Audible audiobooks are good sources for us to learn or relax. Yet if you try to play Audible audiobooks on iPad, you should find some assistant as it's not easy work.
As iPad is a great tablet to watch videos, listen to music, browse the web, take photos, send emails, etc. no wonder that you want to listen to audiobooks to the iPad. iPad is easy to carry and perfect for you to play audible audiobooks. So now how to get an audiobook on iPad? Let's explore it in the following parts!
Part 1. Can I Play an Audible Audiobook on My iPad
Speaking of playing Audible books on the iPad, the good news is that the Audible app is compatible with the iPad. It means that you can directly enjoy audiobooks purchased from Audible on your iPad via the Audible app directly.
You can follow the guide below to listen to Audible audiobooks on your iPad with ease. Firstly, please download and install Audible app from App Store on your iPad.
1. Launch the Audible on your iPad and log in to your account.
2. Click "My Library" on the bottom > "Cloud" in the library.
3. Hit the title you want to listen to. And then Audible audiobooks will be playing on the iPad.
Part 2. How to Listen to an Audiobook on iPad - Another Way
Apart from using the Audible app to get audiobooks on iPad, you can also use the built-in music player in iPad to play Audible files. You can add ordinary audio files to iPad and use the player to access.
It's impossible to note that Audible audiobooks are formed in AA/AAX, which is not a common audio format. So Audible audiobooks are not compatible with iPad audiobook player. But you can change the format of the Audible audiobooks.
Any tool can help you? Surprisingly, AudFree Audio Converter is well-designed for you to convert AA/AAX to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, W4A and W4B. So you can choose the right format for the iPad. What's more, the AudFree Audio Converter runs at 30X faster speed to download the audio books and meanwhile, you can split the audiobooks into small chapters as you like.
The lossless Audible audiobooks you get via the AudFree Audio converter will definitely fulfills your need. Finally, you are able to listen to audiobooks without network freely on your iPad anytime.
Here are the steps of the operation on downloading an audiobook to your iPad. Just finish it with some clicks on your PC.
- Step 1Load Audible Audiobooks to AudFree
- Install the AudFree Audio Converter on your computer after you download it on the official website of AudFree. By the way, the AudFree Audio Converter can work in both Windows and Mac PC. Now open it. A pleasing window will pop up. The iTunes app will be also launched at the same time. Click the button "Add files" on the left of the interface. Then you can upload the Audible audiobooks to the conversion window from Audible library. You are allowed to send audiobooks to it in batch.
- Step 2Set Output Format for iPad
- Hit the icon "Preference" on the top of the interface. You are allowed to choose your favorite output folder and archive files by album or artist. Tap on the button on the right of the bottom, then you can set the output format as MP3, WAV and AAC for playing the audio books on iPad. Moreover, you should reset the codec, channel, bit rate and sample rate to get files of high quality.
- Step 3Save an Audiobook to Your iPad
Press on the icon "Convert" to start the conversion. What you should be informed is that the converted audiobook is a one-third file. To gain a completely transferred track, you are required to buy the AudFree Audio Converter instead of using the free trial version. When the downloading process is done, hit the "Search" icon on the converted file. you can find the Audible audiobooks in the output folder.
- Step 4Import Audible Audioboks to iPad
Now all of the converted audiobooks are on your computer. You get two methods to get free audiobook for iPad.
Method 1. Drag the Audible audiobooks to the iTunes window till they are uploaded.
Method 2. Launch iTunes. Hit the option "File" > "Add to Library". Then follow it and select the folder of converted audiobooks, and open it to upload the Audible files.
Here you have finished all of the steps for the conversion. You can play audiobooks on iPad or other players easily with no network.
Part 3. By Verdict
Both of the ways above can meet your needs about iPad. What I want to stress is that AudFree Audio Converter gives you back Audible audiobooks in a few minutes with high quality kept. Meanwhile, it saves the ID3 tags of the audiobooks for iPad like title, artist, genre, etc. and enables you to edit output parameters. The AudFree tool helps you keep the audiobooks forever and you can play them offline on the iPad or any other players you like.