Spotify gives users free access to over 80 million songs, including over 4 million podcasts. With a Spotify Premium subscription, you can even download Spotify tracks for offline listening. However, you can only listen to Spotify music on the Spotify app or on its web player. Therefore, many users are wondering: How do I extract music from Spotify?
To extract Spotify songs, you need a professional Spotify extractor. In this article, we will introduce the best Spotify extractor and how to extract Spotify playlists on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. You will also learn more tips about MP3 extractor for Spotify. Let's get started.
Part 1. Best Spotify Extractor You Can't Miss
Do you know the technology behind Spotify's copyright protection? Actually, Spotify songs are encoded in a special Ogg Vorbis format, which is not compatible with any other device. Therefore, you have to convert Spotify's OGG format to a commonly used audio format, such as MP3.
In this case, AudFree Spotify Extractor, an all-in-one Spotify MP3 extractor, can take you out of this trouble. It can not only bypass Spotify protection but also extract MP3 from Spotify losslessly.
Different from traditional Spotify extractors, which work at 1X speed, it runs at 5X faster speed. Besides, it also allows free Spotify users to download Spotify playlists to MP3 as well. To enhance the listening experience, it supports the option of customizing output quality. In short, AudFree Spotify to MP3 extractor is an excellent tool to enjoy Spotify music easier.
1. Support Output Formats: MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B
2. Download and Conversion Speed: 5X, 1X
3. Output Audio Quality: 100% original
4. Configurable Parameters: format, channel, bit rate, sample rate, and conversion speed
5. Support Input Contents: Spotify songs, playlists, albums, podcasts, audiobooks, radios, and any other Spotify audios
Part 2. How to Extract Music from Spotify on Windows/Mac
It's easy to extract MP3 from Spotify and save downloaded music files to local drive. No matter you are using a Spotify free or premium account, AudFree Spotify extractor can help you do that. Now, you can follow the detailed guide to extract Spotify songs on Windows/Mac with high quality kept.
- Step 1Launch AudFree Spotify Extractor
- After installing the smart Spotify MP3 extractor, you can double click the short cut to launch it. At the same time, you will see that the Spotify app will be opened automatically. If you have purchased this tool, you can click the 'Register' button in the menu bar. It will pop up the registration window, in which you can input the licensed code to activate it.
- Step 2Import Spotify music to AudFree Spotify Extractor
- There are two methods to add songs, playlists, or albums from Spotify. One is to drag and drop Spotify tracks to the conversion window of AudFree directly. The other is to copy the URL of Spotify music and paste it into the search box and click the '+' button to import Spotify files.
- Step 3Set output format as MP3 for extracting
- MP3 format is set as the output format of AudFree by default. So you don't need to change the output format again. But if you would like to change the output format for some reason, please touch the 'menu' icon ＞ "Preferences" option ＞ "Convert" tab to define it as you like. In the new window, you can also customize other audio parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Step 4Extract MP3 from Spotify at 5X speed
- Please launch the converting process by touching the 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner of the main UI. This Spotify music extractor will extract Spotify downloaded songs to MP3. Please wait for the end of the conversion process. It depends on how many Spotify audios you need to rip to MP3.
Part 3. How to Extract Music from Spotify Android/iOS
By using the AudFree Spotify Music Extractor, you can easily extract Spotify playlists and songs to your computer. Then you can transfer them to your mobile phone or MP3 player for listening. But if you want a Spotify extractor for iPhone and Android phone, keep reading.
How to Extract Music from Spotify Android - Fildo
Fildo is one of best Spotify playlist downloaders and extractors for Android. Unlike other Spotify music extractors, it not only extracts MP3 from Spotify, but also lets you listen to MP3s. Now let's see how it works.
Step 1. Download and install Fildo from its official website.
Step 2. Open Fildo and tap on the "More" section.
Step 3. Then select the "Import Spotify" option.
Step 4. Log in to your Spotify account and then your Spotify music library will load to Fildo.
Step 5. Tap the "dots" on the right of the song to start extracting MP3 from Spotify Android.
How to Extract Music from Spotify iOS - Telegram
If you'd like to download and extract Spotify songs on an iOS device, you can think about Telegram. Spotify Music Downloader Bot on Telegram allows you to download and extract music from Spotify. So, if you are a Telegram user, you will be easy to extract Spotify playlists. Now let's see how to use it to extract MP3 from Spotify.
Step 1. Open Telegram and search for Spotify Music Downloader Bot.
Step 2. Tap on "Start" to launch the Spotify Music Downloader.
Step 3. Copy and paste the Spotify song's link into the message bar.
Step 4. Tap "Send" and wait it extracting MP3 from Spotify.
Part 4. FAQs about Spotify Extractor
Below are some frequently asked questions about "extracting MP3 from Spotify". You can get a quick look if you are interested.
Q1: Can I Extract Songs from Spotify?
A: Spotify doesn't allow you to extract any audio from Spotify. Even if you have downloaded Spotify songs, you don't truly own them because they are only cached files. To extract music from Spotify, you need to seek help from a Spotify MP3 extractor, such as AudFree Spotify Music Extractor.
Q2: Can You Rip Spotify to MP3?
A: You can use a Spotify Ripper to rip and download Spotify music to MP3. This does not violate any laws when you use Spotify music only for personal use.
Q3: How Do I Extract Downloaded Songs from Spotify?
A: You can use AudFree Spotify Extractor to extract downloaded Spotify music. AudFree Spotify Music Extractor is an all-in-one tool for all Spotify users including Spotify Premium users and Free users. It's easy to use so you can download any music from Spotify with some simple clicks.
Part 5. In Conclusion
Now you have known how to extract audio from Spotify. You can achieve it on mobile phones or desktop computers with a dedicated MP3 extractor for Spotify. Honestly speaking, AudFree Spotify Extractor is the best one because it has all the features you want. It retains the 100% original sound quality, 100% original ID3 tags during the extracting process. You can even choose the output format and customize output quality as you want. After extracting, you can transfer the Spotify downloads to any device!