As the most powerful opponent of Spotify, Deezer is also one of the most popular music streaming services in the market, which allows user to access to the big music library of more than 43 million songs online and offline. But just like Spotify, if you would like to download Deezer music or playlist for playback without Internet connection, you're required to upgrade your free account to Premium+ subscription at $9.99 every month.
Apart from subscribing Premium+ plan on Deezer, is it impossible to play music from Deezer offline for free Deezer users? Fortunately, there are so many online Deezer music downloaders and recorders to make it available. Today, we are here to show you the detailed tutorial to download Deezer playlists with the best free Deezer MP3 Downloader no matter you are using a free or paid Deezer account.
Part 1. Download Deezer Playlist on Mobile via Deezer App
Deezer enables users to listen to playlists, albums, audiobooks and favorite tracks from Deezer offline through Deezer app that is available for a wide variety of mobile devices, such as Android, iOS and Windows OS. You can save any content from Deezer to your mobile phone and tablet to listen anytime without connecting Internet network.
But it is important to note that Deezer music is downloaded to your Deezer app only. That's to say, you will be unable to take a full control of them, such as you can't transfer them to other MP3 players for playback. Besides, please make sure you are still a Deezer paid subscriber to download songs or playlists from Deezer. Now, let's get started to download playlists and albums on mobile.
Step 1. Open your Deezer app on your iPhone or Android phone and login your account details, including email address and password.
Step 2. Navigate to an album or playlist that you'd like to download and click on the target one. Note: If you need to download individual tracks, please add them to a playlist in advance.
Step 3. Please turn the download slider on to start to downloading process. When downloading, the slider will turn green.
Step 4. If the playlist or album is under My Music option already, you just need to touch the three grey dots next to the content and choose Download album or Download playlist from the drop-down menu.
Part 2. Deezer Free Music Download with AudFree Deezer Music Capture
Since the way mentioned above is available for paying Deezer users, here we will also introduce another way for Deezer free subscribers to download Deezer music to PC for offline listening, which is recording and downloading Deezer songs, playlists or albums losslessly to the local folder on our computer with the professional AudFree Audio Capture for Deezer.
AudFree Audio Recorder is designed to capture and download songs and playlists from almost all music streaming services, not only for Deezer, but also Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, etc. With this smart music recording tool, you can freely download music from Deezer and save Deezer playlist recordings as MP3, FALC, WAV, AAC and other audio formats. After conversion, you can play Deezer music on any device and music player as you like. Let's see how.
- Step 1Set up AudFree software and set the basic settings
- When you launch AudFree Audio Capture for Mac/Windows, you will see that there is a complete list of installed programs on your computer in the main interface. If the target app you'd like to use to record Deezer music from is not here, you can touch the big '+' button to add it directly. Here, we highly recommend you to use Chrome to play Deezer music via Deezer web player.
- Step 2Customize output format and other audio settings
- To make Deezer playlist compatible with any music player and device, you can define the output format as the favorite one from MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B by touching the 'audio' icon at the bottom-right corner. Besides, you also allow to customize other output audio quality by changing the bit rate, sample rate, audio codec, channels, etc.
- Step 3Play and download playlist from Deezer
- Now, you can select the target program, like Chrome or Deezer app in the starting window to discover favorite Deezer tracks, playlists or albums. Once found, you can begin to play the playlist or album, the recording window will pop up and AudFree software will grab and download Deezer music automatically.
- Step 4Edit and save Deezer music recordings
- You can quite the whole web browser or Deezer app or stop playing Deezer tracks to stop the recording process. And you can click the 'edit' icon at each recorded track to cut unwanted Deezer song segments or merge all into one file. Or you can skip this step and locate downloaded Deezer MP3 music on the History folder instead.
Part 3. Download Deezer Music as MP3 for Free by Using Deezify
In addition to use a paid third-party software, you might also wonder to know is there any other way to download music from Deezer with no cost. At this point, you can use the Chrome extension, called Deezify. Although Deezify is only available in Google Chrome, it's totally free for Deezer users to download Deezer music steams to MP3 with no ads.
To use Deezify to record and download playlist from Deezer, you need to install it on your computer also. And then you can open Deezify on your Google web browser to search favorite songs. Now, Deezify will offer a download option to help you download Deezer music to MP3 files with ease.
Part 4. Verdict
If you are a Deezer paid subscriber, there is no doubt that using your mobile app or desktop app is the best way to download music to computer and mobile devices.
If you are a free user on Deezer or would like to play music or playlist on other devices and music player, AudFree Audio Capture and Deezify could be better than the first way. Compared to the output music quality, AudFree Deezer music downloader seems a smart choice.
What's the way or tool you are using to get Deezer free music download? Just share with us in the comment area as below.