Q: Rip from Spotify needs a professional tech skill? I have a Spotify premium subscription and it's easy to download Spotify songs offline. But the Spotify downloads are encoded in Ogg Vorbis but not MP3 format. What's worse, they are cache files. Is there an easy-to-use tool, maybe called Spotify ripper to rip music from Spotify?
When there is market demand, there will be corresponding to product development. So does Spotify ripper. There are more and more such software developed and created to rip Spotify songs. Today, we will meet one of the most excellent Spotify rippers, AudFree Spotify Music Ripper and guide you on how to use it to rip songs from Spotify easily.
Part 1. Best Spotify Ripper – AudFree Spotify Music Ripper
With the popularity of Spotify streaming music service, it has been taken into first consideration when people are planning to choose a music platform to explore music entertainment. Most music lovers will not hesitate to choose Spotify because of its free option, high-quality audio, weekly discovery, large music catalog, etc.
You may be dissatisfied with the status quo after you used Spotify to listen to music and playlists with many limitations. And you might like to play Spotify tracks on more devices and players. If yes, ripping from Spotify is the way you can choose to make it possible.
Speaking of the best Spotify ripper, AudFree Spotify Music Ripper could be the No.1 tool you can't miss. With built-in music downloading and converting technology for Spotify, it enables you to rip Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B without damaging the original audio files.
Different from the traditional Spotify rippers, this Spotify audio ripper runs at 5X faster speed rather than real-time ripping. What's more, it allows you to organize the Spotify music library better by keeping all ID3 tags or exporting audios by artist or album automatically.
Part 2. How to Rip Music from Spotify Losslessly
AudFree Spotify Music Ripper is available for Mac and Windows operating systems. You can just click the above right 'Download button' to download and install Spotify MP3 ripper on your computer. After that, you can refer to the following complete step-by-step guide to rip Spotify songs for offline listening.
- Step 1Import Spotify music/playlist to Spotify ripper
- There are two methods to import Spotify files to AudFree Spotify Music Ripper. You can directly drag and drop songs and tracks from the Spotify app to the main interface of AudFree. The other is to enter to 'Share' option to hit on 'Copy Spotify URL', paste Spotify link to the search box of AudFree and click the '+' button to confirm it.
- Step 2Define output format as MP3 (320 kbps)
- Just click the 'Preferences' button from the top-right menu bar and the setting window will pop up. Then you can set output format, convert speed and others in the opening window. Please choose output format as MP3, bit rate as 320 kbps, and sample rate as 44,100 Hz to export higher quality MP3 Spotify files.
- Step 3Start to Rip Spotify to MP3
- When all things are done, please click the 'Convert' button at the top-right corner of the AudFree Spotify ripper, it will begin to download Spotify files and rip them to MP3 at 5X faster speed at the same time. After conversion, you can locate all Spotify MP3 by touching the 'file' icon and transfer them to any media player and device for playback.
This video here shows you more directly on how to rip music from Spotify and convert them to MP3 or other audio formats.
Part 3. In Conclusion
Yes, there are many traditional Spotify rippers in the market, which have the ability to rip songs from Spotify. But they always come with some unexpected drawbacks, such as long ripping time to wait, poor output music quality, limited output formats, etc.
In this case, why not have a try of AudFree Spotify Music Ripper? You will be attracted by these powerful features. With the help of this smart software, ripping music from Spotify cannot be made easier.