Q: Can I download Tidal music on the Fitbit Versa for offline playback? I have received this professional Fitbit Versa as the birthday gift from my brother. As a heavy Tidal music addict, I'm eager to play Tidal music on this Fitbit wearable watch. To my surprise, there is no Tidal for Fitbit app to install. What should I do to listen to Tidal on Fitbit Versa?
As one of the best flagship products from Fitbit, Versa sets many excellent features in one, including the water resistant, lighter design, built-in GPS, a long battery life, etc. There is no doubt that Fitbit Versa is a recommended fitness-tracker smartwatch that can't be missed.
However, speaking of Tidal music playback on Fitbit Versa, things could be different. When you search 'Tidal on Fitbit' on the Fitbit Community, you will find out you are not alone since there are more and more people who would like to add Tidal app to Fitbit watch:
Is there any plan to make Tidal available for the Fitbit Versa or the Ionic? This feature could make the smartwatch 100% perfect.
Deezer seems to work well with the Fitbit Versa but I 'm a Tidal user. Could I confirm whether a Tidal app to be available as well?
Do you integrate the Tidal application on Fitbit? This is the only app that enriches my Versa experience. Please let us listen to your playlist on Tidal!
Although the demand for 'Tidal on Fitbit' is large, until now, the only positive official answer from Fitbit is that 'if the vote is up to a certain number, we will take it into consideration'. Please don't give up. In this article, we will introduce a Tidal to Versa converter, called AudFree Tidal Music Converter to help you listen to Tidal music on Fitbit Versa.
Part 1. Tidal to Fitbit Versa: Tool Required
AudFree Tidal Music Converter is a professional Tidal music converting and downloading tool for both Tidal HiFi and Premium users. It has the ability to convert Tidal music to common audio files, such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. and transfer Tidal music to portable devices, like the Fitbit Versa so that you can listen to Tidal music on all devices without any limitations. It's available for both Mac and Windows operation system and works at 5X faster speed to convert Tidal streams with 100% lossless HiFi quality preserved.
Part 2. How to Sync Tidal Music to Fitbit Versa
The following tutorial is the detailed steps on how to convert and transfer Tidal music to the Fitbit Versa. Before getting started, please make sure you have downloaded and installed the Tidal desktop app and AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer in advance.
- Step 1Add Tidal music to AudFree Tidal converter
- Please click the shortcut icon of AudFree Tidal Music Converter from the computer desktop, and then you will see it and the Tidal app will be launched automatically at the same time. Search the target Tidal music and playlists that you'd like to play on Fitbit Versa, open the overview page of this item, click the '3-dot' icon to choose 'Share' > 'Copy Tidal Track' option to copy Tidal music link and then you can paste it to the address box to load Tidal files.
- Step 2Adjust Tidal output settings for Fitbit Versa
- After you have imported Tidal playlists, it's time to customize Tidal output formats and other audio parameters according to the Fitbit Versa's requirement. When you are using Windows computer, please click the top-right menu from the main interface to select the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' icon to open the setting window. Now, you can set the output format as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, or M4B and customize other audio parameters and archive output tracks by artist or album. For Mac users, you can find the 'Preferences' option by clicking the 'AudFree Tidal Music Converter' from the Apple's top menu.
- Step 3Download Tidal music for Fitbit Versa
- When the customization finishes, you can simply press the 'Convert' button and AudFree Tidal to Fitbit Converter will enter into the 'Download' mode and start to download added Tidal tracks to Versa compatible audio files. You can see the real-time downloading process in the above window. In general, it works at 5X faster conversion speed.
- Step 4Sync converted Tidal music to Fitbit Versa
- After conversion, you can click the 'history' > 'search' icon or the 'file' icon to locate all downloaded Tidal songs. Now, please use iTunes or Windows Media Player to create a new Tidal playlist. After that, you can use the Fitbit Connect app to transfer Tidal playlist to Fitbit Versa just like adding your own music. It's possible to play Tidal music on Fitbit Versa without using mobile devices anymore.
Note: When you use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to play Tidal on Fitbit Versa, please be well noted that it allows free users to convert the first one-minute of each Tidal song and you need to purchase the full version to break this limitation.