Want to surf the internet while watching TV? Amazon Fire TV is well-designed for you. It is not a TV but a streaming box. It enables you to connect with network on TV so you can enjoy live shows, movies or music as you want. So fantastic it sounds!
But if you intend to listen to Spotify music on Amazon Fire TV, you may encounter some trouble. You can not easily play Spotify on Amazon Fire TV. Want to get more detail about it? Just keep moving in the post!
Part 1. Get Spotify App on Amazon Fire TV - Official Ways
First of all, you need to install the Spotify app on your Amazon TV. Follow the guide below.
1. Open Amazon Fire TV.
2. Find the "Apps" panel.
3. Click "Spotify" and install the app on your TV.
Then you can sign in your Spotify account to access the music. You can enjoy Spotify music with free account or premium account.
If you are a free user, you can listen to Spotify music in a month with no charge. But you would suffer random ads occasionally. You have to upgrade your account to premium one when the free trial is ended.
When you hold a premium account, you can download Spotify tracks and play them without network. But you are supposed to pay $9.99 per month for single users or $14.99 every month for up to six users.
Part 2. Put Spotify on Amazon Fire TV - Perfect Way for You
Is Spotify on Amazon Fire TV available to be controlled by yourself? Try to play Spotify music on Amazon Fire TV freely? There is an amazing tool for you to connect Spotify to Amazon Fire TV - AudFree Spotify Music Converter. The AudFree Spotify Track Converter is powerful to convert Spotify songs to MP3 and other ordinary formats. Why do you need to convert Spotify’s format? Because Spotify tracks are incompatible with Amazon TV due to Spotify’s digital rights management. They don’t support the same format.
The AudFree Spotify to Amazon Fire TV Converter does well in converting Spotify songs to common audio files. Therefore, you can definitely get Spotify songs on Amazon TV. Most importantly, you can download the songs for playback without monthly payment. The data of songs such as year, title, composer, genre, album cover and so on will be preserved for you. The AudFree software, running at 5X faster speed, can send you back the lossless Spotify music in a coffee time.
Four Steps to Transfer Spotify songs to Amazon Fire TV
The conversion from Spotify to Amazon TV is easy to operate. Just with a few clicks on the best Spotify Music Downlaoder, you are able to listen to Spotify music whenever you want on the Fire TV.
- Step 1 Import Spotify Songs to AudFree
- Open the AudFree Spotify Music Converter after you install it on your Win or Mac PC. Since the Spotify app will be launched automatically, pick the songs that you intend to download for Amazon TV. Now drag them to the conversion window. The other way is to past their links to the search bar. Then hit the "+" button. The songs from Spotify can thereby be uploaded to AudFree’s interface.
- Step 2Set Related Parameters for Amazon Fire TV
- The AudFree Spotify Music Downloader permits you to customize the output format for your TV. As you see from the image, you have six choices - MP3, FLAC, WAV, W4A, W4B and AAC. In addition, you can also set the channel, bit rate and sample rate. If you want to make the conversion more stable, set the speed as 1X. Furthermore, you can reset the output folder through the "Converted" icon on the bottom.
- Step 3Convert Spotify Tracks for Amazon Fire TV
- Tap on the "Convert" button. Then the AudFree Spotify Music Converter will download the songs and save them on your computer. The converted Spotify files are located in the output folder. You can convert all the Spotify tracks in batch. A suggestion for you is that if you buy the AudFree software, you can gain the complete Spotify music files. If not, you can only get a one-third track of each Spotify file.
- Step 4Play Songs from Spotify on Amazon Fire TV
Now you can use a USB flash drive to load converted Spotify playlist to Amazon TV.
1. Link the USB flash drive with your PC.
2. Copy and paste the converted Spotify songs to the flash drive.
3. Connect the USB flash drive with Amazon TV.
4. Add the songs to Amazon Fire TV for entertainment.
Then you can play Spotify music without internet on Amazon Fire TV.