Tidal is one of the best music and video streaming platforms. Once you download and subscribe to Tidal, you will get to enjoy and listen to more than 60 million songs. Not just this, there are 250,000+ high-definition music videos available as well. Because of its growing popularity, more and more people are showing interest in Tidal, which takes us to the main highlight of this article, and that is the Tidal Windows phone application.
This article will let you know whether the Tidal Windows phone app is available and what is the best way to listen to the Tidal app music files in case you can't operate Tidal on Windows phone. Tidal does let users download songs and listen to them on the app offline, and we already know that Tidal is available for Android and iOS users now. Let's get to know about the Tidal on Windows phone feature.
Part 1. Can Tidal Work on Windows Phone Directly
Even though Tidal has announced its launch on the Windows app, it is only available in the beta version, and the full version isn't available for Windows Phone yet. This means that there is no way to enjoy the Tidal music service for Windows phones.
Neither Windows nor Tidal has confirmed whether the app will be made available for Windows phones or not, and that is quite disappointing news. But if you want Tidal for Windows phone, keep reading this article because we will tell you the easiest way to run Tidal music files on your Windows phone.
Part 2. How to Get Tidal on Windows Phone - Best Tool
The best way to stream the content of the Tidal app for Windows phone is by downloading software that will let you download all the music files from the Tidal app to your computer, which you can later transfer to your Windows phone. AudFree Tidal Music Converter is the software that you can trust. Whether you have a Mac or Windows PC, you can download AudFree Tidal Music Converter easily.
The best part about AudFree Tidal Music Converter is that it lets you convert every Tidal music file to multiple formats, such as FLAC, MP3, WAV, AAC, AIFF, and much more. The conversion happens smoothly and takes less time. This high-quality Tidal music converter and downloaded is safe and secure to use.
AudFree Tidal Music Converter
- Available for Windows and Mac users to download Tidal songs.
- Convert Tidal music files to multiple formats, like MP3, FLAC.
- Preserve Hi-Fi audio quality if you are using a HiFi account.
- Preserve lossless audio quality to provide a nice listening experience.
- 5X faster speed conversion while downloading Tidal music for Windows phone.
Part 3. How to Play Tidal on Windows Phone - Full Guide
Now that you know about the best tool you can use to convert Tidal music files to Windows phone compatible files. After that, you can easily play Tidal music on Windows phone without using a Tidal app.
- Step 1Download AudFree Tidal Music Converter
- Choose the correct version of the 'Download' button to download AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer. Upon downloading and installing it, you need to launch the tool. The tidal app will be started automatically because the tool has an in-built Tidal Web Player.
- Step 2Customize the Tidal Music File for Windows Phone
- Before you start the conversion process, click on the 'Preference' option that you see in the top menu. Click on the 'Advanced' option to choose the suitable output format for Windows phone. Apart from this, you can also customize the audio parameters, such as channel, audio codec, sample rate, bit rate, and more.
- Step 3Import Tidal Music Files to the Tool
- After customizing the output settings, and others, you need to go to the Tidal app and search for the music files you want to convert and download. Open the file, and you will see a blue '+' icon. Click it, and this will add the album or playlist to AudFree Tidal Music Converter.
- Step 3Converting and Downloading Tidal Songs for Windows Phone
- Once all the Tidal files are added, you need to hit the 'Convert' option. This will begin the conversion process. After it is completed, click on the 'Converted' button. This will let you go to the converted interface, where your converted songs, playlists, albums, and more will be listed. Right-click on it, and click on the 'Open' file location option to locate the file on your computer quickly.
- Step 5Transfer Tidal Music to Windows Phone from your Computer
- Locate the Tidal music files on your computer, and connect your Windows phone with a USB cable. Now copy all the converted Tidal files and paste them to your mobile phone's folder. Now, the Tidal music files are ready to be listened to on your Windows phone whenever you want to!
Part 4. In Conclusion
No one knows when the Tidal windows phone app will be available and whether the app will be available for Windows phone users or not. Until it's not available, you can get AudFree Tidal Music Converter and download every Tidal music file that you want to listen to on your Windows smartphone. Only the best Tidal music converter tool will let you retain the original quality of Tidal music.