Is 'Tidal Discord Integration' available? Unfortunately, there is still no integration for Tidal and Discord currently. As a result, is there any way that can link Tidal to Discord for sharing and playing?
Discord is a freeware and digital distribution platform designed for video gaming communities. It allows users to send text, audio, video and image in a chat channel. In addition, it has integrated with some music streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, etc. to provide music playback and sharing.
However, Tidal is not included in the list. Please don't worry. Before Discord supports Tidal, here in this post, we will show the best solution for you on how to connect Tidal to Discord.
Part 1. How to Connect Tidal to Discord - Best Tool
As for Tidal, it is not integrated with Discord currently. Besides, though you can download the Tidal music files with the Tidal subscription. However, the music files you download from Tidal is the cache files, which are not the real local files on your device. In another word, you couldn't use the Tidal music on other devices or music players.
Thus, a tool is needed to convert Tidal music to common audio files. Here we would like to recommend AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Windows for you. This program aims to rip the encryption from Tidal music and convert them as local files. It can batch convert songs, albums, playlists, etc. from Tidal to AAC, MP3, FLAC, WAV, and other audio formats.
With the AudFree Tidal Converter, you can get the converted Tidal music with original audio quality and all ID3 tags will be kept, so you can easily manage your local Tidal music files. Moreover, this tool allows you to personalize the output audio parameters such as bit rate, sample rate, etc. according to your special requirements.
Part 2. Play Tidal through Discord - Detailed Steps
In this part, we are going to walk you through on how to convert Tidal music tracks and connect Tidal with Discord. Before we get started, please make sure that you had prepared the things as below.
- Download and install AudFree Tidal Converter for Windows on your computer.
- Ensure that the Tidal app is not a pre-installed version from Windows Store.
- Install the Discord app on the desktop.
- Step 1Find songs in Tidal and import to AudFree
- Please double click on the AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer and the Tidal app will be opened at the same time. Go to Tidal app to find audio tracks, then copy and paste the URL of the track, playlist or album from Tidal to the search bar on the top of AudFree. Next, press on the '+' button and then Tidal music will be loaded to AudFree.
- Step 2Customize output settings of Tidal music
- For Windows version, please hit on the Menu icon on the top right of AudFree. Then select 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option. For Mac version, please go ahead to the 'AudFree Tidal Music Converter' on the menu tab of the Mac. Then in the pop-up window, you could personalize the output format, bit rate, channel, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Convert Tidal audios as local files
- Now, please hit on the 'Convert' button at the bottom right of AudFree program. Then it will start to convert and download Tidal tracks to plain audio files. Once finished, please click on the 'Converted' button > 'search' icon to locate and check the converted Tidal music files on your computer.
- Step 4How to Connect Tidal to Discord
- After conversion, you had got the Tidal music as local files. Now, as Tidal and Discord is not cooperated, here you could transfer Tidal music to Spotify in advance. Then you can play Tidal through Discord by connecting Spotify app on Discord. And you can easily share Tidal on Discord with your friends without any restriction.
Part 3. Play Music in Discord on PC/Mac
In the last part, we would like a share a tip for Discord users to listen to music in Discord app on PC or Mac. Please check the brief tutorial below to see how to do.
Step 1. Go to https://rythmbot.co in a target web browser you like on your computer.
Step 2. Click 'Invite Rythm' option at the right side of the page you opened on web browser. Then it will navigate you to the Discord login screen.
Step 3. Login with your Discord account info and hit on 'Login'.
Step 4. Choose a server from the scroll-down menu and click 'Authorize' button.
Step 5. Check and tick the box 'I'm not a robot'.
Step 6. Launch Discord app on your computer and click the server on which you installed the bot.
Step 7. Hit on 'General' voice channel so that you can listen to music on Discord.
Step 8. Type '!Play <song or artist> and touch on 'Enter' or 'Return'. Then RYTHM will search the song or artist for you on YouTube and play.