To some extent, ringtones reflect a person's music taste. In other words, if you want to show your good taste in music, nothing could be better than creating a unique ringtone by yourself. So, if you are used to listening to Tidal music on Android phones, how can you make Tidal song as ringtone on Android?
In this article, I am going to recommend you the simplest way to use Tidal songs as phone ringtone on Android. If you're determined to turn your favorite Tidal tracks into the ringtone, here's how to do it.
Part 1. Make Tidal Music as Android Ringtone: Best Tidal Ringtone Maker
As everyone knows, Tidal is a streaming music service, which mainly provides music resources to the subscribers to listen to it online. To make a ringtone from a song, the first thing is to download this song as a local file. Although you can download Tidal music for offline listening, it is not available to access the local music file for the reason of DRM restriction. That is to say, to acquire the local Tidal audio resource, you need to turn these DRM-ed Tidal tracks to DRM-free formats.
To make use of this method, AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Windows is the best assistant to help you, which is focus on getting rid of DRM constraint from Tidal audio, converting Tidal song/album/playlist to universal formats such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, M4B AAC, etc. without losing 0% quality. The original metadata will be intact kept, for example, you can find a title, artist, album, and so on in the converted files, which will support you to manage the local music catalog with ease.
Furthermore, adopting the very progressive technology, AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Windows offers you to convert up to 100 songs at a time with 5X faster speed. Namely, with the support of this intelligent software, you can download Tidal streams as local music files on computer for ringtone making on your computer.
Part 2. How to Create Tidal Music as Android Ringtone
Before I start to instruct you in detail, here are 3 notes that you have to pay attention to.
Note 1. Please check if your Tidal account is still valid, for it is the very basic requirement.
Note 2. Please make sure that the Tidal app on your computer is not from Windows Store. If it is pre-installed, please completely uninstall it and its components with a powerful uninstaller. Then re-install the version from Tidal's official website.
Note 3. Please download AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Windows from the download button above. You can try 1 min conversion for 1 song in the free trial version. To experience a complete conversion, please buy it and get a registered code for the full version.
Now, let's see how to make Tidal streams to phone ringtone in simple guidances.
- Step 1Paste and add music from Tidal to AudFree
- Click and open AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Windows and the Tidal app will turn on together. Please find the link of the song/playlist/album by hitting the "…" icon beside the title. Then copy and paste it to the search box in AudFree. Choose the '+' icon, the music will be added into AudFree in few seconds.
- Step 2Switch Tidal output settings for Android ringtone
- On the Windows device, just look for the menu bar from the upper sidebar of AudFree. Then select the "Preferences" > "Convert" to go to a setting window. On the Mac device, please check to the "AudFree Tidal Music Converter" from the computer's menu on the top left corner. Then, you are available to change the output music sections such as format, sample rate, bit depth, channel, and so forth. Basically, the formats in the options are all supported by Android.
- Step 3Download Tidal songs as local files for phone ringtone
- At this step, you can just check the "Convert" button on the lower right corner of AudFree. If the network connection is perfect, the tool will work at a 5X faster speed to release DRM from Tidal, convert and download songs from Tidal to local music files. When the converting is done, a red spot with numbers will display on the "Converted" icon. Please tap it to access the local music folder. All of the local Tidal streams are listed in there.
- Step 4Sync Tidal Music to Android phone and set it as ringtone
- Now, you just need to stream the local Tidal audio files to your Android device from the computer via a connection of USB cable. Then just visit the sound setting on your phone and choose Tidal music as ringtone directly.