Q: "How to download Spotify on LG Smart TV?" If you are Spotify music lover and a starter of LG Smart TV, you may come across this problem when trying to play Spotify playlist on LG TV in the living room or bedroom.
There is no doubt that Smart TV is becoming more and more popular these years. And the LG Smart TV is always a welcoming choice for many people. Its basic functions could satisfy almost all your needs for entertainment: playing playlists from your common-used streaming music app, watching online TV programs, playing games, etc.
But sometimes the smart device may not as smart as it supposed to be. For example, if you would like to play Spotify music on LG TV, you have to become the premium subscriber first. That sounds unfair to the free users, right? Besides, according to the feedback from the communities of LG smart TV and Spotify, it seems that many users may get Spotify crashing on LG Smart TV from time to time.
Please don't worry. All the issues mentioned above will be completely solved in this article. Please check the next paragraph carefully.
Part 1. Best Way to Stream Spotify to LG Smart TV: Solved Spotify Crashing on LG Smart TV
To thoroughly figure out the problem of Spotify crashing on LG Smart TV and help Spotify free users to enjoy music on their LG TV, the best workaround is to stop using Spotify TV apps. Then take a Spotify music downloader to download Spotify music on LG Smart TV.
Here, you need to this all-in-one AudFree Spotify Music Downloader, which has ranked the top 1 favorite among the similar products for many years. Specially served for the Spotify music app, this smart tool can download Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, and many other common formats. In addition, taking the latest converting technology, this intelligent software could save 100% lossless quality and 100% original metadata like artists, titles, albums, track numbers, etc.
Once you convert Spotify OGG Vorbis to these universal formats by AudFree, you truly download Spotify songs as local music files. In this way, each Spotify users are available to load Spotify tracks to LG Smart TV with simple clicks. No more formats limits, no more Premium restricts, no more Spotify crashing.
To know more about what is Spotify TV App and how to use it, you can direct to Part 2.
Before to start converting and downloading Spotify songs, please make sure the following tips.
Tip 1: Please download AudFree Spotify Music Downloader on your computer. Either Windows or macOS is available. The trial version offers 1-min conversion per song for free.
Tip 2: Please make sure that the existing Spotify app is not downloaded from Windows Store. Or please use a powerful uninstaller to completely delete the components. And then re-download the Spotify official desktop version. Now let's look at how to download Spotify on LG Smart TV with the following steps.
Now let's look at how to download Spotify on LG Smart TV with the following steps.
- Step 1Load Spotify playlists to AudFree
- Open AudFree Spotify Music Converter on the computer. In the auto-opened Spotify app, please copy and paste the URL of the playlists to the search bar in AudFree. Or directly drag and drop the Spotify playlist to the main page of AudFree. Hit the '+' icon to add tracks.
- Step 2Change the output settings for LG Smart TV
- On the Windows computer, please go to the top title bar of AudFree. And choose the menu icon > "Preferences" > "Convert". On the Mac computer, please go to Mac's system menu > "AudFree Spotify Music Converter" > "Preferences" > "Convert". Now, you can customize the output settings for your LG TV.
- Step 3Download Spotify music for LG Smart TV
- Click the "Convert" icon to start the conversion. After, Please follow the on-screen prompts when the process goes over. You will direct to the local music folder where saves the converted Spotify files.
Part 2. Play Spotify on LG Smart TV via Spotify TV App
If you have Spotify Premium, you can directly play Spotify on LG Smart TV. But please notice that you may also encounter the Spotify crashing problem, which can be resolved in Part 1. If you are lucky to get by the issue, you can also refer to the following steps.
1. On your LG TV, find and install the Spotify from the LG Smart TV app store.
2. Log into your active Spotify account on your TV.
3. Open and visit your Spotify library on LG Smart TV. Select the track or playlist that you would like to listen to.