Other than using the premium audio equipment of TV to watch movies, it may also become the best way to listen to music at home. Imagine that music flowed out from your high-fidelity sound system. How intoxicating and delightful, doesn't it?
For most people, the Amazon Fire TV is probably a major tool to get video contents online, but this is not the only thing that it's good at. In Amazon Fire TV, you can access to abundant music resources from most popular streaming music apps, Tidal, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and so forth.
In this article, I am going to take Tidal as an example, to introduce 2 reliable ways to play Tidal on Fire TV. One for premium members and one for free users.
Part 1. Connect Tidal to Fire TV: Premium Only
If you have subscribed Tidal HiFi plan, it is very simple for you to acquire Tidal HiFi music by connecting Tidal to Fire TV. From the very beginning, you should better check if all those preparatory works are done:
- Confirm that your Amazon Fire TV and the phone, tablet or other devices that using Tidal are in the same Wi-Fi network connection.
- Scroll down to Apps on Fire TV's home screen.
- Search for Tidal and install it on Fire TV.
Now let's see how to link Tidal to Fire TV.
Step 1. Visit link.tidal.com on your phone, tablet, computer or other smart devices.
Step 2. Log in to your existing Tidal account. If you are a new user, please sign up to get a 30-days free trial of Tidal.
Step 3. Type in the code shown on your Fire TV. Connect your Tidal ID to it and start streaming.
Part 2. Listen to Tidal on Fire TV without Premium
If your Tidal account is expired, please register a new one and try to extend Tidal free trial to 6 months. The method as below is specialized for people who don't want to continue their membership in Tidal but still want to listen to Tidal on Fire TV.
For starters, you need to find a powerful third-party tool download song from Tidal onto computer. In order to save your time to find a needle in a haystack, here, I recommend AudFree Tidal Music Converter for you, which is the first specialized converter for Tidal music in the market. Unlike other similar products, this smart tool takes fully advantage of the latest converting skills, downloading and converting Tidal to lossless FLAC, MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, and most common formats.
Beyond the multiple output formats and original output quality, 100% raw metadata will be kept in the local file after conversion. In other words, you can see the complete ID3 tags like title, artist, album, etc., which enables you to reorder your local music library with ease.
Part 3. How to Stream Tidal to Fire TV for Permanently Reservation
- Step 1Add Tidal tracks and playlists to AudFree
- Download and install AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer. Turn it on and the Tidal app will open with it. After logging into your Tidal account, please search for any song or playlist. Next, copy and paste the link of it to the search bar in AudFree. After that, hit the '+' button to import it to AudFree.
- Step 2Change output settings for Fire TV
- For Mac users, please go to the AudFree Tidal Music Converter tab from the system's menu bar on the Mac. For Windows users, just hit the menu icon from the upper right corner of AudFree's main page. Then direct to Format Settings through the Preferences. Now, you can modify the output settings by adjusting the displayed parameters.
- Step 3Covert Tidal tracks for Amazon Fire TV
- Simply tap on the big Convert button to start converting. The converting phase depends on how many files you added. When the conversion finished, an obvious red prompt will guide you to the target folder where all finished Tidal streams saved.
- Step 4How to Transfer Tidal Music to Fire TV
Now, you can access your local Tidal Music files on Amazon Fire TV as the following steps.
Sync Tidal Music to Fire TV via USB
Step 1. Connect your USB to the computer and drag all local Tidal tracks into it.
Step 2. Insert the USB to your Fire TV box via the USB port.
Step 3. Select and install a media player on your Fire TV for music playback from the USB drive.
Upload Local Tidal Music to Amazon Cloud
It is supported to transfer Tidal playlist to Amazon Music. In this way, you can use the Amazon Music app to play Tidal on Amazon Fire TV directly.