Q: "Is there any effective solution on how to put music on MP3 player from Spotify? Due to the compactness and lightweight of MP3 player, I prefer to play Spotify music with it. But my MP3 player is not compatible with Spotify app. What should I do?"
Actually, you should know that the platforms and devices supported by Spotify cover Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, Android, WIndows Phone 7, BlackBerry, Symbian and iPod touch only. Generic MP3 players don't get its support, such as Sony Walkman, SanDisk MP3 player, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano and Creative Zen. That signifies the impossibility to play Spotify music on MP3 player straightway.
Consequently, to succeed in transferring Spotify music to MP3 player for offline listening, you need to get some professional help to convert Spotify songs to MP3 files, then add them to your MP3 player for playback. Read the following content to know how.
Part 1. Why Can't Play Spotify with MP3 Player Directly
One of the most important reason why you are not allowed to listen to Spotify songs on MP3 player is that the Spotify app is not available for MP3 players. As a result, the only way to make it happen is to download and transfer music from Spotify to MP3 player.
Unfortunately, Spotify tracks are encoded in special Ogg Vorbis format that can't be supported by MP3 player directly. What's worse, as a free Spotify user, you even can't download Spotify music for offline playback. Although uses have rights to download any Spotify content with Spotify Premium subscription, downloaded music files are cache files, only being used within the Spotify app, which means that you can't find them locally for transferring to play on your MP3 player.
In a word, neither Spotify premium and free users get permission to download music from Spotify to MP3 player due to all sorts of limits, unless there is a professional Spotify to MP3 converter available to convert Spotify for MP3 player.
Part 2. Put Music on MP3 Player from Spotify - Best Spotify to MP3 Converter
As demonstrated above, to transfer Spotify playlist to MP3 player for offline playback, you need to discover a third-party professional Spotify solution, which can help to get rid of all restrictions encoded in Spotify tracks. Here, we highly recommend AudFree Music Converter for Spotify, an excellent music converting tool for Spotify.
It can not only download Spotify music offline without Premium but also convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B for both paying and free Spotify subscribers. With the help of this powerful Spotify to MP3 player Converter, it could be easier to download music from Spotify to MP3 player. Significantly, its technologically advanced conversion skill guarantees the 100% original ID3 tags while keeping the lossless sound quality.
Part 3. How to Download Music from Spotify to MP3 Player
The following is the step-by-step tutorial about how to transfer Spotify music to MP3 while downloading Spotify files as MP3 with AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Please make sure that you have downloaded and installed the useful Spotify solution on your computer firstly before getting started.
- Step 1Import Spotify music or playlist to AudFree
- Open AudFree Spotify Music Converter from the computer desktop and Spotify application will be launched automatically with it. From the main interface of AudFree software, there are two direct methods for users to import Spotify music. You can drag and drop Spotify tracks to the conversion window or copy and paste the URL of Spotify music to the search box and press the "+" button.
- Step 2Set MP3 as Spotify music output format
- Please negative to the top menu and click the "Preference" option, it will automatically pop up a new format window, in which you should define output format as MP3. AudFree also supports other common audio formats, like FALC, WAV, AAC, etc. To enhance the output audio quality, you can adjust the following output parameters, including bit rate, sample rate, audio channel, etc.
- Step 3Download Spotify music for MP3 player
- Just click the "Convert" button, AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter will convert Spotify music to MP3 files. Besides, to make the converting process more stable, you are suggested to set the converting speed as "1X". In general, this smart software can work at up to 5X faster speed.
- Step 4Transfer Spotify music to MP3 player
- 2. Please open the "Storage Media" folder of your MP3 player and the local folder contained local Spotify MP3 audio tracks, and you can transfer music from Spotify to MP3 player from the local Spotify music folder via copying & pasting action.
You can locate unprotected Spotify downloads encoded in MP3 format on the destination folder. Now, you can refer to the following simple guide to convert Spotify songs to MP3 player via USB cable.
1. Connect the target MP3 player with your computer via USB cable. Once done, you can see the folder of MP3 player on your computer in the "Devices with Removable Storage" panel.
Part 4. How to Put Music on MP3 Player from Spotify - Online Solution
There is a web-based method to download music from Spotify to MP3 player for offline playback - DZR Music Downloader. It is a free Chrome extension, functioning as an online Spotify to MP3 converter and saver to download your favorite songs from Spotify, Deezer, SoundCloud, etc. to MP3 files in a few of clicks.
It doesn't require any additional download and installation. After adding it to your Chrome Extension, you can effortlessly save Spotify music to local drive for offline listening on your MP3 player without limitations. Below is how it works.
Step 1. Open Google Chrome and search DZR Music Downloader. From Google web store, add DZR Music Downloader - saver for Spotify to your Chrome extension;
Step 2. From Chrome extensions, click the icon of DZR Music Downloader, which will automatically navigate you to Spotify web player;
Step 3. Go to any Spotify song, playlist, album, you are going to be presented with a green "Download" button;
Step 4. Touch the "Download" icon to download Spotify music to local MP3 files;
Step 5. After that, you are just required to use a USB cable to connect your MP3 player with computer, and transfer the downloaded Spotify songs to MP3 player for offline enjoying.
Part 5. Sum up
No matter you are using a free or premium membership, you can use AudFree Spotify Music Converter and DZR Music Downloader Chrome Extension to download Spotfiy songs, playlists or album for offline listening on MP3 player. The desktop solution is lossless and flexible while the online solution is easy and convenient. Both of them work well. Just select one to your requirements. If you know other practical methods to do the thing, please share with us in the comment area below.