Who wouldn't love to enjoy Hi-Res music at home, in the car or at any time to wind down? After the Qobuz USA's version launched, it may become the new option for you. As a rising star of high-quality music provider, Qobuz renders a comprehensive music catalog of Hi-Fi quality and Hi-Res quality, which correspond to CD quality and studio quality. To enjoy Qobuz songs offline, you can subscribe to Qobuz streaming plans or purchase the tracks/albums from Download Store directly.
But today, I am going to introduce a new effective way for you to download/record Qobuz Music for offline listening, which can help you preserve Qobuz Hi-Fi/Studio tracks after you cancel the subscription, and also save expenses on buying albums on Qobuz.
Part 1. Best Qobuz Downloader/Recorder
Qobuz offers a one-month free subscription for new signups. If you have never used it before, please click here to get the free trial of Qobuz Premium/HiFi/Studio plan from the very beginning. Then it is very important to download and install AudFree Qobuz Music Recorder, which is specialized in capturing and downloading HiFi/Hi-Res music from Qobuz to many universal formats like MP3, FALC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, and so on.
Taking the latest technology, this smart tool can intelligently identify ID3 tags in Qobuz songs while recording. Besides, tracks in an album will be automatically split and saved as individual files. This almighty software is also an audio editor, which supports you to manually split and trim recordings into small segments, or merge those small clips into one file.
What may surprise you most is that AudFree Qobuz Music Recorder can not only grab Qobuz music but also record Google Play Music, capture Amazon Music such kind of streaming music services, extract podcasts from TuneIn, Google Podcasts and so on. In general, with the help of this amazing program, you can record, download, edit every piece of track on PC as you wish.
Part 2. Capture Music from Qobuz in Detailed Steps
- Step 1Stream Music from Qobuz and import to AudFree
- Install and turn on AudFree Qobuz Music Recorder on your computer. On the main interface of AudFree, you will see a batch of icons of media players and web browsers. It means that you have already installed those programs on your desktop. If the target program doesn't list in the main window, please click the dashed gray '+' button to add it manually. Then hit on Qobuz desktop application, Chrome, or another browser that is common-used. As a piece of advice, Chrome is the best choice, which can keep AudFree running in a stable and high-speed situation.
- Step 2Redefine output settings for Qobuz offline playing
- Before you start to record audios from Qobuz, it is necessary for you to adjust the output parameters in AudFree. Please click to the first icon of 'audio' on the lower right corner on the home page. Then a new window named 'Format' will prompt immediately. The listed parameters such as format, codec, channel, sample rate, the bit rate can be reset as you like. For purpose of keeping an original HiFi music quality, It is suggested to change the format to 'FLAC', the channel to '5.1 surrounds', the sample rate to '96000Hz', and bit depth to '24 bit'. Or you can choose the auto mode to save your time. Just click the pull-down bottom of 'Preset' > 'High Quality'.
- Step 3Start to record, download, and edit Qobuz music
- Now you can visit Qobuz Web Player via Chrome from AudFree or press Qobuz desktop player on AudFree. Then find your favorite song or album. Once you press the play button in Qobuz, the program will automatically record music from Qobuz and transfer them into the presetting of the output format. During the recording, please don't open any other media player or website. You are required to press the 'Stop' button on AudFree to end the recording. Then move your cursor to the recorded file, and two "edit" icons will show up. The former one is for you to retitle the song. The latter one is used to trim the segment and rewrite ID3 tags. Attention, don't forget to press 'Save' to preserve your recording. After that, locate the target folder on the computer by following the on-screen prompts.
Tips: Differences among Qobuz Premium/Hi-Fi/Studio/Sublime
Qobuz releases 4 types of streaming plans for music lovers. Here, I will give a brief introduction to the differences between these 4 plans for you to find the most favorite one. The most obvious differences are music quality and price, which is the core of a streaming plan.
Qobuz Premium: 320kbps, $9.99/month or $99.99/year
Qobuz Hi-Fi: FLAC (16-Bit/44.1 kHz), $19.99/month or $199.99/year
Qobuz Studio: FLAC (24-Bit, up to 192 kHz), $24.99/month or $249.99/year
Qobuz Sublime: FLAC (24-Bit, up to 192 kHz), Purchase at reduced prices, $299.99/year