As is known to all, Tidal is one of the best music streaming services platforms by providing wonderful listening experience with its two music quality choices: Tidal Premium (high quality) and Tidal HiFi (lossless CD quality). However, it creates a dilemma that exists in much popular streaming music software. Tidal users can't truly download Tidal music for playing on else players and devices, even the premium subscribers.
Now, Tidal offers a 30-day free trial for new users to listen online. The account will be forbidden to listen to Tidal tracks online after the free trial period, and you have to pay and upgrade it into a premium account for continuous listening service. So, It is necessary to download your favorite songs and keep them forever although you are not a premium member anymore.
Apparently, the best solution for this problem is to remove DRM protection from Tidal music tracks and convert the streams to a common-use format. So that you can save those high-quality sound in your computer forever. In this article, we will recommend an easy but powerful method for you. If you are fond of this topic, just read on to find the solution.
Part 1. How to Listen to Tidal Streams without Premium
There are many methods to take off the protection of Tidal streams when you search for it on the internet. However, most of the software use the way of recording Tidal music, which is hardly possible to get converted tracks with original quality.
Here, we highly recommend AudFree Tidal Music Converter for you, which is specialized in transferring Tidal music tracks to universal formats such as MP3, WAV, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B, and more importantly, preserved them in 100% original quality.
By adopting advanced music converting technology, it runs at a 5X faster speed during the process of downloading Tidal songs. With the help of this intelligent software, you can play Tidal streams on any player and device without any hassle.
Part 2. Download Tidal Tracks without Premium: Detailed Guidance
AudFree Tidal Music Converter is suitable for both Mac and Windows operating systems. You can choose the right one and install it with a free trial. The free mode offers 1 minute's conversion for each Tidal music file. It is better for you to purchase the full mode to download Tidal tracks without any limitation. Here are the detailed guidance of using this tool:
- Step 1Stream music from Tidal and load to AudFree
- Install AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer desktop. Launch it, and Tidal app will be opened automatically at the same time. To load Tidal files, please select the music you want to download on the Tidal app and copy the link of Tidal stream or playlist. After that, please turn to the interface of AudFree and paste the link you have just copied to the search box. Simply click on the '+' button, and a few seconds later, those songs are added in AudFree.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output format and define other parameters
- You can set the output format as whatever you need. On Mac computer, you need to check the "AudFree Tidal Music Converter" bar from the menu bar. On the Windows computer, you have to click on the "menu" icon of the AudFree page, and next choose "Preferences" > "Convert" option. When the setting windows show up, you are allowed to set output format as any common format and define Tidal music quality by changing the bit rate, audio codec, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Download and convert Tidal songs for offline playing
- When all the steps above are completed, just simply click on the conspicuous 'Convert' icon at the lower right corner. Then the program will start to download and convert encrypted Tidal tracks with 100% lossless quality. The conversion time lies on the number of playlists you have loaded before. After conversion, please don't forget to check your converted songs in destination folder on your computer.
Bottom Line: Enjoy Tidal Music Offline without Premium
Well done! Here you can locate offline Tidal tracks by clicking on history" > "search" button to navigate to the transferred music folder. Tidal songs will be encoded in the audio format you have chosen instead of the original protected one.
So now you can prepare to sync the downloaded Tidal music to your music players and devices, such as iPod Shuffle, Sony Walkman, and others for offline playing without premium. You can also stream Tidal tracks to USB flash drive for backup or playback in your car.
Without paying the subscription fee of Tidal premium, you can play Tidal songs in high audio quality on all of the devices. Moreover, you can even listen to Tidal tracks without Tidal installment. It all relies on AudFree Tidal Music Converter, which provides a shortcut for us to download Tidal songs as simply as possible and play it on various players, tablets, smartphones, etc.