Offering high-quality products at low prices, Hisense Smart TV is a good choice for budget shoppers. With the constant innovation and development, Hisense company is planning to release a new TV design named "dual-cell" TV, which can help improve the viewing experience in different ways.
Anyways, you can have many kinds of entertainment with Hisense TV at home, like watching a movie, listening to music and so forth. Today, in this article, I will give you some detailed instructions on how to listen to Apple Music on Hisense TV. What I am going to share will help boost the music quality and let you get a small concert at home.
Part 1. How to Download Music from Apple Music via AudFree
Currently, Hisense Smart TV doesn't have the built-in Apple Music app, so that you can't directly play your favorite Apple playlists on Hisense TV. But with the support of a third-party tool like AudFree Apple Music Converter, you can easily stream Apple songs to Hisense TV. This software is well designed for downloading and converting tracks, playlists, albums, audiobooks from Apple Music to local MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, WAV files.
Integrated the latest techniques, this smart tool is capable of keeping 100% sound quality and 100% complete parameters, including artists, albums, album arts, track numbers, etc. All of the info will be displayed on the Hisense TV while playing the song.
Part 2. How to Transfer Apple Music to Hisense TV
- Step 1 Add Apple Music to AudFree
- After downloading AudFree Apple Music Converter on your computer, please open it and the Apple Music desktop app or iTunes app will auto-open later. Please make sure you have downloaded the required music to the Apple Music library. Then click the first "Load Library" icon from the left bottom. In the newly opened page, choose "Apple Music" and select what you need in the list. After that, AudFree will load all your selection to the main interface.
- Step 2Configure the output parameters for Hisense TV
- You can reset the output music parameters by clicking the "Audio" icon on the bottom right corner of the main page. In the window of setting, you can change the output format and other parameters like bit rate, sample rate, and so on.
- Step 3Start to download Spotify music
- Now you can get started to download tracks from Apple Music. Just hit the "Convert" button and the program will start running. When it finishes the work it will stop automatically. Then you can tap on the "History" icon to locate the local folder on your computer. You can also check if all added songs are successfully converted.
- Step 4Add Apple songs to your USB for Hisense TV
- After you download Apple Music songs as local files, you can prepare to transfer Apple music to Hisense TV. Just drag and drop the converted Apple audios to a USB drive. Then insert the USB to your Hisense TV. Open any media player on the TV to enjoy the Apple playlists from the USB drive.
Read More: How to Connect iPhone to Hisense Smart TV
Apart from listening to music on Hisense TV, sometimes you may likely to watch a movie on it. The most convenient way is to directly mirror your iPhone to Hisense TV. There are 2 useful ways for you to take. Both of them need help from a third-party tool as well.
1. Mirror iPhone to Hisense TV via TV Assist
TV Assist enables you to stream videos, photos, and music from iPhone to Hisense TV. Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube are also supported. Take a quick look at the tutorials below.
Step 1. Download and install the TV Assist app on your iPhone and TV.
Step 2. Make sure that the Hisense TV and the phone are on the same wireless server. Then link your iPhone to the Smart TV.
Step 3. Open TV Assist on your phone. Choose the video that you would like to watch on TV.
Step 4. Click "Play Videos" when you prepare to play the media.
Step 5. When the connection is done, you can cast any video from your iPhone to the Hisense TV.
2. Connect iPhone to Hisense TV via AirServer
AirServer also supports mirroring from iPhone to the Smart TV. You can stream video YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, and such streaming sites. Here are the simple tips on how to cast the iPhone to Hisense TV by AirServer.
Step 1. Download and install AirServer app on both the iPhone and TV.
Step 2. Open the Control Center on your phone and choose "Screen Mirroring". It will display the detected devices.
Step 3. Find and tap the Hisense TV and the screen of your iPhone will be cast to the TV.