Looking for a Tidal voucher or a Tidal coupon to enjoy the HIFI streaming? If you have searched for it in Google, you will find some coupons like '3 months of Tidal Music Service for $4', 'One month of Tidal Student Premium Plan for $4.99', and so forth. You can see more about the Tidal 30-day free trial, which actually doesn't need any coupon code to activate it.
Tidal, a traditional subscription-based service, allows paid users to enjoy online streams and listen to offline songs within the Tidal app. Users create and save music playlists in the cache directory for listening. That means once you discontinue the subscription, all your created Tidal music collections are not available to play anymore.
Is there a way to preserve your Tidal playlists for offline listening without restrictions? Luckily, you can find the answer in this article. In the following sections, you will learn about the best substitution of vouchers for Tidal, which allows you to use Tidal in an affordable way.
Part 1. Best Replacement of Tidal Voucher Code
Most Tidal deals have time limitations. Tidal voucher 6 months is the longest-lasting one that I have ever seen. But the best workaround of Tidal voucher has no time limit. It is lifetime effective for every Tidal user. This alternative is called AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter.
Reflected by its name, this software is specially designed for Tidal Music. According to its working mechanisms, it can convert Tidal songs, albums, playlists to FLAC, WAV, MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, and other common audio formats.
Equipped with the latest converting technology, this smart tool is able to maintain nearly 100% lossless Tidal quality and completely 100% raw metadata, such as artists, titles, albums, album arts, tracks number, and so forth.
The converted Tidal songs are also downloaded and saved on the local device, enabling users to listen to offline and with any music player. That is to say, these converted Tidal audios are free from Tidal restrictions. They are also free for offline playback forever, even you cancel Tidal subscription after the conversion.
Part 2. How to Get Tidal For Free: Step by Step
In this part, you can check the detailed converting process of using AudFree Tidal Music Converter. Before to follow and get started with the tutorial, please make sure your Tidal subscription is not expired. Then download and install the right version of AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer. You will receive the free trial of AudFree once you open it. But please notice the free trial only servers 1-min conversion for each Tidal track.
In order to show you a more intuitive demo, I will take the paid version of AudFree Tidal Music Converter as an example. You can also get the paid version from the official web store.
- Step 1Add playlists from Tidal and load to AudFree
- Open the converter and the Tidal desktop app will open automatically. Go to the Tidal app and find the playlist that you want to preserve forever. Then tap the '...' icon next to the playlist. Select Share > Copy Playlist Link. And paste the link to the search column in AudFree. Don't forget to click the add icon to finish loading the playlist.
- Step 2Edit output formats and other sound settings
- From the top taskbar on AudFree's main interface, hit the menu icon to open 'Preferences' and choose 'Convert'. In the new dialog box, please change the output settings as you like. To keep the original quality of Tidal songs, here are 3 samples for you to refer to. If you have different types of sound quality in one playlist, just choose the settings for Tidal Master to cover all.
- 1. For Tidal Premium: MP3 or AAC, 320kbps, 48000Hz.
- 2. For Tidal HIFI: FLAC or WAV, 16bit, 44100Hz.
- 3. For Tidal Master: FLAC or WAV, 24 bit, 96000Hz.
- Step 3Convert Tidal tracks and save on local computer
- Click the 'Convert' bar from the button right of the main page. The software now is activated and starts converting. The converting process will stop automatically so don't need to keep an eye on it. When all the tasks are accomplished, you can tap the folder icon that hangs a dot with numbers. Then you will be popped to the local Tidal music folder. In there, you can double-check if all selections are downloaded successfully.
Tip: How to Reedem Tidal Voucher Code 2020
If you own Tidal free trial voucher or other Tidal voucher code free, just enter to this site and input the free Tidal voucher into the empty field. Then activate the Tidal coupon to continue using your Tidal account.