Amazon has released a new tier of its music service these days, which is called Amazon Music HD. Over 50 million tracks in High Definition (HD) and millions of music in Ultra High Definition (Ultra HD) can be found in this new plan. And comparatively speaking, the subscription is unexpectedly cheap, which only $14.99/month for HD user, $12.99/month for Prime subscribers and an extra $5/month for Amazon Music Unlimited members.
As the major competitor, Tidal seems to lose the price advantages in the new game, which HiFi plan is price at $19.99/month. The bright spot of Tidal may still be the music catalog that contains more than 56 million lossless audio tracks. If you can't find your favorite songs in the Amazon HD, it might be a good idea to search it in the Tidal app.
However, how to sync this song from Tidal to Amazon Music? Don't worry, in this article, I will introduce the best way to transfer Tidal playlist to Amazon Music with few clicks.
Part 1. Transfer Playlist from Tidal to Amazon: Best Tool
Since Amazon Music supports to upload music, the best way is to download and transfer tracks or playlists that only offered by Tidal. In other words, it is necessary to use a third-party Tidal music downloader to reach this goal.
AudFree Tidal Playlist Downloader is exactly what you are looking for. Designed for Tidal music downloading and converting, this powerful tool can losslessly download protected Tidal tracks to unprotected MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, etc. with 100% metadata preserved. ID3 tags like artist, album, title, etc are fully encapsulated in the converted file.
Besides, with a high capacity of music loading, AudFree Tidal Playlist Downloader is able to convert 100 songs at one time running at a high speed. Taking fully use of this smart tool, you will find how simple and easy to move Tidal playlist to Amazon Music.
Part 2. Download Playlist from Tidal Locally: Simple Steps
Now let's see how to synchronize Tidal playlist to Amazon Music.
- Step 1Stream playlist from Tidal to AudFree
- Open AudFree Tidal Playlist Downloader. The Tidal app will be auto-opened. After logging in your Tidal account, please copy and paste the link of the playlist to the search column in AudFree. Then tap on the '+' button to load it to AudFree.
- Step 2Reset output format, quality, etc. for Amazon Music
- Find the menu icon on the upper icon bar of AudFree. Then choose Preferences > Convert to go for settings. Here, you can reset the output options such as format, bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. As a suggestion, please change the output format to MP3, AAC, M4A, or WAV for the compatibility of Amazon Music.
- Step 3Download Tidal tracks locally by AudFree
- Hit on the big Convert in AudFree. Then the conversion starts. When the converting phase is complete, please follow the on-screen instructions to direct to the target folder where all local Tidal files listed.
Part 3. How to Move Playlist from Tidal to Amazon Music (Amazon Cloud)
Amazon Cloud Player is available for you to get your Amazon music library on other devices. To move playlist from Tidal to Amazon Music, we need to upload it to Amazon Cloud Player first. Now let's see how to let online music transfer from Tidal to Amazon Cloud.
Install Amazon Music
Step 1. Download the Amazon Music desktop app.
Step 2. Use Amazon Music Installer to install the app. When the installation is finished, Amazon Music opens automatically.
Step 3. Log into your Amazon account and can prepare to upload local Tidal audio files to your Amazon Music library.
Upload Local Songs to Amazon Cloud
Step 1. Download and install Amazon Music Importer on your desktop. Open it and click to Start Scan. It will scan your entire computer to load local tracks. Or hit on Browse Manually to select the specified folder.
Step 2. When the scanning is done, please simply press on Import All. Or select Edit Selections to import specific songs and albums.
Step 3. Wait for all Tidal tracks to be imported from your local folder. When the importing is finished, close the Amazon Music Importer app.
Step 4. Open your internet browser. Hit to the F5 tab to refresh your browser's page. Then please check the updated contents in your music library.
Now you have enabled music move from Tidal to Amazon Music. It is supported for you to listen to this Tidal music by using your Amazon Cloud Player on any device.
Tips: During the scanning process, songs that match with Amazon's online library will automatically appear without an addition upload.