Spotify offers tons of streaming music to users. With its high quality, Spotify music inserts people's life everywhere. While you are in the cars or using other devices equipped with Bluetooth, you may wonder how to play Spotify through Bluetooth. Now we will show you efficient ways to access Spotify songs via Bluetooth. Go ahead!
Part 1. How to Play Spotify through Bluetooth Speakers
Does Spotify work with Bluetooth? Definitely yes! The Bluetooth function enables you to play Spotify music without a network anytime. It's exciting to have such an experience. Now we will show you a short guide on connecting Spotify to Bluetooth speakers.
1. Ensure that your devices like phones or cars are available to use Bluetooth.
2. Make Bluetooth work on your phones, cars or other devices.
3. Choose the devices from the Bluetooth settings on your phones or other players.
4. Launch the Spotify app to play songs. Then you can successfully be surrounded by Spotify music through Bluetooth. Enjoy it!
Part 2. Bluetooth Spotify Player - A Software Better for You
As you can see, the method above has some limitations. Some devices where you want to play Spotify music don't support Bluetooth function. Besides, some unexpected errors sometimes will turn up. The Spotify app may stop playing songs abruptly or the connection between Spotify and your devices fails to work. So you may need to take time and energy to fix these problems.
But now you can get an AudFree Spotify Music Converter to help you. The AudFree program is strong enough to extract music from Spotify losslessly and download songs as MP3, FLAC or other ordinary files. Therefore, you are able to save and listen to Spotify playlists on your device which supports Bluetooth. Then you can play the tracks as you want. What's more, the AudFree Spotify Music Downloader can avoid errors in the conversion process so the converted Spotify music would be played smoothly on your devices via Bluetooth.
Furthermore, you can gain the converted Spotify files in a coffee time as the AudFree software runs at 5X faster speed. The ID3 tags of the converted Spotify songs will be all preserved at the same time.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter
Now follow us to finish the conversion with a few clicks on your computer.
- Step 1Stream Spotify Tracks to AudFree
- Open the AudFree Spotify Music Converter after you download and install it on your PC. The AudFree program has two versions for Win or Mac PC system. A clean interface will show up. Meanwhile, the Spotify app will run automatically. Then you should pick the songs from Spotify for the conversion. Drag them to the window or paste their links and hit the button "+". The Spotify tracks will be loaded at once.
- Step 2Choose Output Format and Parameters
- Tap on the "Preference" icon on the top of the interface. Then you are able to select the format you like and customize the channel, bit rate and sample rate for a better quality of output files. Moreover, to make the conversion process more stable, you can choose the "1X" option. You can also archive the output files by Album or Artist and reset the output folder by hitting the "Convert" button.
- Step 3Convert Spotify Tracks for Playing via Bluetooth
Press on the icon "Convert". The AudFree Spotify Music Converter will export Spotify playlists in batch for you. The songs' title, album cover, group, composer, artist, etc. will be saved during the process. You can locate the Spotify playlists in the output folder when the process end.
You should know that you are only allowed to get a one-third converted Spotify file if you use the free version. You can buy the AudFree Spotify Music Converter to win a whole file. Something you are supposed to bear in mind is that the AudFree Spotify Music Converter is just for personal use but not a business.
Now all of the converted Spotify tracks are on your computer. Now, you can directly copy and paste them to your devices like phones or other players. Alternatively, you can use the USB drive to deliver them. So at last, you can connect Spotify to Bluetooth on your car or other equipment.
Part 3. By Verdict
Now you can learn that playing Spotify through Bluetooth is easy to operate with the two methods above. Both of the ways are not required with the Internet. It's worth mentioning that the AudFree Spotify Music Converter can help you keep Spotify songs forever. So you can play the music on your favorite devices through Bluetooth.