Does 'Denon DJ Tidal' work? Currently Denon DJ users can use music from Tidal music streaming service via the Internet connection. However, only Tidal HiFi subscribers can access to this feature and you are not allowed to play Tidal music on Denon DJ offline as there is no offline mode of Denon DJ.
But please don't worry. In the following article, we will introduce a powerful tool for you to use Tidal on Denon DJ offline and give a tip for you on how to link Tidal with Denon DJ Prime Series Hardware. Just follow us to see how to do that.
Part 1. Offline Mode for Tidal on Denon DJ
Speaking of Tidal Denon DJ, it requires to stream Tidal music on Denon DJ online. But there is also a way for you to get the offline mode of Tidal on Denon DJ. For Denon DJ, it has the built-in USB port which allows to import music files to it for using. Thus, you just need to get Tidal music as local files on your computer and then transfer them to Denon DJ for mixing.
But here comes to an issue - how to get Tidal music offline for using on Denon DJ? As we know, Tidal music can't be used on other platforms due to the copy right protection. No worry! To make it, you only need to use a third-party tool to help you.
Here we'd like to recommend you to use AudFree Tidal Downloader for Windows. This program is designed to download and convert Tidal audio tracks, rip the DRM protection from Tidal music and save Tidal audios to your computer. It can convert Tidal music to FLAC, MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A and many other common audio formats.
By using the innovative and advanced technology, this professional tool converts Tidal music tracks without touching the original audio quality. The downloaded Tidal music are in high audio quality and with all metadata kept. Moreover, it supports to batch convert at least 100 Tidal tracks at a faster speed. After that, you can transfer the converted Tidal music to Denon DJ for offline using.
Part 2. Tutorial to Convert Tidal for Denon DJ
- Step 1Load Tidal tracks to AudFree
- Please download and install the AudFree Tidal Music Converter and the Tidal app on your computer first. Once done, please open the AudFree program and then the Tidal app will launch simultaneously and automatically. To convert and use Tidal on Denon DJ, please find the songs you like to download on Tidal app. Next, copy the link of the track and then paste it to the search bar in AudFree. Then, hit on the '+' icon and wait for the loading of Tidal track to AudFree.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output settings for Denon DJ
- AudFree Tidal Music Converter allows you to set the output audio format as you like. Please click on the 'menu' icon at the main screen of AudFree. Then tap on the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option, and you will see the setting window. Now you can customize the output audio format, adjust the bit rate, sample rate, audio channel, etc.
- Step 3Convert Tidal for Denon DJ
- Now, please press on the big 'Convert' button and AudFree program will work at a faster speed to download and convert Tidal music for you generally. But the conversion period may depend on how many audio tracks you loaded to AudFree. After conversion, you will see a red spot with a number of songs will be shown on the 'Converted' button. You could click on this button to check the converted Tidal audios on your computer.
- Step 4Use Tidal on Denon DJ offline
As you had converted and saved Tidal music as local files on your computer, now you can transfer Tidal music to USB from your computer and then import them to Denon DJ for offline using without any limitation.
Extra Tip: How to Link Tidal with Denon DJ
If you want to use Tidal on Denon DJ online, then you could refer to this simple steps and see how to connect Tidal to Denon DJ and enjoy Tidal music on it.
Note: Please update your Denon DJ to firmware version 1.4 or later before linking Tidal.
Step 1. Link the Denon DJ to a hard-wired or Wi-Fi network with Internet access.
Step 2. Open the library collection view on Denon DJ when connected.
Step 3. Hit on the media device icon at the top left of the library window.
Step 4. Follow the on-screen tutorial to link Tidal with your Denon DJ.
Step 5. After connecting, then you are able to enjoy all Tidal contents online.