The free Amazon music streaming service is available with ad-supported, like Spotify. Even without Prime membership or the Amazon Music Unlimited tier, you can still access Amazon Music at no cost. But to play Amazon Music offline, it's still necessary to upgrade your account. Or you need to buy and download the favorite songs instead. Without a doubt, it could be expensive for most of us.
As a matter of fact, the best way to listen to Amazon Music better is by ripping and converting Amazon Music to MP3. No need to worry about Amazon Music downloads disappearing from the music library anymore. So, in this article, we'll introduce powerful Amazon Music converter tools to download, rip, and convert Amazon Music to MP3 on Windows, Mac, online for free, and Android devices. Therefore, you can play Amazon Music on all MP3-enabled devices and players anywhere.
- Part 1. Best Amazon Music Converter and Downloader
- Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3
- Part 3. Best Amazon Music Ripper and Recorder
- Part 4. How to Rip Amazon Prime Music to MP3
- Part 5. How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Free Online
- Part 6. How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Android
- Part 7. More about Amazon Prime Music and Other Tips
- Part 8. In Conclusion
Part 1. Best Amazon Music Converter and Downloader
Under the strong request and suggestion of our users, AudFree Amazon Music Converter is developed and say Hi to every Amazon Music users here. It could be one of the best Amazon Music converter and downloader. It's available for users who are using Amazon Music Free, Amazon Prime Music, and Amazon Music Unlimited.
It doesn't require users to download the Amazon Music app but directly converts Amazon Music to MP3 from built-in Web Player at a faster conversion speed. It's not only able to convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 but also convert Amazon Music Unlimited to MP3.
Moreover, it also supports downloading Amazon Music to FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B. And it has a 'Lossless' option to 100% losslessly keep Amazon Music downloads.
Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3
The following tutorial will guide you on how to convert Amazon Music, including Amazon Prime Music to MP3. Please download this excellent Amazon Music to MP3 converter on your computer in advance.
- Step 1Fire up AudFree Amazon Music Converter
- When you open AudFree Amazon Music Converter, you can see an Amazon Music Web Player built-in the main interface. There is a blue 'Sign In' button. Please click it to log into your Amazon account. If you don't have it, please create a new one.
- Step 2Set Amazon Music output format as MP3
- To download Amazon Music to MP3, please click the top-right menu bar > 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' button to open the setting window. Under the 'Output Profile', please choose the 'Format' and scroll down to MP3. Set it as the output format to export Amazon Music to MP3. In this step, it's also able to customize bit rate, sample rate, output path, etc.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music and Amazon Prime Music
- Find the playlist in your Amazon Prime Music account or Unlimited account, and then tap this item. The gray '+' button will be orange. You can simply press this tab to load Amazon Music playlists. And then you can start to select Amazon Music in this playlist to convert to MP3 by checking the blank mark.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music to MP3
- The last step you need to do is to click the orange 'Convert' button. This Amazon Music downloader will convert and save Amazon Music to MP3 files at a 5X faster speed. After conversion, you can locate all Amazon Music files by clicking the 'Converted' > 'Search' button.
Video Demo: How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3
You can also watch this direct video to download and convert Amazon Music to MP3 via AudFree Amazon Music Converter.
Part 3. Best Amazon Music Ripper and Recorder
There are so many audio recording tools in the market to capture audio files from any source. But traditional audio recording software usually comes with poor output audio quality. If you'd like to rip Amazon Prime Music to MP3, a more-advanced tool is needed. To rip high-quality Amazon Music for playback, you can't miss AudFree Audio Capture.
AudFree Amazon Music ripper adopts innovative and creative audio recording and re-encoding technology. It's different from common audio recording apps. It can lossless rip songs from both Amazon Prime Music and Music Unlimited.
Plus, it can intelligently split Amazon Music recordings into independent tracks accurately. It supports ripping songs from the Amazon Music app and web player. It can rip and convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B.
It also helps you to play Amazon Music on all devices and players that don't connect with the Internet network.
Part 4. How to Rip Amazon Prime Music to MP3
Please download AudFree Amazon Music download software on your computer. It's well noted that AudFree Studio offers the free trial version to test its performance before purchasing it. Now, let's get down to get Amazon Prime Music MP3 downloads with high-quality preservation.
- Step 1Set up AudFree Amazon Music Ripper
- Open this Amazon Music ripper, programs installed on your computer show up automatically in the main interface. Check whether the Amazon Music app or the web browser you use to enter to web player is in the list already. If not, click on the big '+' button to add it.
- Step 2Set Amazon Prime Music output format as MP3
- Before getting started to rip Amazon Music, please define Amazon Music output settings. Hit on the 'audio' icon, you can define output format as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, and other audio formats. If you would like to rip and download MP3 from Amazon Prime Music, you should choose MP3 as the output format. Besides, you can also customize the bit rate, sample rate, channel, and audio codec as you like.
- Step 3Play and rip music from Amazon Prime
- In the starting window, you can select the target program, like Chrome web browser or Amazon Music app. And then, access Amazon Prime audio tracks or other Amazon Music songs. Play target music tracks from Prime Music, it will pop up a recording window. It will start to record and download Amazon Music to MP3 and divide them into independent music automatically.
- Step 4Edit and save Amazon Music to MP3
- To stop the ripping process, there are two ways for your choice. You can directly quip the whole web browser or stop playing Prime Music songs. Don't forget to click the Save button to save MP3 Amazon Music to your computer. It provides a real-time preview for users to check recorded Amazon Music files. And you can also use the 'Edit' function to cut and split unwanted Amazon Music according to your needs.
Video Demo: How to Rip Amazon Prime Music to MP3
Here is a more intuitive video about how to use AudFree Audio Capture to capture and convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3.
Part 5. Free Amazon Music Converter & Downloader Online
It couldn't be denied that the two third-party software mentioned above is professional and extraordinary to download Amazon Music to MP3. But the disadvantages of both tools are that you need to be charged to get the full versions and should download an extra app to your macOS or Windows computers. What if you would like to convert Amazon Music to MP3 free online?
Here, let's meet the third online tool, called Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder. Although it's not an exclusive free Amazon Music converter online, it is capable of recording and converting Amazon Music to MP3 online for free. It doesn't require you to download an application to a laptop but install a small launcher for the new beginner to use it.
It's easy to record and convert Amazon Music and other sounds from any streaming music service with high-quality kept via the System Sound. Apart from supporting MP3 format, you can also export Amazon Music to WAV, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M4A, and OGG. It provides a more effective way to customize Amazon Music ID3 tags online, including artwork cover, title, year, album, artist, and genre.
How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Free Online
Please navigate to this ApowerSoft Amazon Music to MP3 converter free online website, and then you can refer to the following steps to convert Amazon Music to MP3 online freely.
Step1. In the middle of the main page, there is a big 'Start Recording' button with a red recording icon, please click it.
Step 2. Now, you can start to select the audio source as the System Sound. After that, please click the 'Start' icon and play Amazon Music online. This toolkit will record Amazon Music online and save them as local MP3 tracks.
Step3. You can perform the 'Pause', 'Stop' commands to control Amazon Music recording. After recording, you can locate all Amazon Music MP3 downloads by clicking the 'Show in Folder' option.
Part 6. Best Amazon Music Converter for Android
Nowadays, because of the popularity of mobile devices, more and more people are looking for an Amazon Music converter for Android to directly download and convert Amazon Music to MP3 on Android devices. To meet all users' demands, here, we will also introduce a tool to make it come true.
It's namely Syncios Audio Recorder, which has the ability to record and capture any sound playing on your Android with great quality preserved. On the basis of this, it's able to record music from any streaming music service, including Amazon Music. Without further ado, let's dive right into converting Amazon Music to MP3 on Android.
How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Android
Step1. Download Syncios Audio Recorder and Amazon Music for Android app on your Android devices. Tap the Syncios icon to open this software. Then, the menu bar will pop up on the same screen.
Step 2. Launch the Amazon Music app and play your favorite Amazon Music playlists. Once you hit on the first 'Recording' button, it will automatically record and convert Amazon Music to MP3 on Android.
Step 3. Just click on the same icon again, it will finish the recording process. And you can find all Amazon Music tracks by clicking the 'History' icon to listen to Amazon Music offline.
Part 7. More about Amazon Music and Other Tips
Everything We Know about Amazon Prime & Prime Music
Amazon Prime is the paid subscription service marketed by Amazon. With a Prime subscription, Amazon customers can enjoy many special features. It's able to access free two-day delivery, stream music and videos, get more discounts for other deals.
Prime Music is a benefit of the Prime Membership. It offers members of Amazon Prime to download and stream favorite music files through the Amazon Music app offline. Also, users can listen to Amazon Prime Music online via the Amazon Music web player at no added cost. It covers over 2 million on-demand songs for download without advertisements.
Besides, subscribers can upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited with 70 million of the best music for only $7.99 per month. With the Amazon Prime membership, you can download and play them on selected devices. The disadvantage of this plan is that when your cancel the Prime membership, you will lose all downloaded Amazon Prime Music.
Download Amazon Music on Android/iOS Devices
The Amazon Music app is available for mobile devices. You can easily download Amazon Music on Android, iOS devices, and Fire tablets. The downloading process is very simple, easy, and fast. Let's see how to do that.
Step 1. Download and install the Amazon Music app for Android or iOS on your mobile devices.
Step 2. Open this app and discover the music like the song, playlist, album, etc. you would like to download.
Step 3. Click the 'More Options' menu ('three vertical dots' icon). Tap the 'Download' option, and Amazon Music tracks will automatically download to your devices.
Part 8. In Conclusion
Not a member of Amazon Music but want to download and convert Amazon music to MP3 for offline listening anywhere? You can get help from the above Amazon Music converter for Mac, PC, online, for free, Android . Use one of them to rip and convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 to your local computer. And then it couldn't be easier to transferAmazon Music to any device via USB cable for playback.