AllMusic is an online database for music albums, artists, songs, etc., which contains more than 3 million album entries and 30 million tracks. In addition, you can see the review of lots of albums and songs on AllMusic website.
However, you couldn't listen to the full songs on AllMusic, you can only hear samples of various audio tracks and have the access to the streaming links. That is to say, you have no option to get AllMusic offline to your computer or other devices.
What if you want to play AllMusic audios offline? Is there any workaround that can make it? Please take it easy. In this post, we are going to introduce the best solution for you to record and download music from AllMusic. Just take a look and learn how to achieve it.
Part 1. Download Music from AllMusic with AudFree Audio Recorder
Though AllMusic doesn't offer the option for users to download audio tracks, here we could provide an alternative way for you. You could get music from AllMusic by recording with the help of AudFree Audio Recorder for Windows.
It is a tool designed for music streams, etc. with built-in innovative audio recording technology, which can record music from AllMusic website and save AllMusic audio tracks as AAC, FLAC, WAV, etc. When getting started to record the audios of AllMusic, you could personalize other audio parameters for them.
Besides, you can also trim or split the recorded AllMusic songs to segments and edit ID3 tags for them according to your needs. After that, you can keep the audios from AllMusic to your computer for offline listening.
Part 2. How to Download AllMusic Songs - Detailed Steps
In the beginning, please click the "Download" button above to download and install AudFree Audio Recorder on your computer. Then you could follow the tutorial below to start to download AllMusic music tracks.
- Step 1Open AudFree Audio Capture
- Please launch AudFree Audio Capture from your computer desktop. Once opened, please check whether the web browser you want to go to AllMusic website is in the program main interface. If not, please click the "+" button to add it in quickly or you can drag it from your computer to the main program interface directly.
- Step 2Customize output format for AllMusic audios
- AudFree Audio Recorder allows to set the output audio format and other audio parameters. Please touch on the "audio" icon at the bottom right of AudFree program to open the setting window. In it, you can change the audio format, sample rate, bit rate, codec and channel as you like. Then just click "OK" to save all the changing.
- Step 3Record and download music from AllMusic
- After hitting the "OK" button, you will be navigated back to the main interface. Then please choose the target web browser that you would like to record AllMusic audios from and play your favorite music on AllMusic. Then you will see a recording window, which shows AllMusic music tracks are being recorded and downloaded automatically.
- Step 4Edit recorded AllMusic songs
- Once all the music from AllMusic had been recorded on AudFree program completely, then you can stop the recording process. And then click the 'edit' icon to cut and split AllMusic music tracks and edit ID3 tags according to your requirements. After that, click "OK" > "Save" to store AllMusic audio files to your computer.
- In order to check the recorded AllMusic files, you could click on "Converted" > "search", then it will navigate you to the target folder on your computer. Then you could listen to AllMusic songs offline.
Part 3. In Conclusion
In this post, we had shown the best way for you to download music from AllMusic with the help of AudFree Audio Capture. To be honest, it is really a nice tool, which can not only help you download AllMusic songs, but also can rip music from many sources, like other music streaming services, video websites and your local media players.
If you are interested in this post, then please don't hesitate to hit on the "Share" button on the left to share it to your social platforms.
Or if you have any idea to record AllMusic audios, then please feel free to write it down at the comment area and let us know.