How to download Amazon Music to computer? If you have an Amazon Prime membership, or you have upgraded to an Amazon Music Unlimited or Amazon Music HD plan, you can easily access and download over 2 million to 70 million songs and playlists. But it's well noted that the titles are not available for download to computers via the Amazon Music Web Player.
If you don't install the Amazon Music app, what will you do to download Amazon Music to PC? Will you purchase them one by one? Besides, if you are an Amazon Music Free user, what's your way to get Amazon Music download?
Here, let's get into today's core theme. In this article, we will introduce a solution on how to download music from Amazon Music to computer without using the Amazon app. (This way is available for all Amazon Music lovers, including free users.)
Part 1. Download Amazon Music to Computer - Tool Required
In fact, even if you're allowed to download music from Amazon to computer via the Amazon Music app, you still can't locate the downloaded files. Just like other streaming music services, the Amazon Music downloads are cache files. In other words, it's impossible to take full control of the music playback of Amazon Music.
AudFree Amazon Music Converter is a well-designed tool for all Amazon Music subscribers. It has the ability to download music from Amazon Prime Music, Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Music HD, as well as Amazon Music Free account to the local computer.
No need to install an extra Amazon Music app for PC and Mac, it empowers you to get local Amazon Music downloads at 5X faster speed. Besides, this professional Amazon Music downloader can convert Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, Lossless, and M4B with ID3 tags preserved. In this case, you can listen to Amazon Music playlists on all devices and keep them forever.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Amazon Music to Computer
The operation of this smartest AudFree Amazon Music Converter is very easy. Just doing a few clicks, you can download Amazon Music for PC offline listening. Please download it to your computer and learn how to download Amazon Music to PC via this tool.
- Step 1Open Amazon Music Converter and sign in Amazon account
- When you launch the AudFree Amazon Music Converter, there is a built-in Amazon Music Web Player you can see in the main interface. Please click the 'Sign In' button to log in to your Amazon account details. The free version of this tool allows you to convert 1-minute of each Amazon Music song. It'd better buy the full version to unlock this limitation.
- Step 2Change output settings for Amazon Music
- Before getting started, it's necessary to customize the output format for Amazon Music downloads. Click the 'three-line' menu from the top-right toolbar to choose 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' to open the setting window. Now, you can define the output format as MP3, Lossless, FLAC, or other common audio files and change other audio parameters to get a better listening experience.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music for download to computer
- Find the Amazon Music playlists that you'd like to download to PC. And then tap this item. The '+' button will be orange from gray. It means that it's available for adding Amazon Music. Simple hit on it, all songs in this playlist will be added in a new window, in which you can select certain Amazon Music songs to download.
Note: If you'd like to download Amazon Music songs, please create a new playlist for them in advance so that they will be available to add.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music to PC
- To start the download process, please tap the 'Convert' tab at the adding window. It will bring you to the download window, in which it will show the conversion speed of downloading Amazon Music. After conversion, all added Amazon Music will be downloaded to your local computer. You can find them by clicking the 'Converted' > 'Search' icon.
Video Demo: How to Download Amazon Music to PC with AudFree
From the above tutorial, it's simple to download Amazon Music to a computer with an Amazon account. It doesn't require an Amazon Music app and a subscription. Here, we will also share a more intuitive video guide with you to achieve this goal.
Give it a try to transfer Amazon Music downloads from your local computer to any other player and device and listen to them offline in your wanted way.