Q: "How to listen to Amazon Prime Music offline without Wi-Fi and data traffic if I have no subscription with Amazon Prime menbership?"
Amazon Music is known to introduce 4 kinds of pricing tiers, including Amazon Music Free, Amazon Music Prime, Amazon Music Unlimited, and Amazon Music HD. Thereinto, every subscription plan, besides Amazon Music Free, supports ad-free offline playback with the Amazon Music app on authorized mobile devices.
Is it impossible for Amazon Music free users and Amazon desktop users to download music from Amazon for offline listening? In theory at least, this should be yes. However, the kind of Amazon Music converting software comes along to clinch the matter, which makes it possible for everyone to download Amazon Music for offline enjoying on all devices, even without the Amazon Music app.
Based on these two cases, this piece details respectively the operation steps of listening to Amazon Music offline on mobile and desktop devices.
Part 1. How to Listen to Amazon Prime Music Offline on Mobiles
As described above, Amazon provides premium users with a direct option to download songs from Amzon Music for offline playback on mobiles. So, if you subscribe to Amazon Music Prime or Amazon Music Unlimited, you just get access to Amazon Music library to download your favorite songs on your phones or tablets.
Do note: 1) Song downloaded from both Amazon Prime Music songs and Amazon Music Unlimited are accessible only within Amazon Music app, which can't be exported to computer for offline use on other apps and devices. 2) If your premium subscription is expired or canceled, downloaded Amazon Music content is not available. 3) Among 3 plans of Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Music Unlimited Single-Device plan fails to support offline playback.
Step 1. Open Amazon Music app on your mobile device and sign in your Amazon Prime account;
Step 2. Find Amazon Music songs that you want for offline listening;
Step 3. Click an icon with three dots and tap "Download";
Step 4. After downloading, go to your music library and choose "Cloud Library" > "Offline Library";
Step 5. Choose any song and click the play button to listen to offline.
Part 2. How to Listen to Amazon Music for Offline Listening on Computer
With prime membership, Amazon users can freely access Amazon Prime Music library to download songs for offline listening. But these songs from Amazon Music are only for offline use with the Amazon Music app within subscription on mobiles. In the event that you expect to enjoy Amazon Music offline with no restrictions, a professional program like AudFree Amazon Music Converter is required.
Using it, you are nurtured with the ability to locally download Amazon Music for offline playback, even you have have not subscribed to Amazon Music premium plan. All content downloaded from Amazon Music with AudFree will be kept on computer forever. As thus, you can play Amazon Music offline on any desired device without the Amazon Music app.
Other than that, what else makes AudFree impressive is its output mode. It covers two output modes, namely, lossless mode and customizable mode. The former converts and download music from Amazon with 100% original audio quality, and the latter enables you to custom any output format and output parameters. Of course, in either mode, the 5X quicker conversion speed and loss-free ID3 tags can be guaranteed.
AudFree Amazon Music Converter
Before going further with the steps listed below to download Amazon Music to computer for offline listening, please get the proper version of AudFree Amazon Music Converter downloaded and installed.
- Step 1Open AudFree and sign in Amazon
- Open AudFree Amazon Music Converter after installation. In the main interface, click "Sign In" option to log in to your Amazon account. AudFree comes with an inbuilt Amazon Music online player. So you don't have to additionally download Amazon Music app.
- Step 2Customize output preferences
- Head to the icon with three line at the top right corner. Then, you should choose "Preferences" and open the "Advanced" panel. Depending on your requirements, set Lossless, MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, etc. as the output format, adjust channel, sample rate, bit rate to get better sound quality, change destination folder, and more. After setup, use "OK" button to save your output settings.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music playlist to AudFree
- Prior to going on with this step, you should know that AudFree Amazon Music Converter doesn't support loading a single Amazon song. If you wish to download songs from Amazon Music for offline playing, please first add all required songs to a new playlist. Afterward, open the playlist and click the "+" icon to import Amazon Music files to AudFree. For Amazon Music playlist, album, and artist, you can directly access them and touch "+" icon to add. In the conversion list window, you are allowed to select any song to convert.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music for offline listening
- The last thing you have to do is tapping on the "Convert" button to activate the conversion process. AudFree Amazon Music Converter is going to download and save Amazon Music as local files at 5X faster speed. Just wait until the conversion is completed. You soon listen to Amazon Music offline on any portable player and device without limit.