Can I use Tidal with Virtual DJ? The answer to this question may make you disappointed. Virtual DJ is one of the popular DJ software for Windows PC and Mac and an easy-to-use software for beginner DJs. With it, users can mix music tracks by applying effects, adjusting speed, etc.
While Tidal is a streaming music service, and its music is under the copyright protection. That means users couldn't add Tidal to Virtual DJ or other devices and platforms for editing. Thus, is there any way that make 'Tidal Virtual DJ' available?
Sure! In this post, we are going to recommend a solution for you on how to use Tidal with Virtual DJ. Just follow us and learn the tip.
Part 1. Add Tidal to Virtual DJ - Best Tool
From the beginning, we had illustrated the reason why you can't mix Tidal with Virtual DJ. Now, it's time to show you the workaround on how to fix this issue.
To get Tidal to Virtual DJ, we need to rip the restriction from Tidal audios and change them to plain audio formats first. Here comes to the tool that we are going to show you. This tool is AudFree Tidal Music Converter, which is here to help convert Tidal music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, etc. with original quality and full ID3 tags.
Moreover, with the advanced technology, this powerful tool can work at 5X faster conversion speed, transferring at least 100 tracks to local audio files at one time. After converting, you can get the converted Tidal music tracks as local files on your computer and then you can use Tidal with Virtual DJ easily.
Tutorial to Convert Tidal Music for Virtual DJ
Before beginning to convert Tidal music to Virtual DJ, there are 3 preparations that you should note.
1. Please download and install AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer. Please note that you can only get 1 min conversion for each audio in the free trial version. To get the full conversion, please purchase and register the full version.
2. Please download the Tidal app on your computer from Tidal official website.
3. Please make sure that your Tidal account is still valid. If it is your first time to use Tidal, please go ahead to register a new Tidal account and get the free trial. For those whose Tidal free trial is going to be expired, you could try to purchase the official subscription. For subscribers, if your subscription is invalid, please renew it in time.
After the preparations, then you can refer to the steps below to see how to convert Tidal music for Virtual DJ.
- Step 1Load Tidal songs to AudFree
Please launch AudFree Tidal Music Converter and the Tidal app will show up along with it. Then go to Tidal app and find the music you like to add to Virtual DJ. Copy and paste the link of Tidal tracks by hitting the '…' icon next to the song's title. Then go to AudFree main interface, paste the copied URL to the search box and click the '+' button to import Tidal audios to AudFree.
- Step 2Define Tidal output settings for Virtual DJ
On the Mac computer, please click on the 'AudFree Tidal Music Converter' on Mac system's menu. Then you could adjust the output audio settings for Tidal music. For Windows version, you could touch on the menu bar at the top right of AudFree program. Then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to start to define the output settings. You could personalize the audio format, channel, sample rate, bit rate, etc. according to your special needs.
- Step 3Convert Tidal music as local files
- Now, just hit on the "Convert" button on bottom right corner of AudFree. Then the Tidal files will be converted and downloaded as local files to your computer. Once the conversion completes, you will see a red spot with numbers appears on the 'Converted' button. Please click on it and you will locate and check the converted Tidal audio files on your computer.
Part 2. How to Use Tidal with Virtual DJ
With the tutorial above, you can easily get the Tidal music on your computer as local files. Now you could mix Tidal with Virtual DJ without any limitation. Please check the steps below to learn how to add Tidal to Virtual DJ for mixing.
Step 1. Open Virtual DJ software on your computer. If you haven't installed it before, please download and install it first.
Step 2. Click the 'Local Music' option at the bottom left corner of Virtual DJ main interface. Then you will see the options like 'My Music', 'My Video', 'Hard Drive', etc. You could choose the target one that you saved the converted Tidal music.
Step 3. Or you can directly drag and drop the converted Tidal music from your computer to the deck of Virtual DJ software.
Step 4. Finally, you can start to use Tidal with Virtual DJ and mix the Tidal music.