The innovations in the Spotify platform excites the users in choosing the perfect fit for their needs. The Spotify songs stream into various environments like desktop, mobile, web browser, etc. What is the difference in Spotify Desktop vs Mobile? This article speaks about the major differences between these two applications. It assists the users to grab the right app as per their requirement. You must be wise enough to identify the necessary features which suit your needs appropriately.
You will surf through an effective discussion on the Spotify desktop and mobile applications below. Get ready to enlighten with an interesting journey on Spotify. Enjoy your favorite music tracks on the right platform for memorable experiences. This article guides you towards the perfect path to reach your destination in choosing the best Spotify apps for your needs. The Spotify is a library comprising of more than 60 million soundtracks to entertain the users worldwide. The Spotify tracks play on a unique platform at cyberspace providing a comfortable environment for the users to listen to quality songs effortlessly.
Part 1. What's Spotify Desktop App vs What's Spotify Mobile App
Spotify is a streaming music application that plays at a customized space to provide the best experience to the users. The desktop app has exclusive hidden features to personalize the playlist cover, folder, etc, and you can set it as per the convenience of the users. The Mobile app is an equivalent application compatible with the latest mobile models effectively. There exist a few differences between the desktop and mobile app based on the customization options.
The basic features and controls remain the same in both the desktop and Mobile apps. Some customizing parameters might be missing and it does not affect the quality of the songs at any cost.
For ease access, Spotify released the Mobile compatible app because you can listen to Spotify songs anytime and anywhere. The portability of mobile phones provides great comforts for users to access the Spotify tracks effortlessly.
Part 2. Key Features of the Spotify Desktop App and Spotify Mobile App
Spotify Desktop App
• You can have a better sound quality of the tracks when you play the Spotify songs in the desktop version.
• Create favorite folders and flood them with your lovable tracks in an organized way. The created folders are accessible in the mobile app too.
• Search for specific songs from the huge collections of tracks in Spotify. It is enough if you type in the track or artist names in the search box to reach out to your desired songs quickly.
• There is a 'Private Session' option to tune in a private listening mode. In this mode, you can hear secret songs easily and hide your acticity on Spotify.
• Spotify generates folders using an algorithm comprising of your favorite tracks depending on the played history in your profile.
Spotify Mobile App
• You can enable the Shuffle Play option to mix the order of the tracks while playing.
• Adjust the 'Audio Settings' to listen to high definition songs. Use the Spotify equalizer to obtain better audio effects.
• Listen to your favorite podcasts effortlessly.
• Sort the playlist and filter it as per your needs.
• Share the tracks with your friends quickly at this Spotify Mobile app.
• It is easy to command the Spotify app through voice messages. The Spotify mobile app reacts quickly to your voice commands.
Part 3. What Are the Differences Between Spotify Desktop and Spotify Mobile app
The major differences in Spotify on desktop vs mobile versions were as follows
• You can create a personalized playlist folder in the desktop version and it is impossible with the Mobile compatible Spotify app. In this personalized folder, you can add favorite tracks by simple drag and drop action. There are options to name the folders depending on your requirement and access it whenever it is necessary.
• The desktop edition maintains a history of the played songs, unlike lists, etc for future reference.
• Customize the cover art while listening to your desired tracks in the Spotify desktop edition. Select your favorite cover art for the playlist to ignite your excitement during your fun time with Spotify.
Part 4. How to Download Spotify Music from Desktop App and Mobile App
Sometimes, few tracks in Spotify overwhelm you in no time. Immediately you will get a thought to download this track for offline listening. Here is a reliable procedure to download the Spotify songs on your desktop.
Step 1. You must sign in to your Premium account of Spotify in your desktop app and then find out your favorite playlist that you want to download into your system.
Step 2. Turn on the 'Downloading' toggle switch available at the right top of the screen. The songs in the playlist automatically save in your computer without any interruptions.
Now the Spotify songs are available in offline mode and you can access it whenever you want to. You can play the songs at your comforts irrespective of network connectivity.
The process of downloading Spotify songs on the mobile app is similar to the desktop app. So here, we will not repeat it. But you can directly download playlist, album, or podcast on the mobile app, while only the playlist is available for the desktop app.
More Tips: How to Download Spotify Music from Desktop App for Free
The above way works just for Spotify Premium users. So is it possible for free users to download Spotify music for offline playback? Luckily, there are many desktop software which allows us to do so, and AudFree Spotify Music Downloader is one of them. It is a professional tool specialized in downloading Spotify songs, playlists, albums, podcast, audiobooks on Mac or Windows computer for both free and Premium users. Besides, it also can convert and store Spotify songs as MP3, FLAC, WAV and other common audio formats on your computer's local folder directly.
With the help of AudFree Spotify Music Converter, you can truly possess Spotify music files and listen to them on any device anytime. Now, let's see how to download Spotify songs to computer within 3 steps.
Step 1. Launch AudFree Spotify Music Downloader and the Spotify app will open automatically.
Step 2. Find the Spotify tracks, albums, playlists you want to download and drag them into AudFree Spotify Music Downloader.
Step 3. Click the 'Convert' button to start to download Spotify songs for free at 5X speed with original sound quality.
Final Thoughts: You had enlightening sessions on Spotify desktop vs mobile app and it is the right time to choose as per your requirement. Both the applications are equivalently effective and differ with fewer features. The requirement varies with each user and it depends on the individuals to decide upon which Spotify edition suits well for best experiences. Stay tuned with this article to obtain exciting facts on Spotify and its related updating information in the future. Connect with Spotify to explore stunning tracks ahead. Choose the appropriate Spotify app to enjoy everlasting quality music.