With the advent and popularity of streaming music services, more and more people who like to listen to music start to find tips on music streams instead of music downloads. However, it comes with some shortcomings. Music tracks can be streamed from one device to another selected device with some limitations. You can't get the real streaming music files actually, etc.
As a music-heavy fan, it's still an indispensable skill of downloading music offline to make the full use of music. You can easily edit downloaded music streams, make them the phone ringtone, set them as the alarm and so on.
If you are also a music addict, today, let's concentrate upon downloading Spotify music with the best Spotify Playlist Downloader. Because Spotify is the world's leading music services with over 170 million monthly active users.
Part 1. Best Spotify Playlist Downloader – AudFree Spotify Music Converter
AudFree Spotify Music Converter is well-designed for both free and premium Spotify subscribers to enjoy Spotify playlists better. It has the ability to download songs, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks, and other digital audio files from the Spotify app.
Besides, it supports 5X faster conversion speed when converting Spotify music and playlists to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, etc. No need to worry about the output audio quality, since AudFree Spotify Music Converter can keep 100% lossless quality and original ID3 tags in Spotify downloads.
No matter whether you have full knowledge of technical skills, you can easily use this professional Spotify music solution to download Spotify playlists to MP3, etc.
- Download music from Spotify without Premium
- Download Spotify playlist, music, podcasts, audiobooks, radio, etc. losslessly
- 5X faster speed to convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc.
- Keep all ID3 tags and metadata in downloaded Spotify music
- Play Spotify songs on all devices without the Spotify app
- Be fully compatible with the Spotify desktop app
Key Features of AudFree Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader Works for Both Premium & Free Users
AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader is available for Mac and Windows operating systems. You just need to download and install the right version on your computer. Its tutorial is the same for Spotify free and paid users. Now, let's see how to use it to download music and playlists from Spotify to MP3 with ease.
- Step 1Add Spotify playlist to Spotify converter
- To add Spotify playlists, you can drag and drop the music or the playlist from the Spotify app to the main interface of the AudFree program or you can copy and paste the Spotify music link to the address box of AudFree Spotify Music Converter and click the '+' button to add them.
- Step 2Define output format for downloading
- If you'd like to download Spotify music as MP3 files, you can skip this step since the default output format is MP3. Of course, you can customize other output parameters in this step. Please click the top-right menu bar to choose the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option. In the opening window, you can adjust the output format, output quality, output music catalog, and conversion speed, etc.
- Step 3Download Spotify music for offline playback
- To launch the download mode of the AudFree Spotify Music Converter, you can simply press the 'Convert' button. And then it will start to download added Spotify files to target audio tracks with zero quality loss.
- Step 4Fine downloaded Spotify Playlists
- Now, all Spotify tracks are downloaded on your computer. You can find them by clicking the 'file' or 'history' > 'search' icon. After that, you can transfer them to all devices and edit them as you need.
Part 3. Why AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader Stands Out
Now, you have tried AudFree Spotify Music Converter and experienced its performance and features. But you might be still confused about the reasons why you need to choose this software instead of some free and online Spotify playlist downloaders, like Audacity. Therefore, let's show complete highlights of this Spotify playlist downloader to MP3.
Easy to Use & Lower Price
First of all, you can try one of the free tools. You will find that it's not specially designed for Spotify users but for all kinds of users. So, it's very complicated to operate. While AudFree Spotify Music Converter only needs you to do two clicks and then you can get all Spotify tracks offline. Besides, the full version of this Spotify program is $10 cheaper than other Spotify playlist downloaders.
5X Conversion Speed with High-quality Output Quality
By adopting innovative Spotify encoding technology, AudFree Spotify Music Converter not only works at 5X faster speed but also supports batch conversion speed. In addition, it doesn't touch the original audio quality and allows you to customize the output quality. Especially for free Spotify users, you can set the output Spotify bit rate as 320 kbps. (the original bitrate is 160 kbps.)
Multiple Output Formats and 24-hour Support
There are six output formats you can choose to set. Because of this wonderful feature, you can make full use of downloaded Spotify playlists, such as playing them on portable MP3 players, etc. Besides, if you met some trouble in using this software, just contact to its support team via email to [email protected] You will get a positive solution as soon as possible.
Part 4. Final Word
If you'd like to download Spotify music for playback on all devices, there is no doubt that AudFree Spotify Music Converter is your first choice. The best Spotify playlist downloader provides everything it promises and comes with many highlight features and functions.
It supports a free trial version for all users to test its performance. So why not download and install it to see whether you can meet your need of downloading Spotify files losslessly.