Q: Can I listen to Tidal music on Bose SoundTouch? Recently I got a Bose SoundTouch from one of my friends. As a Tidal fan, I would like to use Tidal with Bose SoundTouch. But it is amazing that Bose SoundTouch doesn't support Tidal. What should I do? Could anyone help me? Thanks in advance!
As a popular wireless speaker, Bose SoundTouch allows users enjoy music on it with SoundTouch app. Users can browse music streaming services and Internet radio stations or your stored music library. In addition, it supports music services like Spotify, Pandora, etc. However, Tidal is not in the list. What if you want to connect Tidal to Bose SoundTouch for listening?
Please don't worry. In this article, we will introduce a tool for you to covert Tidal music to local files and play Tidal on Bose SoundTouch. Just check out this post and learn how to make it.
Part 1. Tidal on Bose SoundTouch: Tool You Need
As Bose SoundTouch supports to import local music files to it for playback, now you should convert Tidal music and save them to your computer. To make it, you need to use a tool to help you.
Here we would like to recommend AudFree Tidal Music Converter to you. It is a professional and powerful tool for Tidal free and premium users, which can download and convert Tidal music to plain audio files, such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, etc. with lossless quality. You can personalize the audio parameters according to your needs and save them to the target folder on your computer. Then you can stream the converted Tidal music to Bose SoundTouch and other devices for offline playback.
Besides, it's available for both Mac and Windows operation system and works at 5X faster speed to convert Tidal streams with 100% lossless HiFi quality preserved and ID3 tags kept.
Part 2. How to Connect Tidal to Bose SoundTouch
In this part, we are going to show you the detailed steps on how to convert and play Tidal on Bose SoundTouch. Before getting started, please make sure that you have downloaded and installed the Tidal desktop app and AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer in advance. After that, you can follow the tutorial below to start to convert Tidal to Bose SoundTouch for listening.
- Step 1Load Tidal music to AudFree Tidal converter
- Firstly, please double click the shortcut icon of AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer desktop, and then you will see it opened and the Tidal app will be launched automatically at the same time. Discover the target Tidal music and playlists that you'd like to download to play on Bose SoundTouch, open the overview page of the item you find, click the 'three-dot' icon to choose 'Share' > 'Copy Tidal Track' option to copy Tidal music link. Then paste it to the address box on AudFree program and click "+" button to import Tidal files.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output parameters for Bose SoundTouch
- Once you finished to add Tidal music files to AudFree program, then you can head to adjust Tidal output formats and other audio parameters according to Bose SoundTouch's requirement. If you are Windows users, please click the top-right menu at the program main interface to choose the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' icon to open the setting window. You can set the output audio format as WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, etc. and personalize other audio parameters. When you are using Mac computers, you can click the 'AudFree Tidal Music Converter' from the Apple's top menu and find the 'Preferences' option. After settings, then hit on 'OK' button to apply all the adjustments.
- Step 3Download Tidal music for Bose SoundTouch
- Now, please touch on the "Convert" button and AudFree Tidal Music Converter will start to download and convert Tidal music files to Bose SoundTouch. You can see the real-time converting process in the above window. Once the conversion completed, you can locate and check the converted Tidal tracks on your computer and then start to get Tidal music on Bose SoundTouch.
- Step 4Get Tidal on Bose SoundTouch
Here we would like show you how to get Tidal music on Bose SoundTouch. Please note that only music files stored in the computer's "iTunes Music" folder (for iTunes libraries) or the "My Music" folder (for Windows Media Player libraries) will be available in the SoundTouch app, thus, you need to stream the converted Tidal music files to this specific folder. After that, please look at the detailed steps below:
Step 1. Download and install SoundTouch app on your computer if you haven't installed.
Step 2. Launch SoundTouch app on your computer, then choose the Menu icon in the top left corner and then select "Add Service".
Step 3. Select "Music Library on Computer" and choose the type of library to be added by choosing the blue circle next to iTunes or Windows Media Player.
Step 4. Enter a name you like for the library and select "ADD MUSIC LIBRARY" option.
Step 5. After that, now the library will be available in the SoundTouch app by navigating to Menu > Music Library, and you can play Tidal on Bose SoundTouch with ease.