The free Amazon music streaming service is available with ad-supported, like Spotify. Even with Prime membership or the Amazon Music Unlimited tier, you can still access Amazon Music at no cost. But to play Amazon Music offline, it's still necessary to upgrade your account. Or you need to buy and download the favorite songs instead. Without a doubt, it could be expensive for most of us.
As a matter of fact, the best way to listen to Amazon Music better is by ripping and converting them to MP3. No need to worry about Amazon Music downloads disappearing from the music library. In this article, we'll introduce a powerful Amazon Music converter and a professional Amazon Music ripper.
By virtue of both, it's able to convert Amazon Music to MP3 and rip Amazon Prime Music to MP3. Therefore, you can keep them forever on local files and play them anywhere.
Part 1. Best Amazon Music Converter and Downloader
Under the strong request and suggestion of our users, AudFree Amazon Music Converter is developed and say Hi to every Amazon Music users here. It could be one of the best Amazon Music converter and downloader. It's available for users who are using Amazon Music Free, Amazon Prime Music, and Amazon Music Unlimited.
It doesn't require users to download the Amazon Music app but directly converts Amazon Music to MP3 at a faster conversion speed. It's not only able to convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 but also convert Amazon Music Unlimited to MP3.
Moreover, it also supports downloading Amazon Music to FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B. And it has a 'Lossless' option to 100% losslessly keep Amazon Music downloads.
Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music/Amazon Prime Music to MP3
The following tutorial will guide you on how to convert Amazon Music, including Amazon Prime Music to MP3. Please download this excellent Amazon Music to MP3 converter on your computer in advance.
- Step 1Fire up AudFree Amazon Music Converter
- When you open AudFree Amazon Music Converter, you can see an Amazon Music Web Player built-in the main interface. There is a blue 'Sign In' button. Please click it to log into your Amazon account. If you don't have it, please create a new one.
- Step 2Set Amazon Music output format as MP3
- To convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3, please click the top-right menu bar > 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' button to open the setting window. Under the 'Output Profile', please choose the 'Format' and scroll down to MP3. Set it as the output format to export Amazon Music to MP3. In this step, it's also able to customize bit rate, sample rate, output path, etc.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music and Prime Music
- Find the playlist in your Amazon Prime Music account or Unlimited account, and then tap this item. The gray '+' button will be orange. You can simply press this tab to load Amazon Music playlists. And then you can start to select Amazon Music in this playlist to convert to MP3 by checking the blank mark.
- Step 4Convert Amazon Music to MP3
- The last step you need to do is to click the orange 'Convert' button. This Amazon Music downloader will convert and save Amazon Music as MP3 files at a 5X faster speed. After conversion, you can locate all Amazon Prime Music files by clicking the 'Converted' > 'Search' button.
Video Demo: How to Convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3
You can also watch this direct video to download and convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 via AudFree Amazon Music Converter.
Part 3. Best Amazon Music Ripper and Recorder
There are so many audio recording tools in the market to capture audio files from any source. But traditional audio recording software usually comes with poor output audio quality. If you'd like to rip Amazon Prime Music to MP3, a more-advanced tool is needed. To rip high-quality Amazon Music for playback, you can't miss AudFree Audio Capture.
AudFree Amazon Music ripper adopts innovative and creative audio recording and re-encoding technology. It's different from common audio recording apps. It can lossless rip songs from both Amazon Prime Music and Music Unlimited.
Plus, it can intelligently split Amazon Music recordings into independent tracks accurately. It supports ripping songs from the Amazon Music app and web player. It can rip Amazon Prime Music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B.
It also helps you to play Amazon Music on all devices and players that don't connect with the Internet network.
Part 4. How to Rip Amazon Music/Amazon Prime Music to MP3
Please download AudFree Amazon Music download software on your computer. It's well noted that AudFree Studio offers the free trial version to test its performance before purchasing it. Now, let's get down to record Amazon Music to MP3 with high-quality preservation.
- Step 1Set up AudFree Amazon Music Ripper
- Open this Amazon Music ripper, programs installed on your computer show up automatically in the main interface. Check whether the Amazon Music app or the web browser you use to enter to web player is in the list already. If not, click on the big '+' button to add it.
- Step 2Set Amazon Prime Music output format as MP3
- Before getting started to rip Amazon Music, please define Amazon Music output settings. Hit on the 'audio' icon, you can define output format as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, and other audio formats. If you would like to rip and convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3, you should choose MP3 as the output format. Besides, you can also customize the bit rate, sample rate, channel, and audio codec as you like.
- Step 3Play and rip music from Amazon Prime
- In the starting window, you can select the target program, like Chrome web browser or Amazon Music app. And then, access Amazon Prime audio tracks or other Amazon Music songs. Play target music tracks from Prime Music, it will pop up a recording window. It will start to record and download Amazon Music and divide them into independent music automatically.
- Step 4Edit and save Amazon Music to MP3
- To stop the ripping process, there are two ways for your choice. You can directly quip the whole web browser or stop playing Prime Music songs. Don't forget to click the Save button to save MP3 Amazon Music to your computer. It provides a real-time preview for users to check recorded Amazon Music files. And you can also use the 'edit' function to cut and split unwanted Amazon Music according to your needs.
Video Demo: How to Rip Amazon Music to MP3
Here is a more intuitive video about how to use AudFree Audio Capture to capture and convert Amazon Music to MP3.
Part 5. More about Amazon Prime Music and Other Tips
Everything We Know about Amazon Prime & Prime Music
Amazon Prime is the paid subscription service marketed by Amazon. With a Prime subscription, Amazon customers can enjoy many special features. It's able to access free two-day delivery, stream music and videos, get more discounts for other deals.
Prime Music is a benefit of the Prime Membership. It offers members of Amazon Prime to download and stream favorite music files through the Amazon Music app offline. Also, users can listen to Amazon Prime Music online via the Amazon Music web player at no added cost. It covers over 2 million on-demand songs for download without advertisements.
Besides, subscribers can upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited with 70 million of the best music for only $7.99 per month. With the Amazon Prime membership, you can download and play them on selected devices. The disadvantage of this plan is that when your cancel the Prime membership, you will lose all downloaded Amazon Prime Music.
Download Amazon Music on Android/iOS Devices
The Amazon Music app is available for mobile devices. You can easily download Amazon Music on Android, iOS devices, and Fire tablets. The downloading process is very simple, easy, and fast. Let's see how to do that.
Step 1. Download and install the Amazon Music app for Android or iOS on your mobile devices.
Step 2. Open this app and discover the music like the song, playlist, album, etc. you would like to download.
Step 3. Click the 'More Options' menu ('three vertical dots' icon). Tap the 'Download' option, and Amazon Music tracks will automatically download to your devices.
Not a member of Amazon Music but want to download Amazon music tracks for offline listening? You can get help from the above Amazon Music converter or Amazon Music ripper. Use one of them to rip and convert Amazon Music to MP3 to your local computer. And then transfer them to mobile devices via USB cable for playback on mobile devices.
There is no way to convert Amazon Music to MP3 on Android and iOS devices, you can also refer to the way we mentioned here.