It is high time to discover the best method and learn about how to stop Tidal opening on startup. To overcome distractions amidst your busy work schedule you need to remove Tidal app from the startup of your computer. If this app does not bother you, then you can move on without any issues.
In case, if you feel it disturbs your work then it is the right time to think about it. Most of the music lovers would like to remove this app from the startup to get rid of distraction issues. This article will assist the music enthusiasts to focus on their regular works by deleting the Tidal app from the startup in their system.
Part 1. How to Stop Tidal Opening on Startup in the Tidal App
In this section, you will learn how to stop Tidal from opening on startup by modifying the auto-start parameters in the Tidal application. Here, you will study about the stepwise procedure to disable the auto start option in the Tidal tool. It is enough if you carefully follow-up the below guidelines for successful deletion of Tidal app in the startup.
Step 1. In your device, launch the Tidal app by double-tapping the tool icon;
Step 2. Go to the "Settings" > "Account" option and then scroll down;
Step 3. Now, set "No" parameter to the option "Open Tidal automatically after you log into the computer".
The above steps disable the auto startup of the Tidal tool when you log in your device any time.
Part 2. How to Stop Tidal from Opening on Startup on Windows
If you are using the Windows OS in your computer then how to stop Tidal opening on startup? Quickly surf below this section to discover easy steps to implement the desired task on the Tidal app.
Step 1. Go to the "Settings" option in your Windows system. Select "Apps" from the displayed list;
Step 2. Then, select "Startup" item and disable "Tidal app" by switching off the toggle switch in the right panel of the screen;
Step 3. When you disable it, then Tidal app will not appear in the startup anymore.
You can try out the above steps if you want to stop Tidal app opening as startup in your Windows system.
Part 3. How to Disable Tidal's Automatic Startup on Mac
In your Mac system, you must perform the following clicks to disable Tidal's automatic startup.
Step 1. Open "Systems and Preferences" in your Mac system. From the expanded items you must select the "Users and Groups" option;
Step 2. Choose your name in the left pane of the screen and hit the "Login Items" tab on the right side of the panel;
Step 3. From the displayed apps, choose Tidal app and press the "-" icon below to remove it from the startup list;
Step 4. Now, restart your system to witness the changes in the startup apps in your Mac system. Using the above instructions disable the automatic startup in your Mac effortlessly.
Part 4. How to Download Tidal Music to Computer
There are ample music tools available in the digital market to support the download and conversion of music files to the desired format. The AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Windows is a reliable tool to download and convert the Tidal music precisely without any issues. This application is also available for the Mac systems.
It is an excellent program to work on the Tidal music files flawlessly. You can convert and download the Tidal music files into your local system for offline use. Using this incredible software, you can listen to your favourite tracks anytime by accessing your local drives in your computer. It is time to explore what is special with AudFree Tidal music converter and downloader tool.
User guide to convert and download the Tidal music using AudFree Tidal Music Converter and Downloader tool.
- Step 1Launch and install AudFree
- Visit the official download page or directly use the above download button to get the respective tool version of AudFree Tidal Music Converter based on your system OS. You can go for the Windows or Mac compatible software as per your needs. Install it by following the instructions in the wizard and then finally launch the program by double-tapping its icon.
- Step 2Register with licensed email and code
- Open AudFree and Tidal will be launched automatically. To access all the features of this tool, enter the registered code and license email to proceed with the Tidal music convert and download process.
- Step 3Add the Tidal tracks to AudFree
- Search your favorite Tidal tracks or playlists. Copy the link of your favourite Tidal songs from the app and paste it in the address bar. Then, click "+" icon to make them loaded up.
- Step 4Work on output file attributes
- Press the icon of three horizontal lines at the right top of the main screen and followed by "Preferences" option. Go to "Convert" and change the attributes like output format, sample rate, bit rate, conversion speed, etc. depending on your needs.
- Step 5Download Tidal to computer
- After setting up the conversion attributes and tap the "Convert" button displayed at the bottom right side of the first screen to start the conversion. You must wait for a few minutes until the conversion completes successfully. The downloaded Tidal music files are now available in your local drives for offline access without composing quality factors.
Thus, you are now aware of how to stop Tidal opening on startup in the Windows and Mac systems. You can also change the settings in the Tidal app to prevent the automatic startup process. It is the perfect time to try out AudFree Tidal Music converter and downloader tool to access the Tidal songs flawlessly. Use this software to download your favourite tracks into your local drive at desired file format effortlessly. Choose this incredible tool to experience a different feel of the music.