Want to access to Audible audiobooks with Amazon Prime? Amazon has carefully selected numerous e-books according to the reading preferences of Prime members, and Prime members can read for free with unlimited times. The audio contents include music, free ebooks and audiobooks.
If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can borrow the over 50 audiobooks for free. The borrowed content can be read on a Kindle e-book reader, Fire tablet, or Kindle reading software. So how to access to free Audible audiobooks with Amazon Prime? We will show you the ways to reach this goal as follows.
Part 1. Access to Audible Audiobooks with Amazon Prime - via Official Ways
As a member of Amazon Prime, you can stream from a rotating group of more than 50 audiobooks. You just need to pay $99 annually for the Audible audio service. It is worth noting that Amazon provides a Wispersync service that allows you to read or listen seamlessly.
The following are the official ways to get free Audible Books with Amazon Prime.
Get Audible Audiobooks with the Kindle
1. Open your Kindle. Search for the audiobooks you like.
2. Select the e-books with a Prime logo and the Wispersync option.
3. Choose to borrow the audiobooks with your membership. Click the 'Listen for free' button. Then you are able to borrow free audiobooks. You can listen to them with a Bluetooth headset or through a Kindle audio adapter.
Listen to Audible Audiobooks from Audible Channel
If you own a Kindle Fire series tablet, you need to take a different approach.
1. Launch the Audible app on your device.
2. Hit the menu 'Channels for Prime'. You can see a list of contents.
3. Find the channel you want. Open it. Then you can tap on the 'Play' icon to listen to the audiobooks online.
Part 2. Download Audible audiobooks with Amazon Prime for Offline Playing
As we show you above, you can access to audiobooks with Amazon Prime . Yet you can only listen to them inside the Kindle app. Therefore, it's quite inconvenient for you if you want to get them in other apps. In this regard, we recommend an effective tool - AudFree Audio Converter. It aims to convert the formats of Audible books - AA/AAX to MP3, FLAC, M4A, AAC, WAV and M4B.
Why do you need to convert the format? Because the Audible AA/AAX files are encoded, which are not compatible with other apps. Luckily, the AudFree Audio Converter enables you to get lossless audiobooks files that can be played in other apps offline. Besides, you can edit the ID3 tags and spilt audio files into small segments as you like.
We offer you a detailed guide on downloading Amazon Prime audio books for playing on your favorite players.
- Step 1Load Audible audiobook files to AudFree
- First of all, download Audible audiobooks and AudFree Audio Converter on your computer. Launch the AudFree tool. Then drag the audiobooks which you want to convert to the window. Or you can tap on the left button to add them to the interface.
- Step 2Set Output Parameters
- Before you convert the format, you need to personalize the output format and parameters like codec, channel, sample rate and bit rate. Drop your mouse on the top right, you can reset the output folder and make sure whether you will archive output tracks by Artist/Album or not. Touch the Audible tracks you upload. Hit the 'Edit' icon on its right. You can spilt the Audible files and edit their information like title, album, artist, composer, etc.
- Step 3Convert Audible audiobook Amazon Prime files
- Click the 'Convert' button. Then the conversion will begin.
All the files will be converted in batch. Within a coffee time, you will get lossless audiobook Amazon Prime files in the output folder. At last, you are able to play them offline on any players.
Tips: You can only get one-third of each converted Audible track with the free trial of the AudFree software. To have the full transferred file, you are suggested to buy the AudFree Audio Converter.
Part 3. To Sum Up
All the ways we offer above can help you access to Audible audiobooks with Amazon Prime with ease. You can choose the one that suits you. But it's convinced that the AudFree Audio Converter gives you lossless Audible books without annual payment. Consequently, you can save the audiobooks forever on your favorite apps for offline playback.