To catch up to Spotify, Apple finally geared up a web player to play complete songs on Apple music online with web browsers. Before this, subscribers have to install iTunes app in order to listen to full Apple Music songs online. With the new web player gadget, users can now sign-in with their Apple Music account to play full songs on web without iTunes. In case you are new to this service, we'll introduce the complete guide to use Apple Music web player to play songs online in the following part.
However, since Apple Music web player is not as full-fledged as Spotify's, you may encounter some unfriendly experience while using the newly released web player for Apple Music. To solve the problem, we'll introduce an alternative to the official Apple Music web player for you as well. Now read on to find out the two easy solutions to play Apple Music on web browsers.
Part 1. How to Use Apple Music Web Player to Listen to Full Songs Online
Now the following instructions will guide you to play complete Apple Music songs with web player.
Step 1. Visit Apple Music Marketing Tools webpage via any web browser.
Step 2. Select the country you live in and type the song or artist you want to listen to in the search box.
Step 3. Now click any of the songs listed on the webpage. Then you'll find Apple Music Player interface opens up automatically.
Step 4. The preview of the song will start playing. To listen to the full song, simply click on the 'sign in' option on the top right corner of the web player and enter your Apple Music account info.
Step 5. Once logged in, you will be able to access and play full songs on Apple Music web player without iTunes. If you want to add the playlist to your library from the browser, you should click on '…' button.
Part 2. Convert Apple Music for Playing on Web Browser without iTunes
As there's still much work to be done for Apple to make its Apple Music web player compete with Spotify, you may not be satisfied with the current version yet. Don't worry. To address your concerns, we'll recommend a more versatile way for you to play Apple Music on any web browser without opening iTunes app. In this case, you'll need a third-party Apple Music tool called AudFree Apple Music Converter.
What Is It and Why You Need This Tool?
Before we getting to the tutorial, you need to be aware of the fact that Apple Music songs are protected by FairPlay DRM, with which you are only allowed to enjoy Apple Music on iTunes or other authorized programs and devices. And that's the main reason why you can't play Apple Music on web before the official web player is released. Therefore, other than using the Apple Music web player, we can also play Apple Music via web if we can find a solution to remove DRM from Apple Music songs completely. And yes, AudFree Apple Music Converter is the solution we are looking for.
As an all-in-one Apple Music DRM removal tool, AudFree Apple Music Converter is specialized in removing DRM from Apple Music tracks and converting the DRM-protected Apple Music songs from M4P to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC and other unprotected audio formats. After that, you are able to play DRM-free Apple Music on web browsers without iTunes. Besides, this smart tool can keep original ID3 tags of the songs and let you change the bit rate, sample rate, codec all according to your own needs.
The following steps will show you how to remove DRM from Apple Music and convert the songs to play on web under the help of AudFree Apple Music Converter.
- Step 1Add downloaded Apple Music songs to AudFree
- Launch AudFree DRM Audio Converter. Then touch the first 'Add' button at bottom left of the main interface in order to add all downloaded Apple Music M4P files to AudFree. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the offline Apple Music tracks to AudFree conversion window.
- Step 2Set output format and other parameters
- When all Apple Music songs are imported successfully to AudFree, click on the 'audio' icon next to 'Convert' to open the output format setting window where you can choose the output format as MP3, AAC, WAC or others. If you want to customize the music quality, you can simply change the audio codec, channel, sample rate and bit rate there.
- Step 3Remove DRM from Apple Music
- Tab the 'Convert' button to begin converting DRM-ed Apple Music M4P songs to MP3. After conversion, you can locate non-DRM Apple Music files on the target folder via clicking 'history' icon. Then you are supposed to copy any of the DRM-free Apple Music songs to the web player for playback without iTunes.