In their busy schedule, people love to listen to iTunes audiobooks no matter what they are doing. iTunes is considered as one of the largest online digital stores where you can get all kinds of audiobooks for kids, teens, or older ones. You can get almost all audiobooks of every genre.
However, iTunes audiobooks are encrypted and readble by Apple only. So, what do you have to do if you have to purchase an Android phone all of a sudden and failed to play the purchased iTunes audiobook on your Android devices like Samsung Galaxy Tab, Huawei P20, or HTC smartphone?
At that moment, you will face trouble to shift iTunes towards your Android device. To cope up with all the problems, you need an audiobook converter, which will allow you to listen to unlimited iTunes audiobooks in its best quality. Catch us at the next part of this article to get knowledge about how to play iTunes M4B on Android.
Part 1. Play M4B Audiobooks on Android - Tool Needed
As the iTunes audiobooks are restricted to use only on Apple devices so, we need a converter that converts them into a universal format to play without any boundaries. Let us introduce AudFree Audiobook Converter to play iTunes audiobooks on Android.
To play iTunes M4B on Android is no more a tough task with AudFree Audiobook Converter. It is the best audio converter used to convert iTunes, Audible books and other common audio tracks to MP3, M4A, WAV, or AAC to play on all devices. So, you can save them in any format and listen to them on the move.
AudFree Audiobook Converter allows you to keep all the iTunes M4B and Apple music for the long term in your music library and even listen to them without a subscription. By following some on-screen tips, you can easily convert M4B audiobooks on Android to any of the formats with 30X faster speed and zero quality loss. Its powerful feature to keep lossless quality for audiobooks makes it more prominent out of other converters.
AudFree Audiobook Converter keeps the ID3 tags of the output files, including title, album, genre, or artist, etc. Its built-in splitter can split audiobooks by chapters into small parts. Whereas with the help of batch conversion, you can add hundreds of audio files to convert at once.
Part 2. How to Play M4B Files on Android - Detailed Steps
AudFree Audiobook Converter is developed to get free M4B Android. It removes all limitations from iTunes M4B audiobooks, and then you can convert them to any of the formats, including MP3, WMA, WAV, etc. This converter will help you to convert the audiobooks in the fastest 30X speed with original quality. Follow the below steps to convert and play iTunes audiobooks on Android.
- Step 1Load iTunes M4B to AudFree software
- To start converting the M4B files, you have to download AudFree Audiobook Converter and iTunes app on your computer. Launch the AudFree program, go to the 'Load iTunes library' icon and choose the desired iTunes audiobooks to import them into the conversion window of AudFree Audiobook Converter.
- Step 2Define output preferences for iTunes audiobooks
- After you have imported the files to the converter, click on the 'Format' option. Now, you have to choose the output format to convert the audio files including, M4B, MP3, AAC, or WAV. Moreover, you can edit the ID3 tags of music and split the large audiobooks into small segments by chapters from the 'Effects' option.
- Step 3Convert iTunes M4B audiobooks for Android
- Now choose the "Convert" option to start the conversion of DRM-ed M4B audiobooks. The audiobook will be downloaded according to the selected format that you set in step 3.
- Step 4Transfer iTunes audiobooks to Android
- To listen to the audiobooks at any time anywhere, move the converted iTunes audiobooks to your Android device. For this purpose, connect your computer with an Android device through a USB cable and copy the converted iTunes audiobooks to the Android media folder.
Part 3. Best M4B Audiobook Players for Android Devices
There are a variety of audiobook players, which offers you to enjoy the converted audiobooks on Android. For this purpose, we have picked the best of the M4B android audiobook players:
Listen Audiobooks Player:
You can play your audiobooks on Android by using Listen Audiobooks Player. It has built-in equalizer features and offers numerous and variable audiobook playback speed. By using this application, you can even configure the headset buttons shortcut. Get its free version for 30 days, and after that, it will return to its basic version.
Simple Audiobook Player Free:
It is another standard audiobooks player with a decent interface. Simple Audiobook Player Free offers its basic version for free, but you can upgrade it by 2 USD. It also has a built-in equalizer feature and allows you to monitor and check all the audiobook history.
LibriVox Audio Books:
The LibriVox makes it easy to find the audiobook you want on Android, which offers unlimited access to over 24,000 free audiobooks. It provides you full support for Bluetooth controls, a list of favorites, recent books, and downloaded books. Besides these features, this app also has a sleep timer and speed adjusting feature for you.
Choose the desired audiobook players for Android and enjoy iTunes audiobooks anytime and anywhere.
Concludison: Upon reading this article, you get to know how to play M4B files on Android. So, you don't need to panic yourselves on shifting to Android from iOS. Try out AudFree for lossless quality iTunes files and enjoy them on your way. Also, you have the best M4B audiobooks players for Android. Isn't it fascinating for you?