Q: Recently I subscribe to 8tracks plus and I can enjoy unlimited ad-free music tracks online. But I want to listen to 8tracks music offline on my other portable devices. How can I download songs from 8tracks? Thanks in advance.
As an internet radio and social networking website, 8tracks allows users to stream the playlists consisting of at least 8 tracks. On 8tracks, users can create free accounts and listen to user-created mixes for free 1 hour each week. And paying $4.99 per month for 8tracks, users can listen to unlimited music without ads. However, you can only listen to the music online, but can't get them for offline playback. In this article, we will show you the best way and the detailed tutorial on how to download 8tracks playlists.
Part 1. The Best Way on How to Download Songs from 8tracks
In order to download and save the audio files from 8tracks, the best way is to record the audios on 8tracks. When it comes to record audios from 8tracks, there are many tools that can make it. But here we would like to recommend AudFree Audio Recorder to you, which will be the best choice for you to get 8tracks music offline. Let's learn more about this tool together.
With innovative and advanced audio capturing technology, AudFree Audio Recorder can record and download audios from not only streaming music services, like 8tracks but also video sharing websites like Facebook, online radio stations, local media players, etc.
In addition, it is also an all-in-one audio format converter, which can convert 8tracks playlists audio files to MP3, M4A, WAV and other audio formats without touching the original tracks. And you can customize ID3 tags, such as title, cover and other audio parameters, like bit rate, codec, etc. for 8tracks playlists according to your special requirements.
Part 2. How to Download 8tracks Playlists with AudFree Audio Recorder
To record audios from 8tracks, please download and install AudFree Audio Capture on your computer, which will pop up a detailed guidance on how to use Audio Capture. Then follow the below tutorial to record and download 8tracks songs with almost 100% original files preserved.
- Step 1Run AudFree 8tracks Audio Capture
- Once you finished the installation of AudFree Audio Capture on your computer, then please open it. In the main interface, you will see there are a list of installed programs on your computer. What you need to do next is to check whether the web browser you will use to access to 8tracks website is here. If not, please drag it from your computer desktop or click "+" icon to add it to AudFree program.
- Step 2Set output formats for 8tracks audios
- At the bottom-right corner of the main window, there is an "audio" icon. Please click it to launch the setting window. And then you can define the output audio formats to export 8tracks playlists and customize other audio parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, audio channel and codec to enhance the audio quality for better listening experience. Then click "OK" button to save the settings and go back to the main interface.
- Step 3Record and download 8tracks playlists
- Select the target web browser and type the link address of 8tracks website to enter to it. Now, you can start to discover your favorite playlists on 8tracks and play them. At the same time, AudFree Audio Capture will launch its recording mode automatically to record and download songs from 8tracks.
- Step 4Trim and save audios from 8tracks
- When all songs in 8tracks that you’d like to listen to offline are downloaded and recorded successfully, you can click "Stop" button and hit on the "edit" icon (at each recorded track) to launch editing mode, in which you can split 8tracks playlists into smaller audio segments and customize ID3 tags, etc. After that, please click the "Save" button to save all offline 8tracks files on your computer.
- Note: To locate the downloaded 8tracks audio files on your computer, you can click "Converted" and "search" icon, then you will see the files and stream them to your other devices for playback.
Part 3. In Conclusion
Now, with the help of AudFree Audio Capture, you can easily download 8tracks playlists for offline listening. After using this smart audio recorder, you can get audios and music from many sources and listen to music anywhere and anytime. Besides, you can enjoy lifelong free update and customer support.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other issue and we will do our best to help you.