Q: "How do I export Amazon Music playlist into another streaming service or to my local drive?" - Quora
Have you been frustrated about the failure of exporting playlist from Amazon Music to other music streaming services? It is not at all worth it. You are not the only one who failed to do the task. Many attempts have been made for this before you, but none, so far, has succeeded.
After all, due to the copyright restrictions, even the Amazon Prime users are just allowed to download Amazon Music for offline listening on authorized devices. Thus it can be seen that exporting Amazon Music playlist to use outside Amazon Music app is not just simple. Does that mean there is no way out? Definitely not, methods provided in this article are for your reference.
Part 1. Amazon Music Playlist Export Tool - AudFree Amazon Music Converter
Software like AudFree Amazon Music Converter should be your first choice when you are trying to export playlist from Amazon Music to local computer. Outfitted with cutting-edge conversion technology plus an intuitive interface, AudFree is perfect for those who intend to convert, download or export Amazon Music playlists for offline use on any device.
Thanks to its convenient inbuilt Amazon Music web player, no installation of Amazon Music app is required while exporting playlists from Amazon Music. It runs at 5X amazing speed, not simply exporting playlists from Amazon Music Free but also playlists from Amazon Prime Music, Amazon Music Unlimited, and Amazon Music HD.
Attractively, AudFree Amazon Music Converter provides full compatibility with many export formats, covering Lossless, MP3, M4A, FLAC, AAC, M4B, and WAV. Even, it supports the customization of output preferences, which makes you have chance to alter the output settings like bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc to your demand.
AudFree Amazon Music Converter
Part 2. Export Amazon Music Playlist to Local - Stepwise Guide
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to export playlists from Amazon Music to local computer by dint of AudFree Amazon Music Converter.
- Step 1Open AudFree and sign in Amazon account
- Before acting, please make sure that AudFree Amazon Music Converter has been downloaded and installed on your computer. The following thing is to launch it. You will soon be redirected to the Amazon Music web player. Log in to your Amazon account by clicking the "Sign In" option.
- Step 2Set export parameters
- Next, proceed with the top-right icon with three line. From the drop down menu, select "Preferences", and then expand the "Advanced" panel, in which you get permission to set any export format for Amazon Music playlist, like Lossless, MP3, M4A, M4B, FLAC, AAC, and WAV, adjust format parameters including channel, sample rate and bit rate, output path as needed.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music playlist
- Now, you should start searching your required playlists from Amazon Music. Click to open the playlist and you will see that the grey "+" icon turns to be bright orange. By lightly touch the "+" icon, the selected Amazon Music playlist is imported to AudFree.
- Step 4Export playlist from Amazon Music
- Eventually, hit on "Convert" option and all songs in the playlist are going to be added to the "Conversion List" window waiting for export. You can visualize the conversion speed and conversion progress. Once completed, open "Converted" window and tap a search icon of "Open file location" on any converted Amazon Music track to quickly find the exported Amazon Music playlist.
Part 3. How to Export Amazon Music Playlist to Other Music Services
Depending on what you require, you can be free to transfer the exported Amazon Music playlists to any player and device for offline enjoyment without restriction.
Case 1: Export Amazon Music Playlist to Spotify
Step 1. Start Spotify app and sign in your account;
Step 2. There is a "Menu" icon next to your username. Click it and choose "Settings";
Step 3. Scroll down to "Local Files" and activate "Show Local Files" icon;
Step 4. Hit on "Add a Source" to select the Amazon Music playlist to transfer from local to Spotify.
Case 2: Transfer Amazon Music Playlist to iTunes
Step 1. Open iTunes on your computer first, please;
Step 2. Head to "File" from the top menu bar and followed by "Add Folder to Library";
Step 3. Choose the file folder storing the downloaded Amazon Music playlist to add;
Step 4. Just like this, you can listen to Amazon Music on iTunes offline.
Part 4. Perform Amazon Music Playlist Export - Soundiiz
Soundiiz is a web-based service, with which you can export Amazon Music playlist as CSV, TXT, XML and more file formats. It is just that the feature requires you to have a premium plan of Soundiiz with the monthly billing of $4.5.
Step 1. Open Amazon Music app and find your favorite playlist;
Step 2. Point your mouse to the playlist, there is an icon with three dots. Click it and choose "Share this Playlist". Then, touch "Copy Link";
Step 3. Go to official website of Soundiiz and click "Start now";
Step 4. It will ask you to sign up before guiding you to the main interface;
Step 5. From the left menu bar, locate "Amazon Music" option > "Export my playlists";
Step 6. Paste the copied link of Amazon Music playlist and hit on "Import";
Step 7. After confirming the Amazon Music tracklist, choose "Soundiiz" to import Amazon Music playlist;
Step 8. Now, navigate to "Playlists" from "Your Library" and find the imported Amazon Music playlist;
Step 9. Check the playlist and click "..." > "Export as a file" > choose a file type and hit on the "Confirm" button.