Q: "I like to read books and listen to audiobooks on the Nook. Audible audiobooks are also good for me and I used to play them before. I've tried to transfer Audible audiobooks to the Nook but I failed. Do you have any ways to figure it out?"
Nook is an e-book reader that is released by the largest book retail company- Barnes & Noble in the United States. It uses an electronic ink screen and an LCD touch screen and shows B & N's determination to change the concept of the book. Offering numerous e-books and audiobooks at low prices and with high quality, the Nook enjoys considerate popularity among users.
Audible audiobooks are also a great choice for book lovers. If you want to listen to Audible audiobooks on your Nook, you can not import the Audible audiobooks to it directly? Why? We will tell you in the following words.
Part 1. Why You Fail to Transfer Audible Audiobooks to the Nook
In fact, Audible audiobooks are in the format of AA/AAX, but the Nook supports MP3, MP4, AMR, AAC. They are formed in different formats. Therefore, Audible audiobooks are not compatible with the Nook. So you have to change the format of the audiobooks to the ones that are suitable for the Nook.
Part 2. Play Audible Audiobooks on the Nook - Best Way
Here we will show you a professional tool - AudFree Audio Converter. You can use it to convert AA/AAX to MP3 or AAC so that you can play the audiobooks on your Nook. What's more, AudFree software allows you to get lossless audio files while preserving their ID3 tags such as title, group, composer, genre, etc. Moreover, you can split the files to different segments according to your needs. Running at 30X faster speed, the AduFree Audio Converter offers you the converted Audible books in a short time.
You can get a detailed tutorial as follows to finish the conversion between AA/AAX to MP3 or AAC. Then you are able to win the Nook with Audible audiobooks for your listening anytime.
- Step 1Upload Audible Audiobooks to AudFree
- Launch the AudFree Audio Converter after you download and install it on your computer. The AudFree program is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. Besides, you also have to install the iTunes app. Now you can see a pleasing interface of AudFree Audible audiobooks to Nook Converter. The iTunes app will run at the same time. Click the 'Add Files' button on the left of the window. You can then upload the Audible books to the interface from the Audible library. You can also drag them to the conversion window.
- Step 2Set Output Parameters for the Nook
- Find the 'Preference' icon on the top right of the interface. Then you are allowed to spilt the audio books into small chapters as you like and edit their ID3 tags. Meanwhile, the AudFree Audio Converter permits you to archive the output tracks by Artist/Album or Artist and choose your favorite output folder. Drop your mouse on the right of the bottom, you can set the output format as MP3 or AAC for the Nook. Furthermore, you have the right to personalize the channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate for the Nook.
- Step 3Download Audible audiobooks to the Nook
It's time to start the format conversion of Audible audiobooks. Tap on the 'Convert' button. Then you will gain the converted Audible books within a coffee time. In the end, you can locate the audio files in the output folder you set.
Tips: The AudFree Audio Converter only gives you back a one-third file of each converted Audible track. You can get a full file when you buy the AudFree tool.
- Step 4Load Audible Audiobooks to the Nook
Now you can export the converted Audible books to your Nook. You can finish it in two ways.
1. Connect the Nook with your computer. Then copy and paste the Audible files to your Nook directly.
2. Copy and drop the transferred Audible tracks to a SD card through a card reader. Link the SD card with the Nook. As a result, you can freely play the Audible audiobooks on your Nook.
Part 3. In Conclusion
As we show you above, you can listen to Audible audiobooks on your Nook with the assistant - AudFree Audio Converter. The Audible books are all kept in original quality. You are able to access the audiobooks anytime on the Nook for learning or relaxing.