How to extract music from Spotify and save them as MP3 files? With a Spotify Premium subscription, I can download the Spotify playlist to my computer offline. But I still couldn't transfer downloaded Spotify songs to my MP3 player for playback. It seems that Spotify tracks are not encoded as MP3 files. Is there a smart Spotify extractor that enables me to do that? Under this circumstance, my Spotify songs will be compatible with MP3 players.
Spotify gives subscribers the ability to download Spotify tracks inside the Spotify app. But there is no option to download music from Spotify to MP3. Put it another way, you can't enjoy Spotify music on an MP3 player that doesn't support the Spotify app.
Fortunately, there are many professional MP3 extractors for Spotify in the market. They offer an effective workaround to extract Spotify songs to MP3. In this article, we will introduce the best one for you and show a detailed tutorial on how it works.
Part 1. Best MP3 Extractor for Spotify You Can't Miss
Do you have full knowledge of Spotify music encoded technology? If yes, you will discover that music tracks from Spotify are encoded in special Ogg Vorbis format. Besides, Spotify files are under protection that contributes to preventing unauthorized sharing. As a result, even you have updated to Spotify Premium account, you don't have the ability to get MP3 audio files.
In this case, traditional extracting technology can take us out of this trouble. It seems an ideal solution to extract MP3 from Spotify with a Spotify extractor. Here, we can meet AudFree Music Converter for Spotify, an all-in-one MP3 extractor for Spotify. It can not only bypass Spotify protection losslessly but also rip music from Spotify.
Different from traditional Spotify MP3 extractors, which work at 1X speed, it runs at 5X faster speed. Besides, it also allows free Spotify users to download and rip music from Spotify as well. To enhance the listening experience, it supports the option of customizing output quality. In short, AudFree Spotify to MP3 extractor is an excellent tool to enjoy Spotify music easier.
Part 2. How to Extract Music from Spotify with Spotify Extractor
It's easy to extract MP3 from Spotify and save downloaded music files to local HD. No matter you are using a Spotify free or premium account, AudFree Spotify extractor can help you do that. Now, you can follow the detailed guide to extract songs from Spotify with high quality kept.
- Step 1Launch AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- After installing the smart Spotify MP3 extractor, you can double click the short cut to launch it. At the same time, you will see that the Spotify app will be opened automatically. If you have purchased this tool, you can click the 'Register' button in the menu bar. It will pop up the registration window, in which you can input the licensed code to activate it.
- Step 2Import Spotify music to Spotify music extractor
- There are two methods to add songs, playlists, or albums from Spotify. One is to drag and drop Spotify tracks to the conversion window of AudFree directly. The other is to copy the URL of Spotify music and paste it into the search box and click the '+' button to import Spotify files.
- Step 3Set output format as MP3 for extracting
- MP3 format is set as the output format of AudFree by default. So you don't need to change the output format again. But if you would like to change the output format for some reason, please touch the 'audio' icon to define it as you like. In the new window, you can also customize other audio parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Step 4Extract MP3 from Spotify at 5X speed
- Please launch the converting process by touching the 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner of the main UI. This Spotify music extractor will extract Spotify downloaded songs to MP3. Please wait for the end of the conversion process. It depends on how many Spotify audios you need to rip to MP3.
Video Demo: How to Extract Spotify to MP3
Here is a more intuitive video tutorial on how to extract audio from Spotify to MP3 for your reference.
Part 3. In Conclusion
Congratulations! You can extract audio from Spotify to MP3 files successfully. You can locate them in the destination folder on your computer. Now, you can make full use of Spotify MP3 tracks. It's able to transfer downloaded songs from Spotify to iTunes library, USB drive, and other common devices. Of course, you are free to transfer and play Spotify music on all MP3 players for playback.
Have you tried any other Spotify extractor to extract Spotify music as MP3? If the output quality is nice, please feel free to leave them in the comment area.