the guide below.
a. Burn Amazon Music to CD Using iTunes
Ensure that your iTunes software on your PC is up to date before proceeding with the steps below.
Step 1. Run iTunes on your PC.
Step 2. Create a playlist to store downloaded songs.
Step 3. Access the Menu and click New>>New Playlist.
Step 5. Insert the CD into your PC.
Step 6. Click the Settings>> Burn Playlist to Disc.
Step 7. Select your preferred speed, disk format for CD.
Step 8. Hit the Burn option to burn Amazon music to CD.
b. Burn Amazon music to CD using WM player
i. Insert the CD into your computer.
ii. Launch the Window Media Player on your PC
iii. Click on the Burn option on the new window.
iv. Drag and drop the downloaded Amazon music on the WM player Burn plane.
v. Click Start Burn to begin the burn process.
c. Burn Amazon music to CD using VLC
Step 1. Launch VLC on your PC.
Step 2. Click on Media>> Convert/Save.
Step 3. On the new window, click on the Disc option and insert your CD.
Step 4. Select "Audio CD," then browse to find your CD and click Convert/Save.
Step 5. Select the "Tool" in the "Setting" option then "Audio codec".
Step 6. Select your preferred bitrate, channels, sample rate, and format.
Step 7. The "Convert" window will appear on your screen.
Step 8. Click the "Start" to begin the conversion process.
Step 9. Wait for the process to complete.
Now, you can follow one of the above ways to burn Amazon Music to CD and play Amazon Music via the CD player offline.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Finally, you can now burn a CD from Amazon Music with AudFree Amazon Music Converter. The app is designed to help you download your music playlist for Amazon Music. It is also equipped with a built-in music editing tool that allows you to customize audio formats and enhance music quality. The software is easy to use and allows seamless download and conversion of music from Amazon Music without losing quality.
All you have to do is follow the instructions above before using any of the options above to burn Amazon Music to CD for offline playback anytime, anywhere.