How to extract MP3 files from Spotify? After I downloaded Spotify playlist to my devices with subscribing Spotify Premium, I couldn’t transfer downloaded music from Spotify to my MP3 player for offline listening. It seems that Spotify tracks are not obtained as MP3 files. What should I do? Is there any solution to rip Spotify music to MP3 that compatible with MP3 players?
As the world's largest streaming music site, Spotify allows all users to listen to songs, playlists and albums from Spotify online or offline. Subscribers with Premium account have rights to download Spotify tracks inside the Spotify app. But you should know that you still can't download Spotify playlist to MP3, M4A or other popular audio formats. Put it another, you can't enjoy Spotify music on MP3 player unless you use the other way to extract Spotify music as MP3. So, in this article, we'll focus on the effective workaround to download and rip Spotify songs to MP3.
Part 1. Full-featured Spotify Ripper to Rip Songs from Spotify
Why We Can't Download Spotify Songs to MP3
If you have a full knowledge about Spotify music encoded technology, you will discover that music tracks from Spotify are encoded in special Ogg Vorbis format. Besides, just like Apple Music, Spotify has encrypted all music files with DRM copyright technology that contributes to preventing unauthorized sharing. As a result, even you have updated to Spotify Premium account, you don't have the ability to download Spotify tracks as MP3's.
Best Spotify to MP3 Ripper
If you would like to play Spotify songs or playlists on MP3 player, you need to remove DRM from Spotify tracks and export Spotify music to MP3. Will you get down to discovering a Spotify DRM removal tool that can get rid of DRM lock and a Spotify ripper that can rip Spotify songs to MP3 to make it possible? Not really! Why not to get an all-in-one Spotify music ripper that can also break DRM lock.
Here, we can meet AudFree Music Converter for Spotify, one of the most professional Spotify music converting tool. It can not only bypass Spotify DRM protection losslessly, but also rip music from Spotify to MP3 at up to 5X faster speed. Besides, it also allows free Spotify users to download Spotify songs and playlists without upgrading their account. To enhance the listening experience, AudFree software supports the option of classifying output tracks by artist or album. Overall, AudFree Spotify Ripper is an excellent tool for enjoy Spotify music easier.
Part 2. How to Remove Spotify DRM and Extract Spotify Music as MP3
With the help of AudFree Spotify Downloader, you can crack DRM protection, convert Spotify to MP3, save downloaded music files to local HD, etc. no matter you are using a free or premium account on Spotify. Now, you can refer to the following detailed tutorial to rip music from Spotify as MP3 with high quality kept.
- Step 1Launch AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- After downloading and installing AudFree Spotify ripper, you can double click the short cut to launch this smart software from computer desktop. And you will see that Spotify app will be opened automatically. If you have purchased this tool, you can click the 'Register' button in the menu bar and input the licensed code to activate it.
- Step 2Import DRM Ogg Spotify music to AudFree
- AudFree Music Converter for Spotify offers two methods to add songs, playlists or albums from Spotify. One is to drag and drop Spotify tracks to conversion window of AudFree directly. The other is to copy the URL of Spotify music and paste it to search box and click the '+' button to import Spotify files.
- Step 3Set output format as MP3
- MP3 format is set as the output format of AudFree by default. So you don't need to change the output format again. But if you would like to set audio format as output format for some reason, please touch the 'audio' icon to define it as you like. In the new window, you can also customize other audio parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Step 4Remove DRM and export Spotify music to MP3
- Now, you can start to launch the converting process by touching the 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner of main interface. AudFree Spotify ripper will remove DRM from added Spotify tracks and extract Spotify music to MP3 simultaneously. Please wait for the end of conversion process. It depends on how many Spotify tracks you need to rip to MP3.
Part 3. In Conclusion
Congratulations! You can find out all DRM-free Spotify MP3 files on the destination folder on your computer. You can transfer those downloaded music files to iTunes library, USB drive and other common devices for offline playback. Of course, you are free to listen to Spotify songs and playlists on almost all MP3 players, including Apple iPod, Sony Walkman, Zune, Creative Zen, etc.
Have you tried other free solution to extract Spotify music to MP3 so that we can play Spotify songs on MP3 devices freely? Let’s hear your voice in the comment area.