While many of us may be used to listening to music on our phones or computers, some still prefer to enjoy music while reading on Kindle. Can you get Spotify on Kindle Fire? Luckily, the answer is yes! In early 2012, Spotify came to Amazon Fire tablet, giving users access to many Spotify features.
In this article, we will present the official way to listen to Spotify on Amazon Fire tablet. Additionally, you will also find an alternative way to use Spotify on Kindle Fire offline without premium subscription.
Part 1. How to Install Spotify on Kindle Fire
Amazon Fire tablet, formerly known as Kindle Fire, has released its latest model in 2021 – Fire HD 10 Tablet (10th Generation). Does Spotify work on Kindle Fire? Of course, since 2012, you can download the Spotify app on Amazon Fire tablet directly. Below we will detail the installation process from the Amazon Appstore or website.
Step 1. Go to the home screen of your Amazon Fire tablet.
Step 2. Open the Appstore and search for the Spotify app.
Step 3. Click the Get App button to install Spotify on Fire tablet.
From Amazon Website
Step 1. Power on your Kindle Fire, slide to the home screen and launch your browser.
Step 2. Visit the Spotify website and click the Download button.
Step 3. Select Available at Amazon Appstore button to access the Amazon Appstore.
Step 4. Select your Fire tablet in the Deliver drop-down menu, and then click Get App.
Part 2. How to Get Spotify on Amazon Fire Tablet Offline with Premium
Once you install the Spotify app on Fire tablet, you can start enjoying Spotify music. If you are using a free Spotify account, you can only enable Spotify Kindle online. As for premium members, you can download Spotify songs for offline listening on Amazon Fire tablet without Internet access. Here's how to get Spotify premium on Kindle Fire offline.
Step 1. Run the installed Spotify application on your Amazon Fire tablet.
Step 2. Sign in to your Spotify premium account.
Step 3. Find your favorite Spotify songs, albums or playlists in the Spotify music library.
Step 4. Click the Download button to download Spotify on Kindle Fire for offline playback.
Part 3. How to Get Kindle Spotify Work Offline without Premium
If you don't have a Spotify premium membership subscription, you can only enjoy music on your Kindle Fire when you have Internet access. In order to stream Spotify on this portable device offline for free, you need an easy-to-use tool called AudFree Spotify Music Downloader. With it, you can download all Spotify content on your computer locally and save them on your Kindle Fire tablet forever.
In fact, it is an excellent tool designed to remove encryption on Spotify music. It will download and convert Spotify songs to common audio formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, etc. What's more, it can download all your favorite Spotify music in original quality at 5 times faster. After that, you can listen to Spotify music on Kindle Fire and many other devices offline without premium subscription.
How to Download Spotify on Amazon Fire Tablet without Premium
Moving on, we will show you the detailed steps on how to get Spotify music on Kindle Fire via AudFree Spotify Music Downloader.
- Step 1 Add Spotify music to AudFree SpoDable
- Once you launch AudFree software on your computer, it will activate Spotify at the same time. Then you can drag Spotify music into the main screen or copy the link to the Spotify track to the address bar and press the '+' button next to it.
- Step 2Customize Spotify music output setting
- Go to the top right corner of the main interface, you will find 'Menu' > 'Preferences' here. Click on the Convert column, then you can customize the output format or parameters such as channel, sample rate, and bit rate to make your personalized songs for Kindle Fire tablets.
- Step 3Download Spotify music on your computer
- After all the preparation steps, we have come to the downloading process. Press on the 'Convert' button to start the download. Then you can check out the downloaded Spotify music you want in the history list.
- Step 4Transfer Spotify music to Kindle Fire
- Connect your Kindle Fire device to your computer via USB cable, then open the Kindle Fire folder. Copy and paste the downloaded Spotify songs into the Kindle Fire. Once the transfer process is complete, disconnect your Kindle Fire from your computer. Then you can listen to Spotify on Kindle Fire tablet offline for free.
Part 4. Summary
In a nutshell, you can play Spotify on Kindle Fire through the official Spotify app, but you must pay for a premium membership to listen offline. Or you can download Spotify songs on your computer via AudFree Spotify Music Downloader and transfer them to your Amazon Fire tablet for offline listening.
The latter method is recommended to be more efficient and secure. You can now download AudFree Spotify Music Downloader to try it out. Hope you enjoy the downloaded Spotify songs on Kindle Fire with the original high quality.