Spotify enables us to get songs of diversified styles on it. We can listen to Spotify songs when studying, walking or exercising. If you get used to riding the Peloton bike at home, you can stream the Spotify music on it. This will give you energy and power to finish your task. As you know, you are able to save the songs on Peloton to a playlist, but you can not add Spotify music to Peloton directly. This may bring some trouble. So how to play Spotify on Peloton? Here you can get the answers in this post.
Part 1. How to Play Spotify on Peloton
It's known that Spotify playlist can be accessed in Spotify app. If you have a premium account, you can download the songs on it and play Spotify music without a network on your devices with the app. But you have no way to send the downloaded files to Peloton. The reason is that the downloads are cache files. That means they are not available to be played on Peloton.
How to connect Spotify to Peloton? Spotify music is encoded. If you can change the Spotify tracks to common audio files, then you can import the songs to Peloton. AudFree Spotify Music Converter is well-designed to convert Spotify songs to files of MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A and M4B. After you implement the format conversion, you can upload the songs to Peloton for offline listening.
The AudFree Spotify Music Downloader works well to save the songs with no quality loss. What's more, you can send the songs to any other music players for playback. You are able to make different music groups when you get the converted Spotify files. The ID3 tags of the Spotify tracks are kept at the same time in the process.
Part 2. Steps to Add Spotify to Peloton
Now we will show you the guide to link Peloton to Spotify. Please download the AudFree Spotify Music Converter at first. The AudFree software can work on both Windows and Mac computers.
- Step 1Load Spotify tracks to AudFree program
- Open the AudFree Spotify Music Converter. When you see the new window of the Spotify, pick the songs on it for conversion and drag them to the AudFree window. Or you can copy the URL and drop it to the search bar. Then hit the "+" button to send the songs to the window.
- Step 2Set output parameters for Peloton
- Before you convert the Spotify songs, you are inspired to reset the format. Find the icon "Preference" on the upper right of the top. You can pick the output format you like. Also, choose the channel, bit rate and sample rate for better quality. If you need to change the folder for output files, you can just click the button named "Converted" on the bottom.
- Step 3Convert Spotify songs for playing on Peloton
Tap on the "Convert" icon to start the conversion between Peloton and Spotify. The information of the Spotify songs including title, genre, year, album cover, etc. are preserved. The converted music files can be located in the output folder you set.
- Step 4Play Spotify playlist on Peloton
Now you can make Peloton play Spotify with the following step done. You can adopt the two methods to link Peloton to Spotify
Google Play Music
1. Reach the Google Play website and sign in your Google account.
2. Press on the 'Upload Music' > 'Music Manager' option.
3. Hit 'Menu' icon > 'Upload songs to Google Play'.
4. Select the "Other Folder" and click 'Next'. Choose the 'Converted' folder.
5. Find the WebView Browser on Peloton and open the Google Play website to play the uploaded Spotify playlist.
1. Go to Google Drive and log in to your Google account.
2. Click the 'Create' > 'Folder' button. Create a folder doe the Spotify playlist.
3. Tap on the 'Upload' > 'Files' option. Find the 'Converted' folder and add Spotify playlists to it.
4. Open the WebView Browser on Peloton and visit the Google drive to add Spotify to Peloton.
- Video DemoHow to Play Spotify music on Peloton bike
Part 3. Powerful Spotify Playlists for Peloton
Now you can play Spotify playlist on Peloton. Some amazing playlists from Spotify are recommended to you. It may help you emit energy better.
There are high tempo songs on the playlist. It helps you focus on your goal and keep you going for longer. Moreover, the Spotify playlist is also perfect for jogging or walking with the high tempo tunes. You may get excited and happy while you are on your plan.
# Beast Mode
Well-balanced songs comprising of rap tracks, Trap songs, and EDM tunes are for you in this playlist. You can get some songs by Kendrick Lamar, Mineo, Linkin Park, Mineo and others. You will feel energetic and powerful with the playlist.
Rap songs are here for you. You will surely become motivated and keep working when you play this playlist. These songs have great tempo and amazing relics. You can get great tracks from Kendrick Lamar, Future, Nick Minaj and Sremmurd.
# Gold School
This playlist is made up of amazing hip-hop tunes, which keep you focused when you are exercising. You will have songs from Eminem, DMX and Ludacris. The high tempo fit for riding and amazing lyrics for your soul will make you enjoyable in the process.