Q: I have received a SanDisk MP3 player as Christmas gift to listen to Spotify songs from my grandmother, as she knows that I’m a truly music addict. But she didn’t have full knowledge of streaming music service and wasn’t aware of Spotify music not playing on SanDisk MP3 player. Is there any solution to break this deadlock?
Featuring with convenient carry and lightweight, SanDisk MP3 player is a worth recommending music player for enjoy songs and playlists on the go. One of the most powerful advantages of it is its 16GB SanDisk Clip Sport Plus allowing to upload over 4,000 songs to SanDisk for playback. Although it doesn’t support for streaming music like Spotify directly, you can also follow the below way to play Spotify music on SanDisk MP3 Player without effort.
Part 1. Best Spotify to SanDisk Converter to Play Music on SanDisk
Before getting the best way to transfer Spotify songs and playlists to SanDisk player, let’s figure out why we can’t do this. If you are already a Spotify user, you have already known some features and limitations of Spotify more or less, such as you can only download Spotify Spotify songs and playlists offline by subscribing Spotify Premium or getting Spotify Premium free. Besides, there is also an important point you can’t miss that Spotify encrypts its digital audio files with DRM technology and encodes them using Ogg Vorbis format. As consequence, SanDisk MP3 player can’t recognize Spotify music downloads.
Now, it could be clear for what you need to do to play Spotify songs on SanDisk MP3 player. You just need to get a professional Spotify to MP3 Converter, which can help you remove DRM lock from Spotify and convert them to MP3. Here, we can meet AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter, an all-in-one music solution for Spotify. With this software, you can download and convert Spotify songs to MP3 and other SanDisk compatible DRM-free audio files. It also supports for batch download at 5X faster speed while preserving 100% original audio quality and ID3 tags.
Part 2. How to Play Spotify Music on MP3 Player – Simple Steps
AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter is available for Mac and Windows OS, you can select the right version to download it on your computer. And then you can follow the below steps to convert Spotify DRM-ed tracks to common audio files supported by SanDisk player. Spotify free users can also use this smart software to download and convert songs and playlists from Spotify. There is no need to upgrade to Spotify Premium.
- Step 1Import Spotify Ogg songs and playlists
- When you open Spotify to MP3 converter from your computer desktop, Spotify app will be launched automatically. Now, you can type target title of playlist or album on the search box on Spotify app to find audio files. And then you can drag and drop Spotify songs to AudFree’s main interface or copy and paste the link of Spotify tracks to AudFree’s search box and press the ‘+’ button to load Spotify files.
- Step 2Set output format as SanDisk supported audio format
- To set output Spotify music as MP3 or other SanDisk compatible audio files, please enter to the top menu -> Preferences > Convert button to open the output setting window. You can choose output format as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A or M4B, change the bite rate, sample rate, audio channel, codec to customize output audio quality and set the conversion speed as you like.
- Step 3Convert added Spotify music to MP3 for SanDisk
- When all settings are done, just simply press the ‘Convert’ button at the main interface, and AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter will start removing DRM protection from added Spotify playlists and convert them to MP3 or other target audio files you set before. After conversion, you can locate Spotify MP3 audio files on destination folder by clicking the ‘history’ icon.
- Step 4Transfer Spotify MP3 songs to SanDisk MP3 Player
- Now, you can upload Spotify downloads as unprotected local files to SanDisk MP3 player. Just connect SanDisk MP3 player to your computer via USB cable and then transfer downloaded Spotify music to SanDisk music folder via coping&pasting action. After then, you can listen to Spotify music on your MP3 player without problem.
Part 3. Play Spotify Music on Any MP3 Player
With using the above way to download Spotify music to plain audio files, you can not only transfer them to SanDisk MP3 player but also to other portable Spotify MP3 player for offline playback, even if there is no Spotify app on these MP3 devices that don’t connect to Wi-Fi network.
Can’t wait to play Spotify songs and playlists on your SanDisk MP3 player? Just refer to the above step-by-step tutorial to make Spotify music available in SanDisk player for playback. If you have met some issues in this converting process, please leave them in the common area and we will give some possible assistance to fix your problems.