Is there any effective solution on how to put music on MP3 player from Spotify? More and more people use mobile phones to enjoy Spotify music streams with built-in Spotify app. Different from others, I prefer to use MP3 player to play Spotify music due to its compact and lightweight. But my MP3 player couldn't recognize downloaded Spotify songs directly. What should I do to download music from Spotify to MP3 player?
There are some Spotify MP3 players that are compatible with songs, playlists and albums from Spotify, but many common MP3 players couldn't support for Spotify downloads, such as Sony Walkman, SanDisk MP3 player, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano and Creative Zen.
If your MP3 player includes in the incompatible list, you can't transfer Spotify music to MP3 player for offline listening. If you'd like to listen to Spotify music on MP3 player, you can read this article to find the best solution.
Part 1. How to Put Music on MP3 Player from Spotify - What Tool Required
Why We Can't Get Spotify on MP3 Player
One of the most important reason why we don't allow to listen to Spotify songs on MP3 player is that there is no built-in Spotify app available for MP3 players. As a result, the only way to play Spotify music is to transfer music from Spotify to MP3 player.
Unfortunately, Spotify tracks are encoded in special Ogg Vorbis format that can't be supported by MP3 player directly. What's worse, as a free Spotify user, you even can't download Spotify music offline. (With Spotify Premium subscription, uses have rights to download any Spotify content but downloaded music files are cache files you can't locate them locally).
Best Spotify to MP3 Player Converter
To transfer Spotify playlist to MP3 player for offline playback, you need to discover a third-party professional Spotify solution that can get rid of all restrictions encoded in Spotify tracks. Here, we highly recommend AudFree Music Converter for Spotify, an excellent music converting tool for Spotify.
It can not only download Spotify music offline without Premium but also convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B for both paying and free Spotify subscribers. With the help of this powerful Spotify to MP3 player Converter, it could be easier to download music from Spotify to MP3 player.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Spotify to MP3 Player
The following is the step-by-step tutorial about how to transfer Spotify music to MP3 while downloading Spotify files as MP3 with AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Please make sure that you have downloaded and installed the useful Spotify solution on your computer firstly before getting started.
- Step 1Import Spotify music or playlist to AudFree
- Open AudFree Spotify Music Converter from the computer desktop and Spotify application will be launched automatically with it. From the main interface of AudFree software, there are two direct methods for users to import Spotify music. You can drag and drop Spotify tracks to the conversion window or copy and paste the URL of Spotify music to the search box and press the '+' button.
- Step 2Set output Spotify music format as MP3
- Please negative to the top menu and click the 'Preference' option, it will automatically pop up a new format window, in which you can define output format as MP3. You can also set output format as other common audio formats, like FALC, WAV, AAC, etc. To enhance the output audio quality, you can adjust the following output parameters, including bit rate, sample rate, audio channel, etc.
- Step 3Start downloading Spotify playlist to MP3
- Just click the 'Convert' button, AudFree Spotify to MP3 Converter will convert Spotify music to MP3 files. Besides, to make the converting process more stable, you are suggested to set the converting speed as '1X'. In general, this smart software can work at up to 5X faster speed.
- Step 4Play converted Spotify music on MP3 player
- You can locate unprotected Spotify downloads encoded in MP3 format on the destination folder. Now, you can refer to the following simple guide to convert Spotify songs to MP3 player via USB cable.
- 1. Connect the target MP3 player with your computer via USB cable. Once done, you can see the folder of MP3 player on your computer in the 'Devices with Removable Storage' panel.
- 2. Please open the 'Storage Media' folder of your MP3 player and the local folder contained local Spotify MP3 audio tracks, and you can transfer music from Spotify to MP3 player from the local Spotify music folder via copying&pasting action.
- There is the detailed video tutorial you can refer to import Spotify music to MP3 player for playback.
Sum up: Play Spotify on MP3 Player Easily
No matter you are using a free or premium membership, you can use the full-featured AudFree Spotify Music Converter to download Spotfiy songs, playlists or album for offline listening. Only if you convert Spotify songs to MP3 format with this powerful tool, you are free to play Spotify music on any MP3 player without problem, such as Apple iPod, Zune, Samsung, Sony Walkman, etc.
What's your way on how to put music on MP3 player from Spotify? Is it similar with the above solution? If not, share with us in the comment area below.