Rekordbox is a DJ software designed by Pioneer DJ. And as it states that it is a music analysis and management system, it can let you prepare and manage your music files. Besides, it enables users to connect to the laptop or extra hardware. Thus, users can import and manage the local music library on their computer.
However, as for which streaming services can work on Rekordbox, now it only supports Beatport Link and SoundCloud Go. Obviously, there are many music services are not in the list, like Tidal, Spotify, etc. So, what if you want to play Tidal music on Rekordbox? Is there any solution? The answer is positive.
In this post, we are going to introduce a powerful tool for you to connect Tidal to Rekordbox. Just check out this post and see how to do.
Part 1. Download and Use Tidal on Rekordbox via AudFree Tidal Music Converter
As Rekordbox currently doesn't support Tidal, but it allows users to transfer music files from local on computer. Therefore, the important thing you need to do is to get Tidal songs as local files on your computer.
To make it, you just need to use a professional and powerful tool to help you. Here we would like to recommend AudFree Tidal Music Converter for you. It is an excellent program that designed to download and convert Tidal songs, playlists, albums, etc. as plain audio formats. You can define the formats as MP3, AAC, WAV, etc. and save the files into local music library on the computer.
With advanced technology, AudFree program can decrypt and recode Tidal audio files with original quality and ID3 tags kept, so that you don't need to worry about the audio quality. Moreover, you can personalize other audio parameters for your Tidal music, like Bit Depth, Sample Rate and more according to your needs.
Part 2. Detailed Steps to Transfer Tidal to Rekordbox
- Step 1Load Tidal audio tracks to AudFree
- Please install AudFree Tidal Music Converter program on your computer first. Then launch it and the Tidal app will be opened at the same time automatically. To help you connect Tidal to Rekordbox, here you need to go to Tidal app to find the songs you like. Once found, then hit on the "three-dot" next to the song or playlist. Then choose "Share" >> "Copy Track Link" or "Copy Playlist Link" and paste the URL to the search box in AudFree. Finally, touch on the "+" icon and Tidal music tracks will be loaded to AudFree.
- Step 2Adjust Tidal output format and other parameters
- After adding Tidal music files to AudFree, you can head to set the output audio formats. For Windows users, you can click on the "Menu" button at the top of AudFree main interface, and then hit on "Preferences" >> "Convert" option. For Mac users, you could directly check the "AudFree Tidal Music Converter" option. Then, you will see the setting window, in which you can customize the audio formats and audio quality like Channel, Sample Rate and more. Then click "OK" to apply all the settings.
- Step 3Download Tidal music for Rekordbox
- In this step, you can click the "Convert" button at the bottom right on the main interface. Then the program will start to convert Tidal music for you at a 5X faster speed. When the conversion finishes, you could hit on the "Converted" button to locate and check the downloaded Tidal audios on your computer.
- Step 4How to use Tidal on Rekordbox
Now you can start to connect Tidal to Rekordbox with the following steps from the local computer.
Step 1. Choose Tidal music files that you would like to transfer to Rekordbox from the target folder on the computer.
Step 2. Confirm and keep the "Collection" icon at the left of the playlist is highlighted. Then drag the converted Tidal audios to the track window at the bottom of Rekordbox interface.
Step 3. Then Rekordbox will analyze these local files. After it finishes analysing, you can drag and drop these Tidal songs into the playlist of Rekordbox.
Part 3. In Conclusion
After reading this post, you may find that it's quite easy to convert and connect Tidal to Rekordbox, isn't it? With AudFree Tidal Music Converter, you can easily get Tidal songs as local files as well as the music are with high audio quality. Then you can stream Tidal music to any other devices or platforms for offline playback without any limitation.
if you have any idea of how to use Tidal on Rekordbox, then please do not hesitate to share with us at the comment area below.