Q: "How to use Tidal on Yamaha receiver? I recently bought a Yamaha receiver, which is integrated with Tidal. However, I am not sure how does Tidal work on Yamaha receiver. Is there anyone that can tell me how to play Tidal music on Yamaha receiver? Thanks in advance!"
When it comes to Yamaha receiver, you could see many kinds of Yamaha audio products in its official website. Some Yamaha products had integrated with Tidal, which provides customers to access to Tidal music with HiFi quality via the MusicCast app. By the way, it requires customers to subscribe to Tidal Premium and Tidal HiFi services.
If you are looking for a better way to listen to Tidal music on Yamaha receiver without subscription, then you come to the right place. In this article, we are going to show you the best way on how to use Tidal on Yamaha receiver. Just come with us and learn more!
Part 1. How to Use Tidal on Yamaha Receiver - Tool for You
Though Yamaha receiver requires users to listen to Tidal music with Tidal subscription, it also allows users to enjoy music via the USB. Thus, if you want to listen to Tidal songs on Yamaha receiver without Tidal Premium, you need to download Tidal music as local files on your computer. To make it, you'd better find a third-party tool to convert Tidal music as they are protected. Please take it ease and check this smart tool we're going to show you.
Here we would like to introduce a powerful tool for you. It is AudFree Tidal Music Converter, which can convert music from Tidal to WAV, FLAC, AAC, MP3, etc. You could pick the audio format you like for Tidal audios. And you could define other audio parameters and edit the ID3 tags with it.
In addition, the AudFree Tidal Music Converter can run at 5X faster speed so it won't take much time for the conversion. Once the conversion finished, then you can check the music files and transfer Tidal music to Yamaha receiver or other devices for listening anytime.
Part 2. Get Tidal on Yamaha Receiver - Detailed Tutorial
In this part, we will walk you through how to convert Tidal music and use Tidal music on Yamaha receiver. Just follow the tutorial we showed below, then you could find out how to do it.
- Step 1Add Tidal music tracks to AudFree
- Please install AudFree Tidal Converter on your computer first by clicking on the 'Download' button above. After that, open it and you will see the main interface of it. Then you will also see Tidal app launch at the same time. Now, go to Tidal app and choose songs you want to convert. Copy and paste the link of the song to the search box on AudFree main screen. Then hit on the '+' button to load the Tidal audios to AudFree.
- Step 2Set output format for Tidal
- Click on the Menu icon on the top-right corner of AudFree program. Then choose 'Preferences' option to open the setting window. In the new window, touch on 'Convert' and then you could set the output audio format for Tidal music files. Moreover, you could also personalize the bit rate, channel, sample rate for a better listening experience. And you can define the archive output tracks by Artist or Album.
- Step 3Convert Tidal for Yamaha receiver
- Now, move your mouse to the 'Convert' button at the bottom right and press on it. Then AudFree Tidal Converter will start to convert Tidal songs for you. After a few minutes, you can locate and check the converted Tidal files on your computer by clicking 'Converted' > 'search' button. Finally, you can transfer the Tidal music files to your USB and import them to Yamaha receiver, then you can use Tidal on Yamaha receiver for offline playback.
Part 3. Top 5 Yamaha Receiver to Choose
When you go to Yamaha official website, you will see there are lots of different kinds of products on it. Here we are going to focus on Yamaha receiver and show you the brief introduction of best 5 of them for your choice.
Among those Yamaha receiver, the RX-V685 should be the perfect one for you for its idea balance of price and nice performance. With 7.2 channel, it can provide high immersive surround audio. Besides, it supports MusicCast for wireless audio playback.
Compare to Yamaha's top model product, the RX-A2080 costs less. But, it offers nearly the same audio quality and same features as it is with 9.2-channel, which is a nice option for people who want to save money.
For people who want to watch movies as well as enjoy music, the RX-A880 will meet your needs as it supported with two zones and Dolby Atmos. And it can work with some popular music streaming services and the company's wireless speakers.
With advanced technology, the RX-V485 provides a home theater experience for customers with a modest price. It supports multiroom wireless casting and streaming contents with Apple Airplay 2.
If you don't need lots of advanced features, then RX-V385 would be suitable for you. Just at a low price and you can also enjoy the object-based surround sound.