Can I add Tidal music to Clementine music player for listening? As for Clementine, it is an open-source music player which allows users to browse and listen to music from local media library. And users are able to upload and enjoy audio tracks from Dropbox, Box, etc.
However, for Tidal music, you couldn't directly import them to Clementine even though you had downloaded the audio files. This is because Tidal music files are being protected which can't be streamed to other devices or music players for using.
In order to help you get Tidal audio files to Clementine music player for listening, in this post, we are going to introduce a way for you. Please refer to the post and see how to stream Tidal to Clementine.
Part 1. Import Tidal to Clementine with AudFree Tidal Music Converter
Now what you need to do is to convert Tidal as local files on your computer and then transfer them to Clementine. And using a third-party tool to help you make it is necessary. Here let's meet the powerful and professional tool.
This tool is AudFree Tidal Music Converter, which is the exact tool that you are looking for. It is designed to convert songs, albums, playlists and other contents from Tidal to common audio formats, like AAC, WAV, FLAC, MP3, etc. And you are able to customize other audio parameters and personalize the ID3 tags for the Tidal music as you like.
Besides, the AudFree Tidal Music Converter can batch convert Tidal audio tracks in a fast speed with high quality so that you can have more time to do other things and enjoy a better listening experience. With this smart tool, you can easily convert and transfer Tidal music to Clementine.
Part 2. Simple Tutorial to Convert Music from Tidal
Now let's move on and see how to convert Tidal audios with AudFree Tidal Music Converter. Please note that you are required to download and install the AudFree program onto your computer and make sure that your Tidal subscription is still valid. After that, you could get started.
- Step 1Add audio tracks from Tidal to AudFree
- Please launch AudFree Tidal Audio Converter and the Tidal app will be opened at the same time automatically. Log in your Tidal account and discover the music that you could like to convert to Clementine. Then copy and paste the URL of the track to the search box in AudFree program. Next, hit on the '+' button to import it to AudFree.
- Step 2Set output format and other audio parameters
- In this step, you could adjust the output format for Tidal music. Please find the Menu icon on the top right corner of AudFree. Then select Preferences > Convert to open the setting window. In this window, you could customize the output options, like the format, sample rate, channel, bit rate, etc. according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert Tidal music to Clementine
- After the setting, now click on the 'Convert' button to start the conversion. Once the conversion finishes completely, please click on the 'Converted' button to check and locate the converted Tidal files on your computer.
Part 3. How to Add Tidal to Clementine
Now, as you have converted Tidal music to plain audio formats to your computer. Here you just need to stream them to Clementine music player for listening. Please refer to the guidance below to learn how to make it.
Step 1. Open Clementine music player on your computer. Then touch on the 'Tools' > 'Preferences' to open a new window and then hit on the 'Music Library' button.
Step 2. Select the 'Add New Folder' option to browse all the music folders on your computer. Then find out the target folder that includes the converted Tidal music and add them to Clementine.
Step 3. Finally, your Tidal music files will be loaded to Clementine music library and you can listen to Tidal music on Clementine.
Part 4. More about Clementine Music Player
Clementine is a multiplatform music player and library organizer, which is easy to use for searching and playing your music tracks. Now, we would like to introduce the main features of Clementine. Let's learn more about this smart music player.
1. Search and play the uploaded songs from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
2. Support to listen to Internet radio from SomaFM, Grooveshark, Jamendo, SoundCloud, etc.
3. Transcode audios to FLAC, AAC, MP3, etc. and edit tags for your music files.
4. Create dynamic playlists and smart playlists as well as tabbed playlists.
5. Remote control via Android device, Wii Remote, MPRIS or the command-line.
6. Allow to transfer music to iPod, MTP, iPhone or USB player.
7. Download Podcasts and missing album cover art from Last.fm and Amazon.
8. Work on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux