Spotify Wrapped, a list that summarizes all of the tracks and artists that you listened to the most over the past year. It's always fun for those who use Spotify a lot to look back at his/her summary of the year-round music playback.
In Spotify 2018 Wrapped, you can see more than artists and songs you played most, the first and last track you played on Spotify, the time you spent on Spotify streaming music service, the genre of music you loved most in 2018, and so forth.
2018 Wrapped Spotify can be checked and reviewed by every listener. But to download them for offline playback, it is the privilege of premium users. If you are the free account, you don't need to worry about it either. Today, I prepare to show you an effective way to download 2018 Spotify Wrapped as your private local files for offline listening without premium.
Part 1. An Essential Tool to Download Spotify 2018 Wrapped
To download Spotify Wrapped into the local music library, you need a helpful assist to get rid of the DRM limitation from Spotify songs without losing too much music quality. Thus, AudFree Music Downloader for Spotify is your first choice, which is devoted to download and convert Spotify tracks into universal formats such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, etc. with 100% original quality and 100% metadata preserved. You can find the full ID3 tags like artist, album, genre, year, etc. in the converted music files.
As a high-tech product, AudFree Spotify Music Downloader runs at a high speed during the conversion (Ideally, it can up to 5X faster), and a playlist with 100 pieces of songs/podcasts/ audiobooks/radios can be download and converted at a time.
AudFree Music Downloader for Spotify
Part 2. Download Spotify 2018 Wrapped as Local Files Step by Step
With the support of this powerful tool, it is simple and convenient for you to download Spotify Wrapped 2018 in the local music folder without premium. Now let's see the working procedure of this intelligent software as follow:
- Step 1Drag songs from Spotify Wrapped and add to AudFree
- Install Spotify app and AudFree Music Downloader for Spotify on your computer, and for windows users, please make sure that the Spotify app you downloaded is not the Windows Store's version. Launched AudFree and the Spotify app will be opened automatically in the meanwhile. Two ways to add Spotify files in AudFree. One is to copy the link of Spotify track or playlist and paste it to search bar on the top of AudFree, then press on the '+' button beside. The other one is to directly drag and drop the song or playlist to the main page of AudFree. Please attention, the upper limit of added songs is 100. Usually, just within a few seconds, the streams you picked will be added in AudFree.
- Step 2Adjust Spotify output settings and related parameters
- It is available to redefine the output parameters as you required before the conversion. For the Windows version, users have to tap on the hamburger icon on the upper right corner of the AudFree. Then choose to "Preferences" > "Convert". For the Mac version, users need to find the "AudFree Spotify Music Converter" option on the menu bar of the Mac system. A new setting window will appear. Here, you are able to adjust the output format by clicking the drop-down icon of each option such as format, bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. As a reminder, in order to keep the original quality of Spotify songs, please set the bit rate to 320kbps, sample rate to 48000 Hz.
- Step 3Download and convert Spotify Wrapped in a local music folder
- When all the steps above are finished, just simply click on the 'Convert' button on the bottom right corner of AudFree. Then the program will start to decrypt the DRM from Spotify tracks and convert them as the output formats you have chosen. The conversion time lasts based on the number of tracks in the list. After conversion, you can follow the on-screen prompts to check the local Spotify Wrapped files on the computer.
Tips: How to Find my Spotify Wrapped?
To get the entire Spotify Wrapped, you are able to visit spotifywrapped.com, where Spotify displays the most comprehensive info of how much time you spent on the Spotify, which song/artist you listen to most, etc. Here are 2 ways to get Spotify Wrapped Stats:
Find Spotify Wrapped from Website
Step 1. Navigate to Spotifywrapped.com.
Step 2. Log in your Spotify account.
Step 3. You will enter in a page of info about the music you played in 2018, starting from the first song you played, ending with the artists/songs you played most.
Find Spotify Wrapped from App
Step 1. Launch Spotify app.
Step 2. Enter your log-in info.
Step 3. Hit the home tab and locate a playlist named "Your Top Songs 2018" which is the same as your 2018 Spotify Wrapped.
Now you can get and download Spotify Wrapped 2018, Spotify Wrapped 2017 and etc. into your local music library for offline listening as a free account.