When talking about digital audiobooks, most of you might think about Audible, the largest online audiobook store in the world. Undoubtedly, Audible has made it easier for us to access almost all kinds of spoken audiobooks on the internet via plenty of devices, including Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, etc. However, since Audible book are encrypted by DRM, there are still a good deal of popular devices not included in the support list, such as iPod, Sony Walkman and other common MP3 players or car radio systems.
Therefore, in order to playback the protected Audible audiobooks anywhere, we need to firstly remove DRM from those files. Fortunately, there are so many Audible DRM removal programs could get it done. But the annoyance is that most of those Audible converters must work together with iTunes and require you authorize the Audible books in iTunes before stripping off the DRM. Is there any way to remove Audible DRM without iTunes? Absolutely! Now read on to find out the best solution to bypass DRM from Audible audiobooks without authorizing iTunes at all.
Part 1. Best Audible DRM Cracker - Remove DRM from Audible without iTunes Authorization
The software we will be highlighting here that is used to execute the DRM removal is AudFree DRM Audio Converter. Unlike the traditional Audible audiobook converters, it's much smarter as it can delete the DRM lock from Audible AA/AAX audiobooks straightforward without acquiring you to authorize Audible account in iTunes. In other words, it unlocks DRM encryption from any Audible book for you even if you forgot the Audible account or password.
As the most advanced Audible DRM removing tool, AudFree DRM Audio Converter is able to keep the 100% lossless quality for the audiobooks while getting rid of the DRM. With this tool, you can also convert Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and other common audio formats. Thanks to the built-in splitter and ID3 editor, you can freely cut the large audiobooks into small segments by chapters as well as edit the ID tags, such as book cover, title, author, etc.
In addition to Audible books, AudFree DRM Audio Converter also works with DRM-ed Apple Music songs, iTunes audiobooks and other non-DRM audios as well.
Part 2. How to Remove DRM from AA/AAX Audible Books with No iTunes
Once you installed the free trial version of AudFree DRM Audio Converter, you should follow these steps to start removing DRM from Audible books effortlessly.
- Step 1Drag Audible AA/AAX files into AudFree
- After launching AudFree DRM Audio Converter, the first step should be to find the target Audible audiobooks and drag them into AudFree conversion window.
- Step 2Set output preferences
- When the Audible AA/AAX files are loaded into AudFree, click the 'audio' icon next to 'Convert' button to select the output audio format and other parameters like codec, bit rate, sample rate. Currently it supports MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC and M4B output formats. Choose the one you desire and move on. If you want to keep the output quality exactly the same as original books, please check the option of 'Keep lossless quality (AA, AAX)'.
- Step 3Start bypassing DRM from Audible books
- Hit 'Convert' to let the program starting unlock DRM from Audible audiobooks. After completion, you can open the output folder directly from AudFree DRM Audio Converter and from there transfer the converted Audible books to any device you wish to.
Part 3. Video Guide: Remove DRM from Audible AA/AAX with AudFree
The following video tutorial will show you the complete guide on using AudFree DRM Audio Converter to remove DRM from Audible aa or aax audiobooks without iTunes authorization.