There is no way to access to Tidal music library for listening to millions of music and playlists only in the case that you subscribe Tidal Premium or Hi-Fi plan or get Tidal for free via some free trial promotion activities. But no matter which way you choose, you can only play songs on media players and devices that are compatible with Tidal app.
Under these circumstances, you might wonder to know whether there are some powerful Tidal recorder solutions that allow you to record Tidal songs in high quality and save Tidal music recordings as universal audio formats, like MP3 so that you can listen to Tidal tracks on all devices even without Tidal application and Internet network.
If you have done some searches but still it's hard to make the final decision on Tidal recorder tool, this article will help you get rid of this dilemma. Here we will show the best Tidal streaming audio recorder and how it works. Meanwhile, we will also introduce a more professional tool to record music from Tidal for your reference.
Part 1. Best Tidal Recorder Software You Can't Miss
High music quality is easily one of the most popular feature of Tidal streaming music service. There is three basic music quality to explore, respectively high quality at AAC 320 kbps, superior HiFi sound with 44,1 kHz / 16 bit resolution as well as MQA audio with the highest possible solution. The later two options always offer lossless and not compressed content at CD quality.
When we are talking about the best Tidal audio recorder, we definitely need to take the quality of output files into consideration in the first place. This is also the key point why we choose AudFree Tidal Audio Recorder as the target Tidal stream recorder. By adopting innovative audio capturing technology, it can capture all metadata from Tidal app before it starts to play Tidal music and playlists and then recode them to audio files again.
To keep high-quality Tidal tracks, it supports lossless FALC and WAV as output formats. Of course, it also is available to export and download Tidal music to MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC with ID3 tags preserved. What's more, it has the ability to cut and split Tidal audio files into small audio clips and merge them into a new file if necessary.
Part 2. How to Record Tidal Music with AudFree Tidal Recorder
AudFree Tidal Audio Recorder is available for both Mac and Windows operating system. According to your computer version and click the target 'Download' button to install AudFree Tidal Recorder on your computer. This extraordinary Tidal streaming audio recorder can record Tidal music and playlists from both Tidal app and Tidal web player via web browsers. So just download the favorite app to access to Tidal songs.
- Step 1Launch Tidal Audio Recorder and adjust recording settings
- When you open AudFree Tidal Audio Recorder on your computer, you will see the main interface as above, in which it includes some programs you have installed on your computer. If the target software you used to play Tidal music is not here, please drag and drop it to this screen or just click the '+' button to add it.
- Step 2Set Tidal output format and other audio parameters
- There are two ways for you to adjust the output settings. You can click the 'audio' icon to open the setting window and customize output format, audio codec, sample rate, bit rate, etc. one by one. Or you can just choose the 'Preset' function to adjust audio files by selecting 'Small Size' or 'High quality' option. Besides, you can click the top menu to choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to split recordings individually when a new track begins or replays.
- Step 3Play and record music from Tidal
- You can just hit on Tidal app to play Tidal music and playlists or open one web browser, like Google Chrome to navigate to Tidal web player and discover and listen to Tidal songs. And then Audio Capture will launch its recording mode to record playing Tidal tracks in the new-opening recording window.
- Step 4Edit and save Tidal music or playlist recordings
- Please click the 'Stop' icon to end the recording process. Now, it's time to edit Tidal audio recordings by clicking the 'edit' icon. In the new window, you can click 'Trim' section to cut Tidal songs into small segments and 'Tag' section to change ID3 tags. Also, you can skip the 'edit' step and just tap the 'Save' button to save all Tidal offline songs on your computer.
- Video Memo Record Tidal Music with AudFree Tidal Recorder
Part 3. More Effective Way to Record and Download Tidal Songs
There is no doubt that AudFree Audio Recorder is the excellent streaming music recorder for Tidal with lots of charming features, including keeping high-quality audios, split function, six output audio formats, etc. But it is still an authentic Tidal recorder, which works at real-time and will consume a lot of time and energy. So here, we will also share a professional Tidal downloader for you to download and convert Tidal music at 5X faster speed.
AudFree Tidal Music Downloader is a span-new top-leading product developed by AudFree Software to make up the disadvantage of Tidal audio recorder. It is specialized in making Tidal playback easier and easier. No need to play Tidal music on Tidal app or web browser manually, you just need to copy and paste the Tidal track link to this tool and then all Tidal songs will be added to this tool for downloading and converting.
It can also download Tidal music and playlists for offline playback and convert Tidal to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B at 5X conversion speed. In short, it is easy to use yet powerful.
How to Download Tidal Songs with AudFree Tidal Downloader
Step 1. After you have launched this tool, please copy and paste the URL of Tidal playlist to the search box of AudFree and click the '+' button to add Tidal files for downloading automatically.
Step 2. Choose 'Preference' -> 'Convert' to open the settings window, and you can customize output format, audio parameters and ID3 tags, etc.
Step 3. Press 'Convert' tab at the bottom-right corner to start the downloading and recording process. All added Tidal music will be recorded and downloaded in your local folder on your computer for a while.
Part 4. Bottom Line
Here are two wonderful Tidal music solutions that allow you to record and download Tidal music and playlists for offline playback on all devices and music players without Tidal app.
If you are choosing an audio recorder for Tidal and other streaming music, AudFree Audio Capture is a smart choice as it can record audio from almost all streaming music services, like Tidal, Spotify, Apple Music, etc. While if you just would like to get a tool for Tidal only, AudFree Tidal Music Downloader is highly recommended to you as it exists for Tidal music.