When it comes to 'Tidal Fiio', you will find lots of issue of them listed in Fiio forum. For example, such questions like 'Tidal not updating on Fiio', 'Tidal stops after updating Fiio', 'error istalling Tidal on Fiio', etc. For Fiio users, they can install Tidal app on their Fiio music players and listen to Tidal music with subscription. However, sometimes they will come across some issues while using Tidal app on Fiio.
To help you fix the issue above you will meet on Fiio, in this post, we will show an alternative solution for you to get Tidal on Fiio without any restriction. This method requires you to use a third-party tool to convert Tidal music to local audio files to your computer and then stream them to Fiio music player. Now, let's move on and see what tool you need and how it works?
Part 1. An Alternative Way to Play Tidal on Fiio Music Player
As Tidal couldn't be used stably on Fiio sometimes, you could try to find the alternative way to fix this issue. For example, you could transfer Tidal music to Fiio for offline playback via the USB cable as Fiio supports users to do that. However, to stream music from Tidal to other devices, you need to convert Tidal audio files to common files to your computer, because Tidal music tracks are encrypted. But how to convert Tidal audios for Fiio?
Please don't worry. It is easy to make it. The AudFree Tidal Music Converter is the tool here to help you. This tool can convert Tidal to FLAC, AAC, MP3, WAV and other audio formats. With advanced design, the Tidal audios will be kept on your computer without quality loss.
Moreover, the ID3 tags of Tidal songs, including genre, title, album cover, composer, etc. will be saved after the conversion. Finally, you can get the converted Tidal music tracks on your computer in a few minutes as it can run at 5X faster speed.
Part 2. Get Tidal on Fiio - How to Do It
To get Tidal music for listening on Fiio, it is easy to do it. Just keep reading on the following guidance we show you and see how to do. After that, you can easily play Tidal music tracks on Fiio music player without any restriction.
- Step 1Stream Tidal music to AudFree
- At the beginning, please download and install the AudFree Tidal Music Converter and the Tidal app on your computer. Then open the AudFree program and you will find that the Tidal app will be opened at the same time. Now go to Tidal app and pick the audio tracks you want to convert for playing on Fiio. Then copy their links and paste them to the search box on AudFree program interface. Next, hit on the '+' button and the audios will be loaded to AudFree window.
- Step 2Set output format of Tidal for Fiio
- On Mac version, please find the 'AudFree Tidal Music Converter' on the menu of your Mac system. Then choose 'Preferences' and then 'Convert' option to open the setting window. Next, you can select the output audio format as AAC, WAV, FLAC, etc. for Fiio as you want. In addition, the AudFree program allows you to personalize the bit rate, channel, sample rate, etc. to enhance the audio quality of Tidal for playback. And you can set the conversion speed as 1X according to your needs and archive the output tracks.
- Step 3Convert Tidal music for Fiio
- Now, you can touch on the big 'Convert' button at the bottom of AudFree to begin the conversion. You will see the real-time converting process. When the conversion completes, the converted Tidal audio tracks will be stored in the target output folder on your computer. You can click on the 'Converted' button to locate and check them. Finally, to stream Tidal audio tracks to Fiio, you can connect the Fiio music player to your computer via the USB cable and transer the Tidal music files to it. Then you can play Tidal on Fiio with ease.
Part 3. In Conclusion
After trying the alternative way we suggested to you, you had easily got the Tidal music for listening on Fiio. The AudFree Tidal Fiio Converter is a nice choice for you to play Tidal music on Fiio. With it, you won't meet the issue we had mentioned at the beginning of this post. You just need to convert the Tidal music and then stream them to your Fiio music player for playing.
If there is any other issue that you want to ask us or you have any idea to fix the issue of Tidal on Fiio, then please feel free to write it down at the comment section below and let us know.