To export playlist from Tidal can brings listeners much convenience. For example, if you would like to listen to Tidal songs on some players that don't have an in-built Tidal app, you can choose to export Tidal playlist to file locally, then transfer it to any device as you like. Or if you want to back up the data in case of losing it, to export playlist from Tidal to text or excel are both good choices.
In this article, I will introduce 3 ways to export playlist from Tidal to different formats with few clicks, one to a local file, one to text and the last one to excel. Just read on and pick what you need in the following paragraph.
Part 1. How to Export Playlist from Tidal via AudFree
Export Tidal Playlist to File: Required Tool
If you want to export the Tidal playlist to file on the local computer, here is a perfect tool to assist you, which name is AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter for Windows, This software is specialized in unlocking the protected Tidal tracks and converting them to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, and many other unprotected file formats.
Adopting a leading-edge technology, this intelligent product is capable of preserving 100% Hi-Fi quality and 100% Master quality of Tidal songs, in the meanwhile, the original metadata such as artist, album, title, etc can be fully saved in the converted file. I have to say that it is very convenient to manage the local music playlist with the help of complete ID3 tags.
Furthermore, in the ideal network connection, AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter for Windows runs at a high converting speed, which supports to convert 100 songs at one time without any quality loss. Taking full advantage of this smart tool, you are available to export the Tidal playlist to file on a local computer at any time.
How to Export Tidal Playlist to File: Concrete Steps
Please follow the tips below before starting your first trial of conversion.
- Download AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter for Windows on your PC.
- Please use a powerful uninstaller to totally uninstall the Tidal app which is from Windows Store. For now, AudFree doesn't support this version. Then reinstall the common version from the official site.
- Step 1Export playlist from Tidal to AudFree
- Open AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter for Windows. The Tidal app will open later. Please launch your Tidal account. Next, copy and paste the link of the playlist to the search column in AudFree. Then hit on the '+' button to import them to AudFree.
- Step 2Customize output format, quality, etc.
- Please find and click on the menu icon on the upper edge of AudFree. Then choose Preferences > Convert to open a settings window. Here, you can reset the output parameters such as format, bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. To keep the original quality of Tidal songs, please choose Format to FLAC, bit rate to 16 bit when the imported tracks are in HiFi quality. And change the bit rate to 24 bit if you have added songs with Master quality.
- Step 3Convert Tidal tracks to local files in AudFree
- Tap on the obvious Convert in AudFree. Then the converting starts. The converting time is based on how many streams that you added. When the project is done, please follow the on-screen prompts to get to the target folder where all local Tidal files saved.
Furthermore, as an all-in-one music converter, AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter for Windows is more than the above functions that you can use this powerful tool to export Tidal playlist to Apple Music or move playlist from Tidal to Spotify. There is also another version for Mac users.
Part 2. How to Export Playlist from Tidal to Text via Soundiiz
Step 1. Type in Soundiiz on your web browser and log in to your account. If it is the first time to use this tool, please create a new account. You can choose to use your email address or social account for registration.
Step 2. A vertical column of various streaming music will be listed on the left panel. Choose Tidal as your source platform.
Step 3. The page will automatically jump to your Library and then click to Playlists.
Step 4. Choose the playlist that you want to export. Then right-click or tap on the file icon to select Export as File.
Step 5. Pick Text as the choice of exporting. Then check and confirm the playlist that you have selected.
Step 6. Press on the button of Download File to start the exporting process and save the exported text file on your computer.
Part 3. How to Export Tidal Playlist to Excel by TuneMyMusic
Step 1. Go to TuneMyMusic on any browser. It is very convenient that you don't need to sign in a new ID.
Step 2. Select Tidal as the source music service. Then a dialog box will appear to ask you to connect to your Tidal account.
Step 3. Choose your destination playlist in the library which is shown on the page.
Step 4. Click to Export to file > CSV > Start Moving My Music. Then the program will start to transfer your Tidal playlist to Excel.