Q: How to get Spotify Music to a PPT? - I used PowerPoint to prepare an annual report to reflect on the progress of our department this past year. To make the presentation more attractive, I have tried to add Spotify music to PowerPoint or insert a piece of music into PowerPoint from Spotify but I have failed every time. It seems that PowerPoint (PPT) can't recognize these audio files.
When making a presentation, background music is an indispensable assistant, which aims to promote atmosphere and attract the attention of the audience. Can't set Spotify music as PowerPoint BGM? No worries! Here, we will share with you how to take music from Spotify and put it on a PowerPoint step by step.
Part 1. All-in-one Spotify Music to PPT Converter You Need
Why You Can't Add Spotify Music to PowerPoint
If you have used plain audio tracks as background music in PPT, you will find there is no problem in adding or interesting common songs to PowerPoint. But things could be different when it comes to Spotify songs and playlists. At this point, you must have missed one of the important Spotify features (or limitations more precisely) that audio tracks from Spotify are encrypted by DRM technology, which prevent free and paid users from taking music out from Spotify app. Put it another way, you can't use Spotify songs on unauthorized devices.
Best Spotify DRM Removal Software
From the above discussion, any solution on how to unlock DRM protection? Here, we highly recommend AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader for Mac, which is dedicated itself to not only remove DRM lock from Spotify songs and playlists but also convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A and other plain audio formats for making a full use of Spotify tracks anywhere and anytime. It's worth mentioning that this software works perfectly for free users on Spotify. If you don't upgrade to premium account, you can still use this program to download Spotify files without DRM.
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Music to PPT Supported Files
Now, let's see how to add background music to PowerPoint presentation from Spotify streaming music service with the assistance of AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader. AudFree allows users to install the free trial version to test its magic performance. But you need to purchase the full version to unlock the time limitation.
- Step 1Import Spotify music/playlist to AudFree
- To import Spotify files to AudFree, you can directly drag and drop audio files on Spotify to AudFree's conversion window or copy and paste the URL of Spotify tracks to AudFree's search box. If using the last way, please don't forget to click the '+” button and then Spotify music will be loaded automatically.
- Step 2Customize output format and other settings for PPT
- Navigate to the top menu of the main interface and click the 'Preferences' -> 'Convert' button to launch the setting window. Now, you can start to define output format as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A or M4B or personalize bit rate, sample rate, audio codec and audio channels as your needs.
- Step 3Remove DRM and download Spotify files offline
- Just click the 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner, and then AudFree will start downloading and converting Spotify files you added to common DRM-free audio files that can be compatible with PowerPoint. After conversion, you can click the 'history' icon to locate Spotify music on your computer.
Part 3. How to Set Spotify Music as PowerPoint BGM
Now, you can start to save music on Spotify to PowerPoint as background songs to enhance your presentation. Let's see the detailed guide as below:
Step 1. Navigate to the PowerPoint slide where you'd like to begin setting Spotify music as background music.
Step 2. Simply click the 'Insert' option to choose 'Audio' -> 'Audio on My PC' on the far right of the navigation bar.
Step 3. Start to browse your local audio files and select Spotify music as the target files. And then click the 'Playback' to choose the start point where Spotify music starts playing in the background, loop until you stop the audio.
Tips: If you need to use the PowerPoint presentation on another computer, please make sure you have copied both the PPT file and your Spotify music inserted to PPT to that computer. Otherwise, you will lose the background music in your PowerPoint.
Part 4. In Conclusion
A perfect PowerPoint presentation always comes with a subject-oriented yet pleasure background music. As one of the largest music services worldwide, Spotify offers over 35 million songs with a wide variety of themes. You can find the most suitable one to set it as your PPT BGM with the help of AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader.
Wait for what? Just use this powerful Spotify solution to set Spotify music as PowerPoint background music for making effective presentation. Good luck to have a successful PPT presentation.